www.wmdolls.com

One Doll to Rule them All (New WM 166 cm)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
dollarfan

Re: One Doll to Rule them All (New WM 166 cm)

Post by dollarfan »

Tack mandos!
She is perfect in any way portrayed. Looking forward to see the photos with the blond with red cheeks laying on the bed. :thumbs_up:

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Hollow. Slomo.

Can´t really say this doll is more or less soft than other TPE dolls I´ve had, they have pretty much all been the same - at least since 2015. Some of the thicker ones have more TPE so they might be softer, but the TPE itself has pretty much been the same IMO. She is probably softer than humans in some areas yeah as there is only the skeleton and then TPE material in these dolls. I did use some force to make the effect you noticed.
ColColt wrote:You sure can't jiggle the butt on a 158-160 girl like that...most realistic.
Did you see my video on the 160 D? That butt never stops jiggling - then again it is probably twice the size :D

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

mandos deserves a share on every sold copy I would say. Great great work with the photo shoots.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Did you see my video on the 160 D? That butt never stops jiggling - then again it is probably twice the size :D
I missed that. Abby, as I called her, was a WM160 girl and while she had a magnificent butt and super soft it was a lot more solid and non-shakeable compared to my WM140 girl, Bella. Her butt is not only soft but shakeable. The only one I have like that. This is Abby-fine butt but you can't grab any "meat" it's just tight.
Attachments
_1DF5441a.jpg
_1DF5441a.jpg (533.88 KiB) Viewed 1291 times

Prometheus 2112
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Prometheus 2112 »

The 166 C sculpt is nothing shy of stunning perfection! Thanks mandos for the awesome vid. Order placed the first day you posted pics of her! From the looks of this vid money well spent. Take all my money WM!!

Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: The Netherlands. Electronic Dance Music Country number 1 !!!

Post by Dutch Dance Maniac »

Thank you for this quality video Mandos, Much Appreciated. :D
It is an extra added value in addition to the high quality photos that i have already saved. :thumbs_up: :lol:

Can't wait untill next year, she's number 1 on my buy list that's for sure. Let it be fast summer again so i can buy her from my vacation money and savings. :thumbs_up: :D

Greetings DDM. :)
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Mariëlle. DutchDoll 148-CM

However Unreal This May Be...... We Are Connected You And I.
We Are On The Same Curve, Point Of All Is:
We Share The Same Secret. We Love Our Dolls And Our LifeStyle.
That Makes Us Who We Really Are. Pure, Loving and Caring.
Welcome Into Our World.

Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Samuel_78 »

Mandos,
Curse you and Thank you.

I had been considering a JY body if I brought my Chastity's sister to live with us. This does make me rethink my original idea. Also what would she look like with an YL#193 Allura face.
Who are my Doll's?
Chastity Ode Knight (YL170 D-cup, WM#33 head), Chastity's Album and Old eye candy page.
Chastity Knight 2.0 (JY170 H-cup, GU02 head) 2.0 Eye Candy page
Nina D'Hule (retired), Nina's Album

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

I should have known better than to revisit this thread, I've been doing my best to resist ordering this incredible new WM gal. Watching mandos's excellent video has not helped me at all and I can feel my resolve crumbling away!

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Half of the guys posting in this thread gives praise or discusses the doll, the rest throws curses my way.

:haha4:

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

Great video. I like the rotation of the body on your stand very much. It shows the body so nicely from all directions and it makes it easier to imagine the body in three dimensions.

But no, I said it before. I'm searching a really tall doll.
Devil in my ear: But this doll weights only 33 kg.
No, I want a taller doll.
You could carry this doll easily to your car to driver wherever you want and make outdoor picture.
That's right, but I want a taller doll.
And to the EU doll meet.
Yeah, but ...
Lucia will get angry when you get a doll much taller than her.
Omg ...
Did I say she weights only 33 kg? This is 9 kg less then Mara.
Yes, you said that ...
You are searching a new body for Mara since over a year.
Please stop ...
All other dolls on your list are at least as heavy as Mara or heavier and you know this is to much to carry to your car.
Yeah, that might be true ...

I can continue with this for much longer, but let us stop here. I already lost this discussion and I've put this doll onto my very short wish list.

Some questions:
- 33.2 kg including head or body only?
- do you trust your 1970's bathroom weight? :whistle:
- can you measure her thigh circumference?

mandos wrote:I was curious, as nobody commented on it, do you guys like the POV kind of photos? I am not super confident using myself as a prop in the photos but I could do more of that kind if you like. I tried to pull that off with the 157 as well, but did not really catch on. Not gonna have sex with the doll, but some TDF post-friendly touching and squeezing perhaps :twisted:
I like the POV kind of photos. So feel free to take more of them.
Arthur1960 wrote:I should have known better than to revisit this thread, I've been doing my best to resist ordering this incredible new WM gal. Watching mandos's excellent video has not helped me at all and I can feel my resolve crumbling away!
Me too, and I think I lost this battle.
mandos wrote:Half of the guys posting in this thread gives praise or discusses the doll, the rest throws curses my way.
And some do all of them at the same time. :D
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

RainKing
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RainKing »

mandos wrote:Half of the guys posting in this thread gives praise or discusses the doll, the rest throws curses my way.

:haha4:

Well mine are "Curses of Praise, Sir" Much love and respect for your work. :D
MDBG
Formerly known as SillyconeLover (it was only for a week)

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

I gave up trying to resist the mandos charm (curse?) of his doll photography long ago. Around the 140A with #59 head, photo set. I am now arriving at 4 bodies and 6 heads (just my WM purchases) that are a direct result of his photo's.

I have tried to resist over and over, but I realize now it is futile...
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

tman2016

Post by tman2016 »

This girl is amazing! Can any vendor post a photo that is from the factory without being photoshopped? That would help in comparison to other dolls or the one we have now.

Thanks, in advance!
YL155 Custom D, BB (with heads 36, 46, 88) - Mila, Jessica, and Ivana have arrived!

See the welcome topic for my dolls:http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=77559
Sexy Pictures: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=93973
More Sexy Pictures: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=93872

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

tman2016 wrote:This girl is amazing! Can any vendor post a photo that is from the factory without being photoshopped? That would help in comparison to other dolls or the one we have now.

Thanks, in advance!
Mandos' are not photo-shopped other than to correct light balance. There is a factory picture on the previous page if you care to read back :)

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I noticed RLSD has two 166 C-cup dolls listed. One is Remy the other Charlie. I see no difference other than the wig?

INFORMATIONS