Starpery.com

silicon spraying idea

Got an idea? Need an invention?
timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

silicon spraying idea

Post by timetraveler1 »

i was just wondering about something i wonder if someone could take some of the ge clear silicon as homemade sex dolls creater does and thin it with the thinner he uses (forgot the name) enough to put it in a paint sprayer and spray the silicon on a doll thats on a hanger (maybe use one of those electric ones that wal mart , etc. sells to paint a house with around $60.00 . ?? you would have to test it alittle then remember what your mix ratio was when you get it right and write it down for any future use . you could pratcice on a latex glove or something . any body have any idea's on this ?? :D

itsme
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Re: silicon spraying idea

Post by itsme »

timetraveler1 wrote:i was just wondering about something i wonder if someone could take some of the ge clear silicon as homemade sex dolls creater does and thin it with the thinner he uses (forgot the name) enough to put it in a paint sprayer and spray the silicon on a doll thats on a hanger (maybe use one of those electric ones that wal mart , etc. sells to paint a house with around $60.00 . ?? you would have to test it alittle then remember what your mix ratio was when you get it right and write it down for any future use . you could pratcice on a latex glove or something . any body have any idea's on this ?? :D

This one I can help you with.
They make silicone sprayers. Smooth on rubber dose.
GE silicone in a tube is some what different it has more adhesive property's.
I don't know how safe it is to use near the skin.

I do know you can thin out silicone and spray it.
Use a cheep automotive sprayer. AIR sprayers are more durable, more forgiving and less expensive.
I little more I have found out about silicone.
<center>The more you thin it, The live expectancy drops.
Thicken it the harder it is to use. Add to much softener the more it leeks. add a speedy cure to it the more likely you are to have tears.</center>

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

answers

Post by timetraveler1 »

thanks itsme for some answers am always glad when others help on here . :)

Perry
Ex-Member

Post by Perry »

Excellent question TT. Thanks for asking it, and thanks to itsme for the reply.

I've been wondering about this myself.

Remember my post about painting latex on fabric? Well I have a tube of GE Silicone I and some of that thinner and Im gonna try that out eventually.

But I'll be painting it on fabric. However, your idea about a latex glove sounds like a cool experiment.

Here's something tho....I just bought this stuff for a quick and dirty test. I think if I was gonna get serious about working in silicone I'd go for a special effects product like the SmoothOn line or something like that. Just a thought.

itsme
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by itsme »

If you guys are going to spray the stuff.
Were protetion. I know / I know ya ya why should I.
Remember You only have one set of eyes. and 1 set of lungs.

Spraying thiner is allways dangeres.
Be safe make doll and take photos I allway want to see. :lol:

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

protection

Post by timetraveler1 »

hey itsme i tried to wear protection but couldn't get that dam rubber to pull over my head and all my body so i wouldn't be breathing those fumes !! ( :lol: :lol: ) but seriously anyone who has sprayed automotive paint , etc. should know to wear a mask and even goggles but for others who havent as itsme said you only have one pair of lungs !!and i'll add "eyes " !! have a well vetalated area and no open flames . 8O

INFORMATIONS