Post by tommy_tucker »

CLICK HERE FOR LINK

CLICK HERE FOR LINK

(Links shortened by Jerry)

starion
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by starion »

If I wasn't still making payments on a realdoll I would be all over that first mannequin. GRRRRRR! She is very nice looking for a mannequin.
<------------- Callie Starr formerly Sundown Starshine ----my first RealDoll-----

TheDobster
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by TheDobster »

That redhead looks incredible! 8O Am I misguided, or does she have that next level of realism over silicone dolls? Is it just the photos? If I saw a silicone doll that looked that real, I'd be ordering one today!

(yes, I'm a newbie -- probably dumb questions)

Nonfactor
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nonfactor »

TheDobster wrote:That redhead looks incredible! 8O Am I misguided, or does she have that next level of realism over silicone dolls? Is it just the photos? If I saw a silicone doll that looked that real, I'd be ordering one today!

(yes, I'm a newbie -- probably dumb questions)
I don't think it's better than a doll, probably looks worse up close. It's just the more interesting pose that makes it look cool.

mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by mytime »

I agree on Nonfactor,

I think Realdoll could pose this or close to this, and will like this cool too or better when wearing long human hair wig.

Mytime & Helen
One dream, one mission...

CJD
Ex-Member

Post by CJD »

Very sexy mennequins!!! yes that pose is very hot!!!!

TheDobster
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by TheDobster »

I just realized one reason I like the mannequin so much is that she looks just a tad more "skinny" than the dolls do to me. I've always liked skinny girls. Again, I'm a noob and definitely not bashing the dolls - they look great too! I'm just trying to study everything carefully at this point.

Edit: I should have said "a tad more 'skinny' than Realdolls do to me". The 4woods Neo-J and a few others do look skinny like that IMO.

INFORMATIONS