Starpery.com

Home made foam doll ............"In progress"

Got an idea? Need an invention?
timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

head

Post by timetraveler1 »

to starion : the french madem head was what i am talking about . :)

tommy_tucker

Post by tommy_tucker »

Perry wrote:Very cool, Tommy!

What kind of skin is that? How did you apply it? How do you like it?
Hi perry

The only silicone used on the doll is the boobs. I just used tights from the waist down to act as a skin and she feels like a woman in tights i guess. She is no good naked as you would see her construction and the foam i cut her from so thats why i dress her. The boobs are mounted on a plastic frame that i cut from a hollow mannequin and i will paint this flesh color to blend in with the boobs so the top half of the doll looks good naked. I built her for sex nothing else thats why i made her in this position so she is good on top and on her back. She is great on top :wink:

I'm really happy with the way she is coming together, i had no real plans to start with so i'm improvising as i go along.

Perry
Ex-Member

Post by Perry »

Ah! Ok.

Thanks for the explanation, Tommy.

whocaresnotme

Post by whocaresnotme »

How did you get from the way the project looked in the pictures where the doll was in blue foam, to the way it is now? We sure missed a lot of steps. Are you hiding how you got there?

tommy_tucker

Post by tommy_tucker »

whocaresnotme wrote:How did you get from the way the project looked in the pictures where the doll was in blue foam, to the way it is now? We sure missed a lot of steps. Are you hiding how you got there?
I've just been depressed and not very social, we all have are moments.

greywolf
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Home made foam doll ............"In progress"

Post by greywolf »

Keep that old chin up Tommy.

We was all missing you :cry:

Now your back and we can all marvel at your step by step account of your awesome work :D

Wish I knew where you could get an authentic head from though. I've had to put several projects on hold because of this problem :?

greywolf

tommy_tucker

Post by tommy_tucker »

Appreciated Thanks!

I was hoping to finish her before summer but i'm just glad she is at the stage she is now. I'm not sure what to do about the head, i think making one myself would be a challenge and would prefer an easy option but i'm going to get some Plastiline anyway and give it ago. Plastiline is an alternative to clay, it don't dry and softens with heat, i read somewhere it's good for making latex masks from. I am a bit fussy about the head so it's best i give it a shot myself really.

Mad max & ace of spades

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6Vw402IaII

Love it :twisted:

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

talent

Post by timetraveler1 »

tommytucker from what i see you have a great talent and eye for realism and i have no doubt in my mind that you can make a very realistic head for your doll . i wish you the best of luck and thanks for sharing your pics and info. :D

tommy_tucker

Post by tommy_tucker »

Timetraveler1, thanks for the vote of confidence :wink:

The breast frame i made for the doll in my last post is now scraped as i can not get the skin tone to match the silicone breasts. So to make a realisitic chest i'm going to use a mannequin to take a latex cast from and fill it with foam or fiber. I've been experimenting with latex, well i just mixed in some Liquid Silk lubricant, and to my surprise the latex is more flesh like! It feels less rubbery and feels porous, looks good too. I think it would make a good skin. I don't have much experience with latex so if someone does then please try the mixture and post your findings. I took some pictures of the latex -Note there are bubbles due to aggressive mixing. I did not measure the amount i mixed but i'm still testing.

zazakell
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by zazakell »

Hi Tommy,

the link is for a French Forum about a guy who's making heads. It might give you some ideas.

You could try Babel fish for the translation, or I could give you a hand as I'm fluent in French.

Cheers.

http://mannequins-silicone.monforum.com ... 57827.html
Honi soit qui mal y pense. (Shame on those who think evil of dolls)

ClosetMonster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: The back of your closet, past the old band uniform, and behind that tattered stack of comics.

Post by ClosetMonster »

You may have struck on something, Tommy. What is this Liquid Silk? I've not heard of it before. If it makes latex softer and more flesh-like, without weakening it, that could be a huge break through in home doll design! It's worth experimenting.

tommy_tucker

latex

Post by tommy_tucker »

Hi zazakell. Thanks for the link!

About the latex C-monster, Liquid Silk is my favorite lubricant for the fleshlight sex toy. I've just mixed 50% part latex and 50% part L-Silk, so see how that mix goes in the morning when dry. Adding the L-Silk does not seem to affect durability or stretching, but adding the L-Silk does thicken the mix up just a tad. Its hard to understand how the latex can cure with 50% lubricant :?

tommy_tucker

latex

Post by tommy_tucker »

Hi, i'm moving this latex discussion to the inventors corner :wink:

Crazyhorse

Post by Crazyhorse »

Long time with no word on this one... looking great to this point tho, very well sculpted and lots of budget-minded innovation! I'm curious how the lube/latex mix worked out, hope to see an update soon.

itsme
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by itsme »

tommy tucker
Get a great looking mannequin head.
You have better looking mannequins in the UK than here in the states.

I think they find in the US women see a good looking manaquin, With a dress on, and think to them selfs. I cant make that dress look that good. So they dont buy it. Put that same dress on a ok looking mannequin and women think if that dress looks that good on that, it would look better on me. :lol:

I bet you can do a great job and a mannequin head will give you a great start point.

INFORMATIONS