SexDollAmerica.com

Toystore earnings go to TDF since 1 February

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Toystore earnings go to TDF since 1 February

Post by mytime »

Hi All,

I've done a trick to recover the login information of the PECASH toystore we've here at our site.
From the earnings of it our servers were paid.
The earnings of january went to the credit card of Ishtaria/Cybercraftcorp.
I've modified it, and from february 1st all money will go to me and I will pay the server from it. So if you need a toy or an inflatable, please buy it at the toy store of TDF. Toystore does not deliver outside USA, e.g. Europe so not USA inhibitants have still to go to other erotic stores.

With Kind Regards,

Mytime & Helen
One dream, one mission...

Bill
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Bill »

Yes, The Toy Store is working again to support the forum directly but it has been indirectly since the death of Ishtaria because the store money went to a CyberCraft Corp. account which was automatically billed by the server accounts but we couldn't depend on this for our future.
We will never again leave required access information in the hands of only one person.
Mytime has worked tirelessly to restore the forum back to the forum management and the forum membership. Inkling has been working on the Doll Album and many other projects but time for a normal life is a limiting factor. There are other fine people on the management team doing many tasks that keep this going which we owe our thanks.

Please continue to support the Doll Forum financially with purchases from the Doll Forum Toy Store and donations by check. We hope to have a credit card system soon but this all takes time.

A big thanks to our membership. It takes us all working together.

Nonfactor
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nonfactor »

Since US residents always have trouble with getting them: Would it be possible to get the toy store to sell the French latex dolls? Considering how many members want or have those that looks like quite an opportunity to me.

mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by mytime »

Hi Nonfactor,

The Toystore is an affiliate program, I can't change the contents of the shop, because actually its not our shop, we only sell stuff for them and in change for that we get money from them.
Its always the difficulty, RD is more expensive to achieve in the Netherlands, FM we can buy it almost at the corner of the street.
Only thing I could do, is drive to French, to the FM-factory, and stock my car full with FM's for you :lol: .
Maybe I can find out something for this, maybe with help of Stef (he's French)

Mytime & Helen

Nonfactor
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nonfactor »

Naah, I've got my fill, I'm just thinking that since there isn't a reseller in the US yet you could motivate the Toy Store to carry that doll. The more things people can buy from TS instead of other stores the more money comes in for maintaining the servers.

mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by mytime »

Hi Nonfactor...

Yeah I could give it at least a try.
More easy than mailing them overseas to you :lol:
Maybe Steff could help (the adress of the manufacturer should be welcome when hinting pecash!)

Mytime & Helen

Nonfactor
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nonfactor »

Overseas? When did the dutch-german border become an ocean ;) ?

B3F11dolly
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by B3F11dolly »

That's good news... I see we're still online, and the future of the forum becomes more and more safe. It's a pity people in overseas can't just use the shop to support the forum, but of course I understand that this would be either mad for the seller or for the buyer, because shipping would possibly be more than the real purchase.
Bill wrote:We will never again leave required access information in the hands of only one person.
Yep, I think that's the way to go. I guess it will work best if server maintenance is done by just one or a few persons, so that one person doesn't mess up what the other person did. But there should always be some more persons knowing what's going on, knowing the passwords and where to find what. Accidents and other shit could happen every day, and we'd just restart again. So we need people being able to go on just in case need should be.

INFORMATIONS