www.wmdolls.com

WM165K Brie as Tit-ania in "A Midsummer Night's Dream"

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

WM165K Brie as Tit-ania in "A Midsummer Night's Dream"

Post by JunkGuy »

For our latest adventure, the lovely Miss Brie took a turn in the role of the fairy queen Tit-ania from William Shakespeare's play, A Midsummer Night's Dream. Her mesmerizing performance filled the night air with a certain magic as she wished to put aside her lovers' quarrel with dearest Oberon and return to her rightful place in his arms.

How much would you enjoy a night of Shakespeare in the Park with a leading lady like this?

You can view the entire 48 image gallery of this photoshoot at The Doll Album.
09_03.jpg
09_03.jpg (249.81 KiB) Viewed 3254 times
09_12.jpg
09_12.jpg (250.58 KiB) Viewed 3254 times
09_17.jpg
09_17.jpg (248.27 KiB) Viewed 3254 times
09_19.jpg
09_19.jpg (298.13 KiB) Viewed 3254 times
09_24.jpg
09_24.jpg (222.13 KiB) Viewed 3254 times
09_30.jpg
09_30.jpg (245.43 KiB) Viewed 3254 times
09_33.jpg
09_33.jpg (258.35 KiB) Viewed 3254 times
09_38.jpg
09_38.jpg (193.5 KiB) Viewed 3254 times
09_41.jpg
09_41.jpg (225.54 KiB) Viewed 3254 times
09_44.jpg
09_44.jpg (250.82 KiB) Viewed 3254 times

This was an actual late night outdoors photoshoot, possibly the first of it's kind. We started about 9:30pm and wrapped about two in the morning. Very exhausting photoshoot and difficult in such low light, with only a pair of 75W bulp lamps and some point flashlights to work by. I had to change shirts not once but twice and even Brie was starting to sweat a bit in the warm, humid, summer night air by the time we were done. Well worth it though, as the darkness allowed the background to fade into black and focus on our big breasted Tit-ania and her dogwood throne.

My personal goals for this photoshoot were to experment with low light, large aperture settings to blur out background details and to be more mindful of hand placement and more realistic fingers. Brie still suffers from finger roll (the nails dont always align with finger direction) but I'm rather happy with what I was able to accomplish despite this flaw.

Brie's dress is a KOH KOH off-shoulder dress, pinned up in the back to be on both her shoulders while dropping low on her chest for a good look at her abundant cleavage. This is a nice dress for a busty doll, being loose up top and tied at the waist with a sash. Busty dolls have so few choices for one piece dresses but this one works well thanks to the sash closing up the gown nicely. The medium size I got was perfect length for the photoshoot, dropping to her ankles, though a small might have fit her better at the shoulders without sacrificing too much space around the chest and being only slightly shorter. I wish the sash was a slightly different color though so it could stand out in photos more. If I ever use this outfit for a photoshoot again I might try staining the sash with red ink to turn it pink.

Her fairy wings are undoubtedly cute and well sized for a larger doll like Brie. They have elastic backpack-style straps and fit her small shoulders well - I was worried they would need to be tightened a bit so the wings wouldn't droop or lean away from her back but this was not needed. However, they shed a lot of glitter so I don't really recommend them. I'm still finding pieces of glitter in our bed two weeks later. If you want to turn your doll into a fairy, I strongly suggest you get some wings without glitter.

Brie's pearls have made appearances in her earlier photoshoots. (It is her birthstone after all.) The very long strand is looped over her wings in the back, allowed to fall to her hips and then back up to her elbows. Her necklace is a standard-length strand wrapped twice for a tighter fit. Her handband is actually one of her three bracelet length strands which had a very loose elastic band, so loose that it doesn't make a good fit around her wrists or ankles anymore. I merely stretched it over her head and moved all the pearls around to the front before putting on her wig. All were found in local thrift stores.

Her anklet also has a bit of a pearl design in it, but has a lot of fake diamonds and gold beads built-in as well. It also has a magnetic closure and looks quite sophisticated for its price. Its meant as a braclet but being rather heavy it works better as an anklet. Originally I had this on her right ankle, since her bracelet is on the left, but when I sat her in the tree I found it would be nuch more natural if she lifted her left ankle and pulled up the dress on that side than on the right, so I swapped sides for better effect.

The trinket bracelet is another cheap internet jewelry purchase. I like that it has alot of white, silver, and gold bits so it can go with alot of Brie's outfits. It's just very interesting as each strand is different and can be mixed and matched if desired. I dropped the strand with nylon cord and single round trinket though - I couldn't get it to tie properly around Brie's tiny wrist. The other strands all have elastic bands and fit naturally.

We went with her white framed glasses to match the dress. This is the same pair previously seen in the Spring Fever shoots, found at my local Dollar Tree store.

Brie is wearing Kleancolor Madly Matte #14 Orchard lipstick. Her nipples and areolae were touched up with #7 Apricot before the shoot.

As always, I make use of one of Von Rubber's oral inserts to give her a smile. In a few shots, she had a black 2x3 flat Lego block in her mouth to slightly split her lips apart.

Feel free to ask any questions about Brie or the photoshoot. Brie pretends to be shy but she actually loves attention.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: WM165K Brie as Tit-ania in "A Midsummer Night's Dream"

Post by CF »

Fantastic work, as always!

A possibly fun idea: Take fitting lines of dialogue from the play and superimpose them over the photos. There have to be a few ideal match-ups to be made! I'd give it a try, but I don't have PhotoShop! :)
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

subcom117
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by subcom117 »

Thank you for sharing Brie with us. With her poses, eyes and VonRubber's inserts (and now Legos :D ), she is very expressive and lifelike. You show a great attention to detail in making her appearance, pose, expression, dress and accessories blend together. Also, in the first photo, despite the long, flowing dress you highlighted her cute, curvy behind; easily overlooked on our gals. Great job!
JunkGuy wrote:How much would you enjoy a night of Shakespeare in the Park with a leading lady like this?
Where I live, during the summer we have Shakespeare in the Park every weekend. If Brie was featured in their Playbill, I'm sure attendance would increase significantly. :razz:
JunkGuy wrote:Brie pretends to be shy but she actually loves attention.
Just like every other woman! :lol:

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

imagine sex out doors at night!

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Great idea and nicely done!

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

CF wrote:A possibly fun idea: Take fitting lines of dialogue from the play and superimpose them over the photos.
Actually Titania doesn't have that many lines in the play, and most of them are either for rhythm or for humor. Its been a good long while, but none came to mind and when I looked up some quotes online none seemed particuarly related. Maybe other characters have more fitting lines but I didn't bother to research them.

Although it is ironic that in the play the fairies think they are the masters and humans are their playthings (i.e., dolls.)

Tybalt wrote:imagine sex out doors at night!
I've certainly been thinking about it since the photoshoot! I was just too darn tired when it was over to do it then. Maybe in the fall when it cools down a bit more and the bugs scatter off.

subcom117 wrote:Also, in the first photo, despite the long, flowing dress you highlighted her cute, curvy behind; easily overlooked on our gals.
No underwear for this shoot. 8)

Though I'm a little disappointed her butt wasn't more prominent in some of the photos. I had the pearl strand lined up nicely to indicate the shape, but the bright white of the dress may have overwhelmed it in the photos. Actually looked better in the dark night than it does in the photos.
09_11.jpg
09_11.jpg (152.07 KiB) Viewed 3039 times
09_08.jpg
09_08.jpg (202.56 KiB) Viewed 3039 times

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

Here's a fascinating comparison of before and after photo enhancement I did for one of these. Those looking for ideas for some simple photo enhancement might get some value from this.

The unenhanced photo was submitted for this month's contest which prohibited digital improvements. The enhanced version performs balancing to darken the background to hide the fence in the distance and digitally removes her neckline, part of her wig cap that peeks out, a dark spot at her midriff (a small cricket probably) and a piece of glitter that reflected poorly on her ankle. I did much more airbrushing of dirt particles (particularly hands and feet) on the full size image but they aren't really noticeable at the reduced size.

I use an old version of Paint Shop Pro where these options are called Highlight/Midtone/Shadow Adjust and the Smudge Retouch tool. Different programs may call these by different names. I don't really use the 'Airbrush' tool; instead I just smudge, which is a combination of drag and blur, of nearby colors of the neck over the neckline area, sometimes working back and forth but more often starting from below and smudging up toward the chin. I did the same for hair to cover up the wig cap a bit, starting outward and working toward her chin and ear. Small dust particles and the glitter I went more back and forth over to cover up. I use a different radius of the smudge tool depending how big of an area I might need to cover, generally about 10 pixels wide at full size (6000x4000 pixels) for a full body shot; at this reduced size it would only look like a 2 pixel blur. Might use 20 pixel radius for close up photos where the neckline is larger. I can always use a smaller radius nearer the chin if needed - I don't want to blur away good parts of the original photo, just fix the bad parts.

I'm by no means an enhancement wizard, but these little tweaks make for better finished pictures for the photosets. I might spend upwards of 20 minutes fixing each photo, though for this one I probably spent 5-10 tops. Still, it adds up and explains why it often takes me a week or so to get a photoset posted.

I try not to fix overly complex things like camera flash reflecting in her glasses lenses. For these I try to take enough photos and at slightly different angles (both left-right and up-down) such that I get at least one usable photo without reflection, though not always successful and might have to use one in a set that has some reflection. Since most dolls don't wear glasses, this isn't so much of a problem for the rest of you except in regards to highly reflective jewelry, lip gloss, fingernail polish, or other metallic or glassy surfaces. Its a good idea to take many photos anyway, as one might get just the right eye position or angle that another might not. I take about 10 times as many photos as what ultimately ends up in a photoset, and 25-40 per pose. (517 photos taken for this most recent 48 picture set.)

Unenhanced
Unenhanced
contest_entry.jpg (326.67 KiB) Viewed 2801 times
Enhanced
Enhanced
09_19.jpg (298.13 KiB) Viewed 2801 times

Lika
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Lika »

Wow these are amazing photos that's a great idea night time photoshoots I should give it a try too. Keep up the great work!!!
Check Out My Rare Girls On The Links Below~!!!

XiuYing 161cm Plus (DS - Doll Sweet)
Mayumi 158cm (Orient Industries)
Ya Ya 136cm (Orient Industries)
Asumi 146cm (Silicone Arts)
Elvina 80cm (JM Doll)
Mika 110cm (1AM)
Nakita 100cm (DS - Doll Sweet)

(It's hard to tell that the world we live in is either a Reality or a Dream.)

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Stunning set of pics, great idea doing a night time shoot, Brie looks absolutely divine!

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

Thanks! I still don't know if anyone else has ever tried an outdoors nighttime shot before me. I've got to think that someone surely has but I've never seen another. It's definitely a very rare environment.

Now that some time has past, I think Star-Spangled is a better overall photoshoot, but this one was the most creative.

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

Great photo session and from my fav character:

Midsummer Night's Dream Robin Goodfellow (Puck):
If we shadows have offended,
Think but this, and all is mended,
That you have but slumber'd here
While these visions did appear.
And this weak and idle theme,