Starpery.com

Silicone more durable??

Got an idea? Need an invention?
zmax1200

Silicone more durable??

Post by zmax1200 »

hi mikey57,i am very interrested in your new silicone layering to stop tears in high stress areas,keep me up to date how martinas repairs stand up to stress test,what do you think,because these areas go threw full range movement so much or being compress from storage to long,what???.the repair work to bebra turned out great you can not tell that she was ever hurt,i am very proud when i made the stress test on the area.this silicone is real easy to work with and repair,amazeing stuff.when mixing the two parts together a cemical action or bonding takes place on tear you are working on.so please keep up your great work good man. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

zmax1200

Silicone more durable??

Post by zmax1200 »

also i think i hear in real doll area that matt is puting high stress cloth in the mouth lip corners to help stop tearing in the new dolls,what type of cloth???does anyone know,thanks

jackrabbit
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Silicone more durable??

Post by jackrabbit »

That earlier message was the first I had heard of that, but I'm glad that Matt is doing something in that area. The only tear Darcy has had since she was delivered in July was a tiny one in the corner of her mouth.

bosco
Active Poster
Active Poster

Silicone more durable??

Post by bosco »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mikey57:
<STRONG> I am a very fuzzy man about any work I do.

[img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_tongue.gif[/img] Michael</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What??

Any pics? What do you mean by fuzzy? This is good info. Hopefully when I buy my doll, maybe 2005 LOL, they'll have tears fixed..

cheers,

b

INFORMATIONS