www.wmdolls.com

New Stains

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Prometheus 2112
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: New Stains

Post by Prometheus 2112 »

ColColt wrote:I let both sit over night and checked it out the next morning. The TPE stain remover didn't seem to have done much but the Benzyl Peroxide had so lightened the stain a bit of cleaning and it was all but gone. Another little dab for a while did the trick.
Thanks Colt! Trying this now. It looks like it's working. 12 hrs in....

P

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

ColColt wrote:I decided to take Rachael's black short wig off this evening to discover some nasty stains I had a wig cap on her thinking that would prevent it but it got on the back of the neck where the cap wasn't pulled down f ar enough and probably wouldn't go that far anyway. Also the ear and right behind it was the worse.

I tried the TPE Stain Remover and baby oil...hasn't helped much. Any other suggestions?
Ahh! You need mineral oil, babywipes and ten% benzol peroxide cream.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

samara78 wrote:
ColColt wrote:I decided to take Rachael's black short wig off this evening to discover some nasty stains I had a wig cap on her thinking that would prevent it but it got on the back of the neck where the cap wasn't pulled down f ar enough and probably wouldn't go that far anyway. Also the ear and right behind it was the worse.

I tried the TPE Stain Remover and baby oil...hasn't helped much. Any other suggestions?
Ahh! You need mineral oil, babywipes and ten% benzol peroxide cream.
Yep-It did work. The baby oil originally didn't work so I got the Benzol Peroxide acne meds and voila...success. It wasn't 10%, however but 2.5%.
Attachments
GUEST_08bb349c-4a63-45fa-bc57-b8f226139cd9.jpg
GUEST_08bb349c-4a63-45fa-bc57-b8f226139cd9.jpg (21.29 KiB) Viewed 465 times

INFORMATIONS