Ruali is now home and comfy... Thank you Jeff @ BDC!!

Reviews on Booty Call Dolls Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
Xandian_01
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Ruali is now home and comfy... Thank you Jeff @ BDC!!

Post by Xandian_01 »

Over One year ago I decided on purchasing a sex doll. Something to fill a gap in my marriage. I was researching for a good vendor since the site I was checking out would not respond to my questions. I stumbled onto The Doll Forum. I will admit, at first the community was very different than I imagined. I didn't know what to think about it. Never thought of an attachment to a doll. Then I contacted Jeff @ BCD. I kept seeing his name pop up, awesome reviews, and posts from him all over the site. Between Jeff at BCD and looking at the joy they bring to many people, my opinion changed.

Through the many emails and a phone call (Over 70 emails including pics from the factory of a doll I have not yet purchased) Jeff was fine with getting me the doll I originally wanted, but then took the time to explain that I may be happier with a smaller doll. He sent pics of dolls from all the quality manufacturers with details of what I may like about each one. I have never had an experience like this with a "vendor" before. He was more like a friend than a vendor in my case. All said and done, the finances were not there.

I contacted him about a month ago and was able to purchase Ruali's passport. There were a total of 92 emails back and forth at this point and 3 or 4 phone conversations. I was emailed pics of my Ruali before she received her plane ticket. After Jeff was positive I was happy, her reservation was set!!
I was expecting at least a month of waiting but in less than 3 weeks, Ruali was waiting for me when I came home from work.

Ruali is beautiful and I was instantly attached, enthralled, and excited. All the thanks goes to Jeff at BCD. He really puts his heart into what he does. My girl is here and Jeff had the right questions to ask, the knowledge to explain, and the drive to deliver more than what you pay for. This is no minor expense to anyone, at least within my income bracket, and I feel I received way more than I paid for.

If you want a knowledgeable, respectable, and trustworthy "vendor" (in quotes because Jeff is not a vendor to me) than BCD is the way to go!!!

Ruali has been home now for 5 days. Following all the steps for the first days, I had to take a break so it took 3 days to complete her total clean, oil, and powder. Here are a few pics of Ruali after the initial 4 days of getting her "comfy" to meet the community". She is stunning :D
Ruali_Post Final Clean and powder.jpg
Ruali_Post Final Clean and powder.jpg (166.38 KiB) Viewed 1026 times
Thank you Jeff!!!
Attachments
Ruali_First Pose after final clean and powder.jpg
Ruali_First Pose after final clean and powder.jpg (166.98 KiB) Viewed 1026 times
Ruali_Close-up after final clean and powder.jpg
Ruali_Close-up after final clean and powder.jpg (187.87 KiB) Viewed 1026 times

INFORMATIONS