www.passiondolls.com

Review for the creating & shipping of my doll

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
Mexback87

Review for the creating & shipping of my doll

Post by Mexback87 »

Well I was very happy with the fact that i placed the order for my doll on Friday March 31th 2017 and they said it was gonna take 25 business days to complete. Well that was not the case because she was done on Monday April 10th 2017, which i was very excited to hear. But here is where things are bad at the moment. For some crazy reason Fedex cancelled the shipping order meaning the doll will more than most likely be returned to the warehouse and i now have to wait even longer until who knows when i will finally get my doll!! So A+ for the creating of my doll timeline but a huge F for the shipping with Fedex. Anytime i ship my own stuff i prefer UPS because they have always done a fantastic job shipping and sending me what ever i order so i highly recommend passion doll to use them as a shipping provider but that is just me and i know they cant control the shipping process but you can change shipping companies anytime.

Thanks Alex V.

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Review for the creating & shipping of my doll

Post by Boobman »

Contact Passion Dolls if you have not yet done so. They can then get with the doll manufacturer to have the address or what ever is the problem that is stopping the shipment. Its possible that the manufacturer is calling the doll back for some reason, but start with Passion Dolls they are good people & are there to help with your purchase & delivery.

Mexback87

Post by Mexback87 »

I did contact them and they emailed me saying that they never cancelled my shipping order and that they did not know what was going on with fedex so its a very complicated thing going on and when they emailed me back to they think it might be packaging itself or something idk but its frustrating but i am only mad at fedex because i have never liked how they conducted business when it comes to shipping. Plus does anyone know exactly where passion dolls warehouse is located?

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

As discussed, the tracking issue was fixed and your doll is actually already near you. The doll should arrive very soon.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

INFORMATIONS