realsexdoll.com

Soft boobs Betty

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Starchild

Soft boobs Betty

Post by Starchild »

I love her soft boobs and sexy nipples :twisted: They used a nice soft vinyl for the body too, a little thick for my personal taste, but she'll take a pounding :wink: Nice insert but very tight, her mouth is a no go as well :( This woman needs an ass, poor thing has no ASS! I took some quick indoor pics, the bottom pic shows Betty's ass compared to her cheaper sister J HO. J HO has a big soft ass that feels great, why couldn't they put this ass on Betty too? $20 doll gets ass, $140 doll no ass :?

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Soft boobs Betty

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Simply awesome - :thumbs_up:

Yeah the PDX air dolls are missing their booty - but they do have huge Taa Taas - and the vinyl they use is supple -

The J hO - does have an awesome booty - I had air babes like them years ago - sadly mine all sprung leaks very quick - have they gotten better - :?:

Great pictures Starchild - :thumbs_up:

Starchild

Post by Starchild »

yorktown wrote:8) Howdy

Simply awesome - :thumbs_up:

Yeah the PDX air dolls are missing their booty - but they do have huge Taa Taas - and the vinyl they use is supple -

The J hO - does have an awesome booty - I had air babes like them years ago - sadly mine all sprung leaks very quick - have they gotten better - :?:

Great pictures Starchild - :thumbs_up:
Thank you Yorktown :D

Betty is holding air quite well, and I can't quit squeezing her boobies :lol: I am tempted to try another Mona Mountains. She has some great tits :wink: , but the one I had was from few years ago, and she sprung so many leaks I just gave up on her :| Great vinyl but very poor seam welds on the older models, so maybe they have improved the entire line if Betty is any indicator. It's always a gamble when comes to our Air Women :roll:

If I try out a newer Mona I'll post a review.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

I recently received a Mona Mountains via Amazon - great price - but PDX quality again makes these air dolls dicey

Mine had a flaw right above the pussy where the TPE insert attaches to the body - easy fix - but still - a deflating doll on the first date - not the way to impress - :roll:

Yes she has huge boobies - and the latest redesign of the TPE Pussy -a total change from the previous designs - she still in the repair shop - so no test drive yet - :sleeping:

I actually like the PDX designs and had they kept improving I think they could have been great - maybe I am wrong but I think they have given up on these air babes as they seem to be everywhere on closeout prices - which never bodes well for future releases as the much heralded 2016 line never came - only Bad Azz Bonnie Rotten as a 2015 - 1/2 entrant

But for now prices are right on these air babes - even if they need repairs - half off is not too bad - so I'll grab the VLP and vinyl patch and put her back together - :drinking:

INFORMATIONS