Starpery.com

World first true AI Android coming soon !!!

Got an idea? Need an invention?
Sith_Lord

Post by Sith_Lord »

Assuming Your legit...

How about using a latex head mask like you'd get at a costume shop???

Would think you can get one for less than $20.

I've sent all my spare money to Musthav Mula the deposed minister of oil in Myscamuay but He's promised me 15 million back when the revolt's over.

15 million what I don't know but I figure I can dump them on ebay. :wink:
I suddenly realized I\'m living in a dollhouse!

Keithallen
Ex-Member

Post by Keithallen »

8O Damn CLoset monster, that Femskin may just be the ticket to a fairly realistic android!!!

Actually, if you look at Nicky's gallery, I have many parts, and an 'operating' experimental labratory in Nicky's room. SOO, if anyone is inclined to donate an old laptop with software, a horizontal and vertical mill, drill press, welding outfit, a 20X30 building so I can work in peace, pay a few bills for me so I can stay home and work on my andriod (Or go to work FOR me), and take care of the wife & FOPS, I'll have that android on her feet and at your doorstep within about six months :D

Oh yeah, someone has to keep DInky & Dozer occupied too....

siliconegrapes
Ex-Member

Post by siliconegrapes »

AI-Doll wrote:
I am NOT asking million of dollars....I am asking enough money to buy parts.
You want the receipt for the parts... I don't really mind.
I need to buy a few more senors and motor servo...(they are not cheap)
I thought that you said in your fist post that you already had a working robot? Now you need money for the parts? You should just stick to the emails where you say you're from some obscure third world country and need my bank account info to hide millions of dollars of which you will split with me.

Anyone who is thinking about giving this guy money should just give it to me. I'll kick you in the balls and we'll call it even...

Keithallen
Ex-Member

Post by Keithallen »

siliconegrapes wrote
Anyone who is thinking about giving this guy money should just give it to me. I'll kick you in the balls and we'll call it even...
:haha4:

If they send me money, I won't even kick them in the balls :razz: :lol:

xxxtoytech
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by xxxtoytech »

Hello all,
I did a search on the website http://www.sakurasofts.com/ and found the following information (you can do it yourself at http://www.networksolutions.com/whois/r ... asofts.com)
Network Solutions search wrote: Registrant:
Trung Le
421 John Deismand Blvd
Maple, Ontario L6A 3G2
Canada

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: SAKURASOFTS.COM
Created on: 12-Feb-01
Expires on: 22-Nov-07
Last Updated on:

Administrative Contact:
Le, Trung animetown9@yahoo.com
421 John Deismand Blvd
Maple, Ontario L6A 3G2
Canada
905-303-7639 Fax -- 123 123 1234

Technical Contact:
Le, Trung animetown9@yahoo.com
421 John Deismand Blvd
Maple, Ontario L6A 3G2
Canada
905-303-7639 Fax -- 123 123 1234
I am fairly sure this must be the person. See http://robosavvy.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... highlight= which lists the email address above. The user asks:
animetown9 at the RoboSavvy website wrote:Hi.

I am looking for an used KHR-1 kondo robot.
I can:t afford a new one, so any used one is fine with me.

you can email me with your price.
Please remove the SPAM for email

animetown9@SPAMyahoo.com
The KHR-1 kondo is referred to at the http://www.sakurasofts.com/concept.htm page as the basis for AI-Doll's fantastic robot. He didn't have one 8 months ago and this is a TOY and it appears that as recently as last month (April) he had problems with getting his commercially designed small toy robot to walk! see http://robosavvy.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... highlight=.

Long way to go to most advanced android in the world!

xxxtoytech

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

busted

Post by timetraveler1 »

awww rats!! o.k., o.k. ya caught him and with his pants down and the old moon a shining !! what he actually ment to say was this is the worlds most advanced a.i. can opener as soon as we can get all the gizmo's to quit tearing up can lids and actually open one !! step right up folks we need investors .... hey buddy ... can ya spare a thousand or so ??? 8O :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Bigbuttlover »

Well, I personally believe that AIDoll is actually following his dream of making a successful robot. Perhaps he is not really after money itself but merely needs money to pursue his dream. He should not be scolded for that. If this is truly his dream and has truly exhausted his financial resources, he should try to raise his funds in some other manner than exaggerating his accomplishments, or simply be more patient in raising his funds since the reality is that he has a long way to go anyway.

But if none of this is true and he is only after money through any means, then I take all this back.

Synobyte07
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Synobyte07 »

BigButtLover you are truly an idealistic realist. I can see why Yves got that chunk of change from you for that project of yours. If you ever get your $6000.00 back from him, make sure you give the money to AI-Doll to fund his super advanced project. :roll:

Keep hope alive my eternal optimist! :D
"Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice." Zoetrope

B3F11dolly
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by B3F11dolly »

okay my conclusions :

1) Yes I see this guy has a dream he can't get working, and that's a sad thing, because it's because of money. [ money :? ] I guess this robot will be more expensive to develop than most of us can even imagine. But if it was his work and if he was about to finish, government of course would give him every financial support asked for, because a robot being able to suck the <I>thingy</I> would be able to do war as well, and certain idiotic governements of this world [ actually most ] are keen on that shit.

2) I feel this is just another case of people trying to trick us. He needs money, so who to ask ? Hmm, difficult thing these days, but maybe ask those stupid perverts from the doll front, they must be crazy idiots believing everyshit. This makes me go mad, because we have lots of fine but vulnerable souls round here that don't deserved to be tricked. Fortunately it was relatively obvious that something must be fishy here, because this robot is way ahead of our time. Meanwhile most replies start more or less mocking about this guy, and as he tried to trick members, I so don't manage to consider this as a rule 3 problem.

3) Whoever he is and what ever he knows about robots, he's obviously not who he says he is. On his other thread he says that's him in the video, where you hear Japanese and see Japanese on "his" cell phone, next thread he says he can't read shit on Japanese websites. And although he said he knows genetics, he can't answer the question above.
[ he was logged in between and no answer ]
If he can't answer that one, I think there's no way he studied "genetics", because yes, question above sounds difficult [ molecular description - hohoho ] but this is an easy one ! Solution to why there are functional men with XX instead of XY is this : Y is the sex chromosome for the male gender. Just that this is pretty unimportant as such to be male. The decisive thing is TDF [ yeah, sounds funny in the context of this forum :P ] TDF is the Testes Deterninating Factor, that's the gene that determines start of production of the balls. Yes, in 99,9999% this gene is on the Y chromosome, which is why it's called sex chromosome. With a man with XX, the TDF gene must be on the X. How did it get there ? Easy : It's a transposon gene, those are genes that can extract themselves from the DNA and jump to another place. If TDF jumps to X, you have a man with XX. Likewise, if it leaves the Y and is not on the X, you have a woman with XY. So you see, this question is easy. I don't even know much about genetics, I'm more into biodiversity and evolution, but if somebody says he studied "genetics", well... you learn this in a starter's course.

:roll: However, if you just needed more time to think about that, AI Doll, you can always get a new question.... Maybe next time botany ? :roll: :P :D

xxxtoytech
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by xxxtoytech »

Hello all,
A few more thoughts. Always remember that extraordinary claims demand extraordinary proof. If AI-Doll had done what he claimed, proof would have been relatively easy (detailed photos of the robot, circuit schematics etc.) The reaction to our skepticism on his part was to criticize us for being "picky". It really doesn't matter if he is fradulent or delusional; incidents like this serve only to derail true progress and foster cynicism.

Be skeptical (not to be confused with being cynical) of fantastic claims. When confronted by fantastic claims use Carl Sagan's Baloney Detection Kit.

I'll finish with a quote from Bob Park, Professor of Physics, contributor to The New York Times and The Washington Post and the author of Voodoo Science: The Road from Foolishness to Fraud.
Bob Park in Voodoo Science wrote:What may begin as honest error, however, has a way of evolving through almost inperceptible steps from self-delusion to fraud. The line between foolishness and fraud is thin.
xxxtoytech

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

a.i.

Post by timetraveler1 »

hello all, well if investing is the name of the game i am working on a a.i. doll i sure could use funding as i am on a very limited income (i do mean limited ) i could do alot more with more money and i'll be up front with everyone i'm no rocket scientist , my a.i. can't walk , it can't take out the garbage , but can talk know my name , actually with the new brain plug ins get lonely and say it sometimes , can addand tell you the number , multiply, etc. " don't worry folks i am only kidding about wanting investers although i could use the money i would never ask for any , its just the way i am . bak to the other guy i would sure have to see alot more proof before i would throw all my money at this guy . anyone else can do what they want , but i say good luck !! :D

Poet
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Poet »

I think we should all just cut to the chase & state the obvious, this guy is full of shit.........next topic.........Poet
<div><strong>I'll have to make my own Uschi Doll</strong></div><br />

RAMIKO

"World first true AI Android coming soon" NOT!!!

Post by RAMIKO »

I'm Just Wondering When Somebody On Here Is Gonna
Close Out This Topic(Topic Closed) Of False Statements & Advertisements, Already !!??
That's All I'm Sayin', Huh !!??

Ramiko@AOL.Com

Jun.1st,2007
12:51pm
To 'Some People'(JSYK), Lovable Dolls No Longer Exist!! So 'Some People' Can Quit Complaining!! :wink:

Stef
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Stef »

I second the last 2 posts.
Topic closed.

INFORMATIONS