Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

BT2 Winter 2015

Reviews on Abyss/RealDoll Products and Support
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Product reviews and Manufacturer support reviews only.

All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
RussMeyerFan
Active Poster
Active Poster

BT2 Winter 2015

Post by RussMeyerFan »

Alison has arrived! A little teaser post... - Original topic: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 37&t=63225

The day has finally come! After 16 weeks of waiting, my doll Alison arrived today. Upon opening the box I was immediately smitten and incredibly impressed with the level of realism and artistry.

I am going to post some pics and a detailed review within the next week, but I am attaching a little teaser for now...
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (1.5 MiB) Viewed 6814 times

RussMeyerFan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Alison has arrived! A little teaser post...

Post by RussMeyerFan »

After one day, I have to admit I have mixed feelings about the experience thus far.

The delivery went very smoothly. The driver called 30 minutes before he arrived and he helped me place the box in my living room. Best of all, no questions about what was in the box!

I was actually nervous about opening the box at first and kind of walked around my apartment taking deep breaths and thinking "no turning back now." It was one thing to order the doll and fantasize about her for 16 weeks, but another to have the reality of the box right there in my home.

When I finally opened the box I was more than impressed. I almost thought she was going to start blinking and talking to me she looked so realistic. A true work of art. After a moment of staring in awe, I kissed her a few times and was pleased that the lips were relatively soft. Next, I felt her breasts and was glad to find them squishy and somewhat in the ballpark of the real thing. I ran my hand over the rest of her body and was glad that the silicone also felt relatively close to real skin. Later on I powdered her and the skin is even more lifelike and soft now.

The next few moments kind of killed the initial high. Trying to pull her up into a sitting position in the box I immediately realized how incredibly heavy she is. I am an average sized guy and have a decent amount of strength and I didn't think 65lbs of dead weight would seem heavier than lifting a real live girl (if a RealDoll is 30+ pounds more, how can anyone that isn't a bodybuilder manipulate them?!) Trying to get her out of the box was really a chore and somehow in the mix I got the first hit of reality that she is a doll - by the time I got her to my bed, she had a small tear in her right foot :-( I messaged Joe at Phoenix and he said that I should order the silicone repair kit from the Real Doll site, which I did. I now have her in stockings to protect her feet and imagine I will always keep socks or stockings on her.

Of course, it wasn't long before I tried to "get intimate" with the doll. Getting the insert in was a real chore but I eventually prevailed with the help of some lube. I thought my troubles were over, but they had just begun. Getting into the doll was nearly impossible. There was just no good angle at which to approach getting in there and, if I found one, moving her legs was very difficult. I also tried to elevate her mid section with pillows, but that was even more difficult because she is so heavy. Finally I got in there and it felt good (I like how the insert is ribbed inside) but I was so distracted by keeping her legs up in the right position I didn't really get full release. I tried doing cowgirl and reverse later on and that was even more of a nightmare. To be brutally honest, I actually found it tough to keep my excitement intact by the time I finally got inside because it was distracting trying to keep her in the right position the whole time. Real girls I have been with would get into the act and really move into appropriate positions when needed. Of course, the doll wasn't going to come to life and aid me in my struggles so it was all on me. As of right now, I am very disappointed by the doll as a sex object. However, after reading a lot of posts on this forum I know that some people have similar beginnings and then find the rhythms, so to speak, so I am going to stay positive and hope for the best. Any tips would be appreciated.

One thing that happened when I took out the insert was that something that might be the thin layer of mesh between the anal cavity and vaginal cavity came out. I don't have a pic unfortunately, but I felt around inside and ere was a similar piece above the vagine/under the stomach. Has this happened to anyone else? Is there a way to reapply it that an idiot like me could actually do?

After the comedy of errors and frustration during the sexcapades, I attempted to get the chemise on the doll that she is wearing in two of the pictures below. This was difficult, to put it mildly. As a result, I am now inspired to cut all of her clothes up the back and affix Velcro to them so I can just slip them on like she is a life size Barbie.

Having her on the couch to watch old Vincent Price movies and then to snuggle in bed when I went to sleep was nice although not as fulfilling as I had imagined. It obviously isn't the same as hanging out with a real girl who has various facial expressions, little noises and what not. This will take some getting used to. This morning I more or less went about doing chores around the apartment and kind of didn't pay much attention to her. Although I did kind of do a little dance with her for a few minutes while I was listening to records. Haha!

Overall, I am definitely finding my first two days with the doll very frustrating, especially when I think of how I spent about $5,000. However, as I said above, I know things aren't always easy right out of the box. I am open minded to the experience and hopefully growing a "relationship" of sorts with Alison.

I am attaching a few pics with captions below.
Attachments
Ouch!
Ouch!
image.jpg (1.59 MiB) Viewed 6565 times
The first few moments...
The first few moments...
image.jpg (1.74 MiB) Viewed 6565 times
Those eyes...
Those eyes...
image.jpg (1.67 MiB) Viewed 6565 times
Wondering what the (partial) inspiration for the name Alison was?
Wondering what the (partial) inspiration for the name Alison was?
image.jpg (1.57 MiB) Viewed 6565 times
Alison waving hello to everyone on the Doll Forum. You may notice the Bettie Page photo behind Alison. I wonder where she got the inspiration for her hair style? For any Bettie fans, that is an authentic Bettie Page signed Bunny Yeager photo.
Alison waving hello to everyone on the Doll Forum. You may notice the Bettie Page photo behind Alison. I wonder where she got the inspiration for her hair style? For any Bettie fans, that is an authentic Bettie Page signed Bunny Yeager photo.
image.jpg (1.52 MiB) Viewed 6565 times

RussMeyerFan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by RussMeyerFan »

stones wrote:I think she is a Body 2? Those breasts might be worth some struggling!
Yes, Alison is a Body 2. And what a body it is!

RussMeyerFan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by RussMeyerFan »

Almost a week later and I am still on the fence about my doll experience so far. I have attempted being intimate with the doll a few more times to mixed results. I place her in my bed at night, but it don't really cuddle with her too much. I am having a little bit of fun posing her for photos though (I will attach some below).

She is very cute and well made, but I am just not lusting after her the way I thought I would. I am determined not to give up just yet and will give her some more time to grow on me.
Attachments
Sitting down for some pizza and light reading.
Sitting down for some pizza and light reading.
image.jpg (1.7 MiB) Viewed 4311 times
While I was gone, Alison hung out with my collectible Twilight Zone Talky Tina doll. Creepy!
While I was gone, Alison hung out with my collectible Twilight Zone Talky Tina doll. Creepy!
image.jpg (1.77 MiB) Viewed 4311 times
Alison had a suggestion for a movie to watch.
Alison had a suggestion for a movie to watch.
image.jpg (1.55 MiB) Viewed 4311 times

RussMeyerFan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by RussMeyerFan »

I have decided to keep Alison for now!

Although she is not an integral part of my life, she is very cute and we have started to "click" a little more physically. Plus, she always has interesting movie suggestions...
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (1.7 MiB) Viewed 3767 times

RussMeyerFan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by RussMeyerFan »

Quick update...

Alison and I are doing much better! I have found some positions that work (placing her at the edge of my bed is the right height for me) and I have to say I have had a few intense orgasms that remind me of when I was first having sex back in high school! When I have her sitting on the couch with me watching TV, it is often difficult to keep my hands off her. While the sex can be good, I actually like the kissing and cuddling a lot too.

I have ordered Alison a new wig and outfit, so stay tuned in the next few weeks for pics. For now, I am posting a few new shots below. I was on the fence about posting "nude" pics, but Alison said she is proud of her body and wants to share it with all of her friends on the Doll Forum :-)
Attachments
Firm and furious!
Firm and furious!
image.jpg (1.54 MiB) Viewed 3995 times
Too cute.
Too cute.
image.jpg (1.46 MiB) Viewed 3995 times
How can I focus on TV with this beauty next to me?!
How can I focus on TV with this beauty next to me?!
image.jpg (1.31 MiB) Viewed 3995 times
Alison is usually ready and willing when I get home...
Alison is usually ready and willing when I get home...
image.jpg (1.42 MiB) Viewed 3995 times

RussMeyerFan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by RussMeyerFan »

I was away from home over the weekend and actually found myself missing Alison. On the way back, I stopped at an adult boutique and bought her a few presents. She was very happy to try them on for me. Feast your eyes...
Attachments
Say my name...
Say my name...
image.jpg (1.78 MiB) Viewed 3829 times
The best things come wrapped in bows.
The best things come wrapped in bows.
image.jpg (1.76 MiB) Viewed 3829 times
Busty.
Busty.
image.jpg (1.67 MiB) Viewed 3829 times
Real women have curves.
Real women have curves.
image.jpg (1.58 MiB) Viewed 3829 times
You could bounce a quarter off this...
You could bounce a quarter off this...
image.jpg (1.54 MiB) Viewed 3829 times
Don't just stare...
Don't just stare...
image.jpg (1.7 MiB) Viewed 3829 times
Kiss, kiss. Bang, bang.
Kiss, kiss. Bang, bang.
image.jpg (1.61 MiB) Viewed 3829 times

RussMeyerFan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by RussMeyerFan »

Here is her second outfit. Yowza!
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (1.59 MiB) Viewed 4122 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (1.57 MiB) Viewed 4122 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (1.64 MiB) Viewed 4122 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (1.6 MiB) Viewed 4122 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (1.67 MiB) Viewed 4122 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (1.19 MiB) Viewed 4122 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (1.39 MiB) Viewed 4122 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (1.54 MiB) Viewed 4122 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (1.56 MiB) Viewed 4122 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (1.58 MiB) Viewed 4122 times

RussMeyerFan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by RussMeyerFan »

After we had some play time, Alison and I watched a movie. She continues to have interesting suggestions...
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (1.4 MiB) Viewed 4122 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (1.37 MiB) Viewed 4122 times

INFORMATIONS