betterlovedoll.com

hELP***HOW DO i ADD PICTURES

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
jleedee
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

hELP***HOW DO i ADD PICTURES

Post by jleedee »

I tried to upload some new pictures of Miss Kitty last night and I think I went all around the barn and kept following directions, but aftyer I started a new folder I never could come accross a button to pust to let me add pictures. It's terrible beingt so computer challenged. Anybody got simple directions?

Ronny

Post by Ronny »

Hold the mouse pointer over "MENU", and "Upload file" should be among the alternatives that are displayed. If it's not, you are probably not logged in.

Ronny
[url=http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=10262]Anya's and Nina's albums[/url]

In the meadow of sinful thoughts, every flower's a perfect one [i]- Nightwish, She Is My Sin[/i]

Inkling
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Inkling »

jleedee registered with TDAlbum 18 January 2007 and uploaded 10 images. Then uploaded one image on 07 February 2007.
<div>So long, and thanks for all the fish!<br>- Douglas Adams</div>

INFORMATIONS