www.wmdolls.com

HOT (WET) NEW DOLL ALERT - WM 156cm + #233 PREVIEW

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: HOT (WET) NEW DOLL ALERT - WM 156cm + #233 PREVIEW

Post by Zippy81 »

Anung Un Rama wrote:
Anung Un Rama wrote:
And that is a "whole lotta Rosie" don't do it Anung..don't...I probably will :lol: but for now....

Cheers Anung :thumbs_up:

Ok...up game Anung, nd told you all so this would happen... :lol: ...we recorded this off the Kings and Ac/DCs arrangements and you all know I can tweak...and vid edit..and Rocktober is incomplete without this fusion. :thumbs_up: So gamed it up!

Trust me, nothing out there is close to this reproduction, this project reminded me again, why I only do music video production as a hobby and not a living :wink:

But this works....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61aCDqwUKMQ

Now I am not big on social media promoting, too many wankers out there, but if you like it , share it...it is very innovative!

More Elvis fronts vidz in the pipework, I already recorded the scores...and for those wondering. nope, not Elvis singing...only fat hairy Aussie Elvis :lol:

Anung
:thumbs_up: :mrgreen: 8O

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Diggin the thickness! :whistle: 8O :thumbs_up:

AhMyDolless
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by AhMyDolless »

Ztar073 wrote:Gees
Us
Obligatory Statement: In my opinion.

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

Silicone Lovers wrote:AS REQUESTED - SPECS
:smilecolros:

Height:156cm
Neck:28cm
Shoulder:35cm
Upper Bust:93cm
Under Bust:65cm
Arm Length:63cm
Arm Circumference:24.5cm
Hand:17cm
Waist:54cm
Hip:96cm
Leg:83cm
Thigh Circumference:56cm
Calf Circumfence:34cm
Foot:20.5cm
Weight:39.5kg
She looks perfect, very curvy .

Just need to see more pictures of her and maybe wait until someone gets one :P

dreamer from Russia

Post by dreamer from Russia »

And what a dog-style photo will not be?
AF Doll 162.

Android18

Post by Android18 »

She's been on my mind since the first post. Cant think about making a move on her. Till some factory pics get released.

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

Android18 wrote:She's been on my mind since the first post. Cant think about making a move on her. Till some factory pics get released.
Yeah, I feel the same way, but don't know of anyone who has ordered her yet. In fact, things have been relatively quiet about her; this is the only thread I've seen with any info, which seems kind of odd.

DARKSUN
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DARKSUN »

If she was 6ft tall or at least 5'6"with the same shapely proportions, i'd be about ready to place my order for her.
But looking back at my previous 2 dolls and their heights and my dissatisfaction with short dolls. I realize 5ft is too short for me to really enjoy. I would love to have a doll like this with these shapely proportions exactly. But I need a doll at least 5'6" when she's standing flat footed
Current doll: Starpery 156cm Hedy
Past Dolls: PiperDoll Akira 160cm Silicone - WM 155cm DD (TPE) - JY 140cm Huge Boobs Adelaide (TPE) - Starpery 156cm Hedy
Wish List: too many to list
Doll Reviews:
JY 140CM Adelaide
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=101883
Piperdoll Akira 160cm
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=129608
Starpery 156cm Hedy
viewtopic.php?f=548&t=149180

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

DARKSUN wrote:If she was 6ft tall or at least 5'6"with the same shapely proportions, i'd be about ready to place my order for her.
But looking back at my previous 2 dolls and their heights and my dissatisfaction with short dolls. I realize 5ft is too short for me to really enjoy. I would love to have a doll like this with these shapely proportions exactly. But I need a doll at least 5'6" when she's standing flat footed
While I do love her design, I must agree that I'd like her even more if she were a bit taller. My earlier dolls are shorter, and while still usable, it's a bit of a stretch. Now that I've gone full size, it does make it harder to pull the trigger on a shorter one. But man, those curves . . . :whistle:

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

AGL wrote:
DARKSUN wrote:If she was 6ft tall or at least 5'6"with the same shapely proportions, i'd be about ready to place my order for her.
While I do love her design, I must agree that I'd like her even more if she were a bit taller. My earlier dolls are shorter, and while still usable, it's a bit of a stretch. Now that I've gone full size, it does make it harder to pull the trigger on a shorter one. But man, those curves . . . :whistle:
Shes so curvy i think this is an exception XD
But yea if she was 160cm range it be better but I do wanna see more of this doll before i decide.

Eternael

Post by Eternael »

She looks really cute. Who now my first choice when I was looking for a small curvy doll. :o

WM makes one beautiful body after another. I wish you would put so much energy into the further development of your products than every few months to publish a new body.

I think everyone knows what you could improve on the dolls. The silicone heads were a right direction. When does everyone have their 10th doll, then you can only survive with inuvations. :roll:

Keep up the good work, I believe in your quality and design. :wink: :thumbs_up:

Silicone Lovers
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Silicone Lovers »

AGL wrote:
Silicone Lovers wrote:AS REQUESTED - SPECS
:smilecolros:

Height:156cm
Neck:28cm
Shoulder:35cm
Upper Bust:93cm
Under Bust:65cm
Arm Length:63cm
Arm Circumference:24.5cm
Hand:17cm
Waist:54cm
Hip:96cm
Leg:83cm
Thigh Circumference:56cm
Calf Circumfence:34cm
Foot:20.5cm
Weight:39.5kg
Hate to be a PITA, but is it possible for when you post specs in the future, to also give the English equivalents? Us poor Yanks across the pond unfortunately still use this antiquated system. :P I know I can convert them myself, but it would be so much easier if vendors would just post both instead. :whistle:

BTW, I'm loving this new doll - what a hottie! :thumbs_up:

Ah yes - will try to remember for next time, thanks Roger for providing! :glou:
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Check out our amazing Verified five star reviews now ➡ Trustpilot

DARKSUN
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DARKSUN »

Are there any models that have this kind of curvy body, with the same shapely proportions, but are closer to 170cm tall?
Current doll: Starpery 156cm Hedy
Past Dolls: PiperDoll Akira 160cm Silicone - WM 155cm DD (TPE) - JY 140cm Huge Boobs Adelaide (TPE) - Starpery 156cm Hedy
Wish List: too many to list
Doll Reviews:
JY 140CM Adelaide
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=101883
Piperdoll Akira 160cm
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=129608
Starpery 156cm Hedy
viewtopic.php?f=548&t=149180

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

Post edited by Playtime as per request.

Finally found some booty shots of her courtesy of (EDIT), seems the only place I can find to have these photo shoot of her, which reveals abit more which you can see. wonder who took these photos but she looks great! Placement looks OK too.
Attachments
20190930_124905.jpg
20190930_124905.jpg (339.08 KiB) Viewed 1696 times
20190930_124925.jpg
20190930_124925.jpg (721.71 KiB) Viewed 1696 times

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

Wow, great find, Pip-Doll88! :thumbs_up: Site doesn't seem to let you save pics though - what's your trick?

Man, I'm liking her even more after seeing those new pics. What a sexy doll! :)

INFORMATIONS