betterlovedoll.com

New B-2: F-11,F-12,F-14 Real Doll

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
Fantasia
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Fantasia »

Hey you guy's. I just ordered a new Real Doll about a month ago. A few questions. Iv'e talked to Debra @ Abyss about cosmetics. I just wanted to know what the experts could tell me. What is the best lipstick to use... no oil's ? I've looked on some of the web sites @ most stores = Wal-Mart, Wall Greens.. etc.. some of the lipsticks contain oil's and alcohol...? Is this Kool ? What about Eyeliner's and Eyeshadows ? What about soap? Is there any brand that is best for silicon? What about Baby Powder ? Johnson & Johnson ?... What about Blush & Eyelash? Does all make up need to be powder based ? Any tips on anything pertaining to make up would be GR8 ! I know it's a lot of questions but it's a lot of money to spend on a LOVER for the first date....LOL... can't wait!

Glad to be a member of TDF.....Fantasia

Actually-prayful

Post by Actually-prayful »

Hi, I'm a newbie who has been doin' my research in the background (like a ninja). Anyway, I suggest you check Stacy's doll album in the doll album. She actually covers makeup there pretty well. Her dolls are named Tabitha and Taylor. Excellent dolls with great makeup jobs! She must be a professional makeup artist.

--Prayful

B3F11dolly
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by B3F11dolly »

No personal experience with any of those questions, but with make-up you can always ask Stacy. She really does amazing things on that sector... You can also use the search function ( above the posts you read ), and search for lipstick or whatever on the Realdoll section or define the search to look for posts from Stacy.

In general you have to be a bit careful with all that powdering stuff. I know a lot of people like to powder to reduce stickiness of the skin. Vanessa dolly has never been powdered once in her life, and I'm doing quite fine, thanks. :D However, if you powder don't rub to much, you more like need to dad the powder, and don't powder painted areas, that's face and nipples. If you do so, the powder will erode the paint in the long run.

INFORMATIONS