dollstudio.org

DH 168 146cm Ai is on her way home.

Reviews on Dollstudio & DS Doll Europe Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
Billiam
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

DH 168 146cm Ai is on her way home.

Post by Billiam »

To comment on this review, please go here: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=227&t=77024, as this review thread is locked.

Just received tracking from Sandro today. She actually shipped faster than estimated let's just hope delivery time is the same. I have been very pleased with dealing with Sandro for a reason some may have felt the opposite. Let me explain. After placing my order i became fixated with a dolls head from a different vendor still to the point that anything else just won't due. I reached out to Sandro and who referred me back to the company who posted the item even though he could have decided not to. So I reached out to Jeff at BCD another amazing vendor who helped me identify the head and see how it would fit. At which point i came back to Sandro to make the purchase. He basically told me NO I will not sell you that head. I then went back to Jeff who also didn't rush to close a deal. I WAS IN SHOCK! But they both have my best interest in mind the head I want might fit on the body I'm getting but is not currently available in a skin tone that will compliment the body. Instead of grabbing my money and selling me something that wouldn't work both of these guys cared enough to stop me from throwing my money away. So just want to say thank you Sandro and Jeff both I highly recommend you to anyone looking to purchase anything doll related. I'll keep you posted as I Ai come home and do a thorough unboxing

Billiam
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: DH 168 146cm Ai is on her way home.

Post by Billiam »

She made it 5 days early! Her package was in perfect condition and had plenty of padding inside. Along with a few extra gifts Bra and panties, gloves, cleaning pump, lip balm, condoms wig comb, and what I'm thinking is stain remover.(smells like tooth paste if anybody can confirm that would be great). 146cm is even smaller than I had imagined just glad I didn't go smaller. Her weight is a perfect fit and I get more comfortable with her size as time passes.
Attachments
Shitty camera doesn't do her hands or feet justice. They are both beautiful
Shitty camera doesn't do her hands or feet justice. They are both beautiful
KIMG0038.jpg (900.98 KiB) Viewed 2769 times
She looks stunning in person and a bit more mature than in the photos I had seen. That's a major plus for me
She looks stunning in person and a bit more mature than in the photos I had seen. That's a major plus for me
KIMG0044.jpg (984.51 KiB) Viewed 2769 times
Her head is hiding somewhere in that huge foam ball....
Her head is hiding somewhere in that huge foam ball....
KIMG0041.jpg (919.87 KiB) Viewed 2769 times
She was pretty cramped from her travels first thing she wanted to do was some yoga.
She was pretty cramped from her travels first thing she wanted to do was some yoga.
KIMG0048.jpg (391.65 KiB) Viewed 2769 times
KIMG0051.jpg
KIMG0051.jpg (364.97 KiB) Viewed 2769 times
KIMG0040.jpg
KIMG0040.jpg (1004.9 KiB) Viewed 2769 times
Over all very happy with my purchase. Body is amazing and in great condition. Joints are very life like they've even added the side to side tilt on this model now. One arm is a bit tighter than the rest of the body and one leg a little looser other than that everything moves great and holds pose. The TPE only had a slight sent that dissipated with 2 hours. To the touch is not sticky or tacky as I've heard TPE described often. She feels amazing. By no means is she human but at times shes close enough to fool you. For the price and quality you cant go wrong with a DH168 doll. Taking all things into consideration I give her 9.5 out of 10. Looking forward to seeing how she breaks in.
Over all very happy with my purchase. Body is amazing and in great condition. Joints are very life like they've even added the side to side tilt on this model now. One arm is a bit tighter than the rest of the body and one leg a little looser other than that everything moves great and holds pose. The TPE only had a slight sent that dissipated with 2 hours. To the touch is not sticky or tacky as I've heard TPE described often. She feels amazing. By no means is she human but at times shes close enough to fool you. For the price and quality you cant go wrong with a DH168 doll. Taking all things into consideration I give her 9.5 out of 10. Looking forward to seeing how she breaks in.
KIMG0054.jpg (407.75 KiB) Viewed 2769 times
And they still put a eyelash mask! These guys don't cut corners.
And they still put a eyelash mask! These guys don't cut corners.
KIMG0042.jpg (909.15 KiB) Viewed 2769 times
Only issue in shipping was her back came in a awkward arch that caused some indentation on her back and stomach. I have already noticed them fading so I'm not at all concerned.
Only issue in shipping was her back came in a awkward arch that caused some indentation on her back and stomach. I have already noticed them fading so I'm not at all concerned.
KIMG0034.jpg (800.18 KiB) Viewed 2769 times
Her lady parts! Super small tight and perfect!
Her lady parts! Super small tight and perfect!
KIMG0036.jpg (977.88 KiB) Viewed 2769 times

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

I hope they expand and make more faces of their style. They honestly do make some really great looking Asian faces (mmm mmm that Faye! I almost got it mixed up with a 4woods face!). This is something I wish other TPE companies would do more of.

Heh. TPE sculptors, despite being Asian themselves, don't craft as much pure Asian faces. They opt to make Asian-ish/Sorta-Asian faces or try to make western faces. I guess it intrigues them more or something, or make them feel like a true badass to craft something you don't see everyday.

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

Billiam wrote:I know exactly what you mean, Yum Faye just wish i was buff enough to handle her 161cm of sweet tasty goodness.
Aye, 70 lb dolls are no joke. Especially if you work in manual labor. Your back is already doomed lol. Don't need to come home and lift some more bricks while trying to fuck.

Billiam
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Billiam »

Ephebo wrote:is this "honey yellow" and if so what do you think of the color ?
You are correct. I love it! It's a light natural tan, not fake bake or beach bum looking. The bottom pic is probably the truest to the color in real life but as usual it might look a bit different on your monitor

Thank you Hollows+Fentiman. Its taken me by storm I seem to get the most joy simply out of having someone to care for and pamper. (Did I just say that out loud?) huhumm I mean she's super hot and I've been sticking it to her the last 10 hours straight haven't even stopped for water!

INFORMATIONS