SexDollAmerica.com

Email in case TDF crashes...

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
peter_girth

Post by peter_girth »

I have to pay more attention to the announcements, I was unaware of Ish's passing until last evening.

I hope this does not sound ghoulish or prescient, but some time back TDF experienced a financial crisis and was in danger of going offline in a matter of days. During this period, I took it on myself to register a Yahoo group with the name"Dollforum" in the event TDF should suddenly and without warning go offline as sort of a "Hail Mary" for folks to stumble across. I was not aware of the Dollgarden at the time, BTW. I discussed with Inkling the propriety of posting a message to the effect that the Yahoo group existed and anyone who wanted could join it. He offered that a Yahoo group would be a poor substitute for TDF, which is obviously the case, so the info was never posted. The group has lain dormant, gathering dust since then. But now that Ish has departed us it seems appropriate to at least mention the existance of the group. Anyone who wants to is welcome to join, it is at least a place to congregate and exchange email addresses. I had hoped this day would never come.

mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by mytime »

Hi Dollinlove and others,

Ish was our only software administrator.
Helen and me have ideas for future TDF and working hard on it, we do our atmost best.
If we stay strong together we'll survive.
Making donations at the moment has no sense.
The money goes to the account of a dead person, and thus we can't anything with it.

Mytime & Helen
One dream, one mission...

Inkling
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Inkling »

I like most of Old Engineer's post.
However, TDForum recover should go to separate thread than this one.
Also, among admin/moderators there has been some discussion. We've a few questions to resolve before moving forward. Once those things are resolved, there should be a separate thread on what TDForum/TDAlbum needs, but that should not be in memorial threads.
<div>So long, and thanks for all the fish!<br>- Douglas Adams</div>

INFORMATIONS