betterlovedoll.com

Subscription issues

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
noquiexis
Former Member

Subscription issues

Post by noquiexis »

When I registered, I signed up for the Newsletter. The message "You're subscribed to our Newsletter" appears on the Your Account page. Beneath that is the statement: "You are not subscriber of The Doll Forum."
What does this mean, and how does one become a subscriber of The Doll Forum? I read through the FAQ and Help Forum pages, but did not see the answer.

noquiexis

Paleonaturist
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Paleonaturist »

Hi, Noquiexis!

I wouldn't worry about it - no newsletter has ever been published, and I don't think you _can_ be a "subscriber" to TDF.

Enjoy the ride!!

~Bruce
"Plays with dolls"

This post is a natural product made from recycled electrons. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty.

Inkling
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Inkling »

Um, actually I was wondering this for a looong time.
Then someone was wondering why almost no one was signing up for the newsletter. Then I found out how to subscribe. Now - I don't know. The newsletter may have been almost fallen into non-existence. It might have been more successful with writters and if more folks knew how to subscribe. With all the menus <b>I</b> have had to go through, I forget now where I saw it.

I believe I may have only seen it if I am using Edit_User. This is something members will not see. I might be able to subscribe someone who is interested but first I would have to make sure to what extent it even exists.

Back when Ishtaria was here, I asked Ish. The response I got on where to subscribe did not make sense and did not seem to have anything to do with it. However, I do remember someone mentioning that hardly anyone was subscribing.

Um, maybe stay tuned to this thread while I see if I can find out more...
<div>So long, and thanks for all the fish!<br>- Douglas Adams</div>

Inkling
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Inkling »

The newsletter is just a part of the PhpNuke software, but has never been fully implemented.
<div>So long, and thanks for all the fish!<br>- Douglas Adams</div>

INFORMATIONS