Starpery.com

Is this a dumb idea?

Got an idea? Need an invention?
downtown33

Is this a dumb idea?

Post by downtown33 »

Hey everyone. I am new here, so please don't make fun of me..........yet. Anyways, I was thinking. Wouldn't it be cool if all the makers of these dolls here in the USA< over in Japan, in the UK, in Germany, everywhere all got together to form one big company. That way they could all get together and combine their resources to offer each other stuff that the other compnaies didn't have access to before. I think it would also be cool if they had it where you could fully customize everything about your doll. Let's say you have a crush on a girl, and you don't have a shot with her, so you send them a picture of her and they make one that looks just like her. Or, let's say you want to design your dream woman, but there are aspects that you like from a variety of different women, like the color of ones eyes, the hair style of one, the way ones ass looks, the way ones hips looks, the size of ones chest, how ones nose looks, how another ones lips look, how ones ears look, the way a mid-riff looks on one, the way a belly button looks on one, the height of one, etc.... I think it would be cool if a company would be formed out of all the other companies and they decided to do this. They took requests from their customers on how specific they want the doll to look. So you find as many pictures as you can, by scanning them, and also by downloading different ones off the nternet, like nude pics, and you get all the angles of the different parts of the body that you want, as well as the face, etc... and you can also specifiy how tall you want the doll to be, and if you want her to have a heartbeat, like that German inventor is working on, if you want her to talk like the Japanese are working on, if you want her to have a tongue so you can make out her, if you want her to have gyrating hips, if you want her to look as realistic looking as possible, like the Leeloo doll who I can't believe is a doll, etc..... Well, let me know what you guys think if you do read this. Thank you.

starion
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by starion »

Well, it's a nice concept but you are then looking at a $60,000.00 lovedoll. For each different face or feature combo you would have to have a completely different mold. Molds are time consuming and exspensive so you would have to pay for the time to make a new mold for your custom doll at a premium.(a huge premium). Then you would have to pay a huge premium for your doll to be made because it might be that noone else wants your doll and they won't be able to sell enough to make it worth their while unless you pay for it to be worth their while. Then you have to pay of course standard material costs which will probably again be at an elevated rate to compensate further for the time and money spent on molds,(don't forget someone has to sculpt this girl's parts...which you would be paying for). All in all it isn't economical. If you would like to do this I suggest you learn to make molds. Itsme will give you some advice on fiberglass molds. I believe Itsme scuplts his own ideas so ask him what he uses and how he begins a doll. You may find after all the time spent researching that it is just all around cheaper to get a premade used doll. But if you want to go the distance I would be happy to see your final product. Keep in mind 5 gallons of silicone(without intrinsic colors) is about 200-300 dollars for the cheaper stuff.
<------------- Callie Starr formerly Sundown Starshine ----my first RealDoll-----

dachemist
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dachemist »

I agree that that would be as germas say Schwein Teuer (pig expensive :razz: ), but maybe just to a point say about 7 or 8 times that of a Realdoll since they could use something like cop's identikits to form about any face/body, and as for the coloring it is like color matching for autos... anyway, it would be time consuming because you would need a guy going throug library after library of nose types, face shapes etc to get the final product ready, and the seams would be all over her face, like pinhead from hellraiser...

I would bet for a company making blank molds with the basics on place and then using some 3d printing technique to add the fine details...

homemadesexdolls

yes it would cost alot of $

Post by homemadesexdolls »

Hi
sex dolls companys really could not do this, it would cost way to much and it would take to long, I might be able to build a custom doll with pictures and measurements, A doll I build looks just like my girlfriend ( but the boobs are alot bigger on the doll) but I would need lot of pics and measurements. It could happen,

www.makerealsextoys.com
WWW.MAKEREALSEXTOYS.COM
My TDF Gallery

INFORMATIONS