Starpery.com

Sex or "Soft" Parts thoughts about Fleshlight, etc

Got an idea? Need an invention?
Jerry
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Jerry »

It would be my beleif that having the removable "soft parts" wouldn't be a big deal. I mean, right now Mark and Matt have a mold that has some sort of rod to form the sex hole.

Either another part could be milled to occupy this space, or a section could be made to fit over the existing mold form. The piece could be cast from wax, foam, whatever.

When the doll is cast, the part would be pulled out... since silicone won't stick to it anyway. Then, they would cast a vagina to fit into the opening.

The problem as I see it is that many people would NOT want it. Look at the fuss about the vagina placement on the Superbabe. People say that it is not anatomically correct... imagine the noise generated by having a 4 inch diameter, 8 inch deep hole there.

I mean... I guess it could be ordered as an option... Mark? Matt?

Jerry [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif[/img]

Nada

Post by Nada »

... I have heard these points,,, a few times: "... How about including a Fleshlight in a Doll..." OR "...The Japanese has WONDERFUL Replace-able Inserts in their Dolls, so why can't we have them???"...)

I would guess that this Insert Idea would, probably, require a TOTALLY new doll design. BUT,,, intergrating one of THESE into a Love Doll, still, sounds GREAT,,, to me!!! ( If her Pussy has a Blow-Out,,, then with a few quick TURNs,,, you can fix her FLAT!!! [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

But one thing that I cannot tell, is this... Is the "Fleshlight" version a bit LONGER and perhaps a little BIGGER in diameter, then the "Sex In A Can" version??? (BIGGER for our Doll's Pussy, would be BETTER, in my humble opinion. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Nada

Post by Nada »

... Yes Sir(s)... It would almost require something like an industrial STRENGTH G-String with a vise-like HOLDING "Grip" or a velcro belt, locking-device of some kind.

The simple basics of this, would be like a 2-hole G-String device... And it would have to "sling" around her Hips like a fairly tight, Stripper's G-String.

To hide it, pretty lace panties or a very nicely done, black G-String sounds like FUN fantasy stuff...

But it would probably BITE, dig-in and leave a pattern in the soft silicon. This dug-in pattern would help to HOLD it like a customed part. BUT, if the belt slides down the Hips, just a little, you would have the top of the OLD pattern SHOWING above the Belt. GROAN!!! [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif[/img] Of course, using a MUCH softer silicone for the G-String might help this PROBLEM... [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

AND the other VERY obvious problem is this: Any or all of this G-String OPTION would require that ALL of the Customers would HAVE to accept a VERY obvious, full-time device.

For an example of a realistic Pussy part, Castle Supply has a single hole V-String device:
http://www.castlesupplys.com/

And don't get LOST in the Breasts pages...
( I do EVERYTIME,,, I go there.) [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

(Obtw, Dollboy has done some work in this area of interest.)

... A small, interesting side-note: If the ENTIRE, lower Pelvic-Area was replace-able without pattern problems, then the Pussy and Asshole could be positioned with a different "G-String like" Option, almost ANYWHERE, that you wished. And then you could say: "GOODBYE" to multiple Body Molds. (IT sounds SIMPLE, don't it. Sorry about my overly, simplistic ideas. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

dollboy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by dollboy »

As a latex guy I can get around most of these problems with my doll ideas. A nice molded mons shape and a hole in the form , a little stratigically placed velcro and voila- a nice looking removable pussy. Als it doesn't have the same nice feel of the Fleshlight etc.

BTW- Does anyone know if the Fleshlight is compatable with latex? I could see using a latex mons shell with a fleshlight inside. Hole would be huge though, probably too big for my simple designs.

db_db

INFORMATIONS