Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

My Brooklyn!

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

selobl
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: My Brooklyn!

Post by selobl »

Really enjoy seeing your doll - what a beauty! Thanks for sharing!

kturner50505
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by kturner50505 »

Gorgeous pics!

Akai

Post by Akai »

Thanks guys. :)
I recently had to give Brooklyn some surgery, after what seemed like a small breast fix, turned out to become a nightmare! But I'm pretty good with the needle and handy, so I decided it needed to be done. And I LOVE scars, so this turned out very hot imo!
2017-01-11 22.27.05.jpg
2017-01-11 22.27.05.jpg (459.27 KiB) Viewed 2956 times
If anyone want more details, I have a thread already on Brooklyn's breast repair, so just post on there and I'll get some more up.
- More of my Girls - http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14370 (need to update still)
My most recent, Red Succubus Girl, Lilyth!! viewtopic.php?t=158098

ReFaze
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ReFaze »

what happened?

Akai

Post by Akai »

Imjustjoekingex wrote:what happened?
So, there we were, suddenly surrounded by the walking dead... Brooklyn, dual wielding .50's, annihilates many of the walkers closing in on us, but there were to many... We had to run! "Quick! There!" I yell, pointing to a hanging ladder from what was left of the apartment buildings, just out of reach. Brooklyn quickly shoots at the ladder, and it comes screeching down! She sees the ladder is coming right for her and tries to evade, but she is nicked at the chest from a sharp edge on the ladder. "Brooklyn! Your bleeding!" She quickly regains herself and muscles up the ladder. "Ain't got time to bleed!"...

Nahhh. lol I think it was a little manufacturing defect that just started getting a little worse over time, so I tried to touch it up, but all hell broke loose and I had to do a more major fix. I had her hung up for a while as I tried to think of something, tried a normal fix, but it wasn't happening, so I came up with this. I love it though!
- More of my Girls - http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14370 (need to update still)

speed60

Post by speed60 »

Wow, Brooklyn just made the short list of my favorite RD faces. I'm currently trying to find a RD2 Body B. I'll likely buy whatever face I decide on down the road. And I HAVE TO buy a lip ring. So hot!

Akai

Post by Akai »

So I found my Brooklyn had more of an issue than just filling the breast. Figured it out but took a bit more surgery, and it seems like the soft silicone gel inside separated from the exterior silicone. So I may need to add a little silicone glue to act as a connecting membrane, and THEN I can fill.

On another note, does anyone know if "Tin cure silicone" is a good substitute for the Realdoll silicone breast repair gel? I've been reading on the forum a bit and found that as an option. I'm asking around, but if someone knows, please let me know!

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

Akai wrote:So I found my Brooklyn had more of an issue than just filling the breast. Figured it out but took a bit more surgery, and it seems like the soft silicone gel inside separated from the exterior silicone. So I may need to add a little silicone glue to act as a connecting membrane, and THEN I can fill.

On another note, does anyone know if "Tin cure silicone" is a good substitute for the Realdoll silicone breast repair gel? I've been reading on the forum a bit and found that as an option. I'm asking around, but if someone knows, please let me know!
No!

She is a new doll right? Youwant to use platinum silicone, not tin cure.

Tin cure was used in older Realdolls prior to 2009.

Tin and Platinum do not mix at all.

Also you probably just need to inject silicone gel. Through the nip.

You should really contact Abyss for assistance, they may take a while to get back to you but are awesome at helping with repairs.
My Doll Album is here!

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

Akai, the other post where you saw Tin silicone mentioned for injecting into breast, that was recommended only because the doll in that thread was an old tin cure RD.

If you mix tin and platinum, they will stay liquid and never cure.
My Doll Album is here!

Akai

Post by Akai »

HotDiggityDoll wrote:tin cure
Oh I see! Awesome thanks for that. No, unfortunately I worked with Abyss for a while and they said they haven't seen anything like it before... but they did send me some gel to try and repair the breast and it didn't help much. I tried to use the gel again to repair recently but it expired, and just stays a liquid.. lol But I think I got some good ideas now, so now all I need is some new gel. Abyss didn't want to help me out this time, so I'm on my own. Theirs just costs way too much.
Thanks again for the reply! :glou:

Akai

Post by Akai »

HotDiggityDoll wrote:platinum cure silicone
Also, would you recommend any specific type of platinum cure silicone? Does Amazon have decent brands?

HonkyDonky
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by HonkyDonky »

She looks amazing. The first photo of her is spectacular. Well done. Enjoy her

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Akai wrote:
Also, would you recommend any specific type of platinum cure silicone? Does Amazon have decent brands?

Smooth-On makes Ecoflex™ Gel which is a two part silicone mix. They offer it on their own web and on Amazon.

Here is a link to Amazon
https://www.amazon.com/Ecoflex-00-30-Su ... =smooth-on
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

Akai

Post by Akai »

TJ_Foxx wrote:
Smooth-On makes Ecoflex™ Gel which is a two part silicone mix...
Awesome thanks!

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

Akai wrote:
I've always used the stuff from Abyss.

With the exception of Sil-Poxy which I get from Smooth On, but they sell lots of silicone, mold making and casting supplies.

http://www.smooth-on.com
My Doll Album is here!

INFORMATIONS