www.wmdolls.com

WM 170CM new doll

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: WM 170CM new doll

Post by bobhenry »

is this doll available for purchase yet ?

dreamerx07

Post by dreamerx07 »

mandos wrote:Hey guys - here´s a closeup. I´ve had this doll for about 1 month now and I love that nice looking thigh gap on this doll. I have not weighed her but standing flat on her bare feet she was exactly 168 cm high, without shoes or a wig. She feels somewhere around the 160 cm doll in weight, but I could be wrong.
such perfect visual.. love the gap

mark81
Ex-Member

Post by mark81 »

Those extruded nipples are really annoying...
Is this so hard to make them just naturally looking?

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

More eye candy

Jeff and the BCD Girls
TDF's most loved vendor
"We turn dreams into reality"
. I had a month to go I read the forums every day. It became clear that 2 vendors on here were head and shoulders above the rest in customer service. I had been talking to Jeff through PMs on this forum. From day 1 he was the most helpful salesperson ever. His prices were the best I had seen but even if they weren't, I would have bought from Jeff anyway because of the service he gave.
I decided right away that I should not be left to my own devices to click an order from a website, because there was so much that could go wrong. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
Attachments
MIAMIA.jpg
MIAMIA.jpg (59.42 KiB) Viewed 2495 times
170wmnice.gif
170wmnice.gif (2.88 MiB) Viewed 2499 times

ilikedolls123
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ilikedolls123 »

I can't wait for more pics! I'm also a feet guy so I'm interested in seeing how sexy hers are. And different poses, especially her lying down. I'm sure more pics and some vids will become available as time goes on.

The Doll Laboratory
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by The Doll Laboratory »

Hello,

As a doll, she looks VERY good. She is athletic but not too much. She reminds me of the girls of Frank Cho (google it, you will see what I mean, especially the jungle girls). If someone ever wanted an amazon or a superwoman, we have one now. Put her in Wonder Woman's dress and... 8O

However, for me she is a little to tall and probably to heavy. The same doll in 155cm and I would be tempted to say the least.

As anyone noticed the definition of the calf muscles on her legs? Isn't this a first for a love doll?

Von Rubber
The Doll Laboratory Stories - Erotic Comic featuring my Dolls
Teeth&Tongue set 4.0 - Add expressions to your Doll

Scoob

Post by Scoob »

I took one for the team and placed an order. I'll provide a detailed review with videos when possible. I still really wish more vendors/manufacturers would provide standard images and videos of the stuff we always want to know about. I love Mandos' photography, he makes the dolls come alive but it's also nice to have "product" style photos in addition so you know what you're getting.

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

I have an order in as well and can't wait. I think the Natural skin would be better so the nipples blend in more.
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

The new Doll on the way 161cm Tayu

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

Love the subtle curves and her natural lines and to top it off she's tall enough to be real.
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

The new Doll on the way 161cm Tayu

skyhawk747

Post by skyhawk747 »

I would buy this doll right now if the nipples were of a better finish. I also feel for me my height at just 5'6 her height is a bit too much.

If they bring this model out at around 158CM and revised nipples I will buy her in an instant.

For what its worth I love the swollen pussy look - Very sexy!

gothic

Post by gothic »

sinfully sexy

blackcloud
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by blackcloud »

I'm wondering why this new WM doll is only on rlsd site and not wms website.

Dr - Johns

Post by Dr - Johns »

mandos wrote:Hey guys - here´s a closeup. I´ve had this doll for about 1 month now and I love that nice looking thigh gap on this doll. I have not weighed her but standing flat on her bare feet she was exactly 168 cm high, without shoes or a wig. She feels somewhere around the 160 cm doll in weight, but I could be wrong.
Hi mandos :D

over all, what do you think about this beautiful doll in comparison with the other TPE dolls you have?

How soft or jiggly the ass is in comparison to the rest of the TPE dolls?

Do you know if this particular model is going to be produced with smaller boobies?

Please, let me know :)

Best regards,

Dr - Johns

tootsie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tootsie »

This 170 softness is the same as the 152 and recent dolls.

No plans for smaller breast version.

This and the 152 are the fourth generation TPE dolls. They are not "doll" or "toy" objects anymore, these are realistic adult size women and frankly a new species of "female" have arrived to Earth :razz:

trauma
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by trauma »

tootsie wrote:This 170 softness is the same as the 152 and recent dolls.

No plans for smaller breast version.

This and the 152 are the fourth generation TPE dolls. They are not "doll" or "toy" objects anymore, these are realistic adult size women and frankly a new species of "female" have arrived to Earth :razz:
:glou: :glou: :glou:

INFORMATIONS