Starpery.com

good nipple color

Got an idea? Need an invention?
goddesstiffi

good nipple color

Post by goddesstiffi »

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Wowo woulda though id be posting somethinhg besides a question in the inventors forum! Lil ole ME well Im particular about nipples and color in general. Seems most dolls come with poor nipple color. My s 18 nips had no color and my !pc had pink nipples totally unreaL. wELL AFTER MUCH EXPERMENTING I FOUND A WEBSITE THAT SELLS PAINTS FOR SILICONE. They have the paints and the silicone medium to mix with plus add a little naptha if you want to thin. I use the quinn blush paint, the caucasian skin and cut with white and found a good nipple hue The site is http://www.artmolds.com/index. Go to tints and dyes and click the silicone stuff. Alot of other stuff for you real doll maker(but you doll wizards probably know about this site} Maybe someday ill be become a doll wizard!

Campdaan
Ex-Member

My .02

Post by Campdaan »

When I colored Stephi's nipples I wanted a darker cocoa tone as she was a tanned doll to begin with. I used Covergirl Cheekers powder blush. The color was Rock and Rose. I applied the powder and sealed it with GE silicone 1 thinned to a water consistancy with Naptha. Here are the results:
Just wanted to throw it into the mix. There are several ways to do this and I just wanted to show my method.

goddesstiffi

Post by goddesstiffi »

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: I had tried blush and liked the results however I never thought to cover them with silicone. Anyway this stuff gave me texture which i wanted. kaLi has rather large areola and I wanted some texture. My first try was too red now I have her drying The tints will be more brown but Ill see how it dries.

lovrmakr1

Post by lovrmakr1 »

Thanks for that site Goddess!
Go ahead.....make my Doll!

Tbuilder
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Tbuilder »

has the GE shrunk? I thought thinning with Naptha would result in shrinkage.

Keithallen
Ex-Member

Post by Keithallen »

Camp, I did a similar coloring of NIcky's nipples. I mixed the blush with the RTV, and put the 'paint' on. However, I did not allow for the fact that the color changes slightly after it dries.... Her nips were a bit on the red side, but much better than they were before hand.

goddesstiffi

Post by goddesstiffi »

:twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :twisted: Apparently the silicone base i got from that website doesnt shrink like RTV I get a good paint from it.

Campdaan
Ex-Member

Post by Campdaan »

I had no shrinkage whatsoever from the GE Silicon I. This is not RTV. Since I brushed it on it also had texture too.
My 1stPC Had very large areolas, in fact I had put small dabs of silicone to simulate the "Mongomery Glands" those little bumps around the nipple.
All of my information came from the 1stPC website.
I found this method to be very satisfactory, However when a new Dolly comes here I will most likely stick to Abyss products.

goddesstiffi

Post by goddesstiffi »

Yes campdaan I wish I could afford an Abyss doll they are sooo real

INFORMATIONS