realsexdoll.com

New lovedoll: REAL-SHAPE PEACHES

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Slim
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

New lovedoll: REAL-SHAPE PEACHES

Post by Slim »

What a beauty! :razz: :razz: :razz: Man, I wouldn’t mind having her as a silicone doll. :P But the RealShape head of this doll looks very pretty. :D This is a very interesting doll!

I found her at www.toy-company.de by the way. Click left on Liebespuppen and in the list on Exclusive Superior Line. Her price there is Euro 190.
- The truth is that all men having power ought to be mistrusted. James Madison
- Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it. Adolf Hitler
- Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth. Mohandas Gandhi

Nonfactor
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nonfactor »

I think you said the same about that anime inflatable. Let's wait with the praise until we've seen the body.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

in agreement

Post by timetraveler1 »

i agree with nonfactor, my rule of the thumb is don't judge the doll unless you can see the total doll body as i beleive thats why some doll makers "show " only the face which may look nice . i personally wouldn't buy any doll unless i could see all of the doll ., then if possible i look at reviews of more than one doll owner (why more ? your gettng more opinions and some may be able to give better descriptions, evaluations than others , and don't go by drawings of the dolls as they are misleading too. my two cents worth . :)

larryb22
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by larryb22 »

You can't judge a book by the cover, nor an inflatable doll by tr picture on the box.

Larry

mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by mytime »

Hi Slim,

Her head looks nice, mouth looks inspired on RD.
But we don't know wat the body looks like that is in the box!

Mytime & Helen
One dream, one mission...

Perry
Ex-Member

Post by Perry »

As is so often the case in the misleading world of sex toys; yes, the *photo* girl is a beauty.

From what little we see of the doll we dont even know if she has eyebrows, or if her eyes are symmetrical (they cleverly hide one).

An interesting face, to be sure. But could be a partial mask with vinyl blow up head, bad hair, god only knows.

Here's what we see of the face, with the box blacked out. Still impressed? I kinda am intrigued enough to want to see more.

Nonfactor
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nonfactor »

I'm thinking the teeth shouldn't be as visible, that grimace looks awful and is probably the real reason most blowups are so ugly.

My first guess would be partial mask, they tend to give a better view of full heads. OTOH the price is comparable to other popular high-end dolls so it could be good.

Slim
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Slim »

Nonfactor wrote:I think you said the same about that anime inflatable. Let's wait with the praise until we've seen the body.
No, that’s not true Nonfactor! That isn’t what I wrote about Kochi.
I wrote:Yes, I've been waiting for this one! :D The head looks not bad at all, but what about the rest of her body??? :? Not a word about her realistic CyberSkin® pussy! :( :( :( I'm afraid her head will be the main attraction of this doll. :cry: But it's certainly a step in the right direction! :D :D :D
But look at the price of this doll! :o This isn’t a cheap doll! :o For that price I wouldn’t be too concerned about the rest of her body. And a doll with a REAL-SHAPE head doesn’t have a bad body! But the description of this doll on the German site isn’t very descriptive. Again not a word about her realistic CyberSkin® pussy. Aber die Lustkanäle dieses fein modellierten Teenagers werden mit natürlichem Widerstand wahrgenommen. But then she must have some kind of realistic CyberSkin® pussy, but what about something like vibration? :?
But of course it’s always better to wait with buying such a doll until you’ve seen more of her and have read some reviews of her or the descriptions of other shops that sell her.
Perry wrote:From what little we see of the doll we dont even know if she has eyebrows, or if her eyes are symmetrical (they cleverly hide one).
Or maybe only one left eye? :lol: But it’s true that they usually don’t hide something that looks good. :roll: So why do they hide so much of her face? :? Still I’m convinced this doll has a pretty face. And Nonfactor, I don’t agree with you that a doll with a slightly open mouth looks bad. I think that a Realdoll with a slightly opened mouth looks extremely sexy. :razz: :razz: :razz: On the other hand I do agree with you that the teeth of an inflatable shouldn’t be so visible. That just doesn’t look very realistic, but for an inflatable Peaches doesn’t look bad at all... judging by what I can see of her. :roll:
- The truth is that all men having power ought to be mistrusted. James Madison
- Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it. Adolf Hitler
- Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth. Mohandas Gandhi

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

about doll prices

Post by timetraveler1 »

i wouldn't be so shure about a high price meaning the doll was better than others i have seen dolls costing more and wasn't as good as others . just mentioning this . bottom line buy only a doll you have seen the whole body, etc. of . you won't be getting a refund back so don't get took on a fancy box . that dosen't show what the doll really lookks like . theirs a reason they show little or none of the doll or have a drawing only . :wink:

Jerry
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Jerry »

Can you imagine buying a car after only seeing a picture? I wish the manufacturers would post pictures of the product. If I am looking at two dolls... and one manufacturer has a picture of the product... I'll support that one over the other.

You guys and gals don't know how much I wish I could just leave my @%!%^@! job and start a doll factory. Sigh.

So many ideas... so little time... and even less money. Sigh
Use http://www.xe.com/ucc/ to calculate prices.

I never met a latex inflatable I didn't like...
Buy at the Doll Forum Toy Store... Give a doll a home!

Swede
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Swede »

Looks like she is a good doll. Any pics anyone ??
Owns a HVG and a Dolly Buster Latex doll.

Nonfactor
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nonfactor »

There are a few pics on gummipuppen.de (http://www.gummipuppen.de/forum/DCForumID9/697.html), they're apparently from the back of the box and the user said they're dead on.

Jerry
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Jerry »

Yup... this one pretty much sums it up.

http://www.gummipuppen.de/forum/User_fi ... e19cb8.jpg

Jerry
Use http://www.xe.com/ucc/ to calculate prices.

I never met a latex inflatable I didn't like...
Buy at the Doll Forum Toy Store... Give a doll a home!

uch
Former Member

Post by uch »

That is the Brandi Sommers body with a different head. I happen to have a Brandi doll and the head was the only thing I was not really happy with. Well, that and the fact that you have to be hung like a horse to access the anus with the doll fully inflated due to the legs not being able to spread and the anus being so close to the vaginal area (which itself is higher than anatomically correct as in most vinyl inflatables). Best shaped ass of any inflatable though.

Sascha
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Sascha »

There are some Pics from the Face

I have this doll.
The mouth is to narrow, but
she has a vibrating vagina with a very nice feeling insert.
It s the same Body as the Brandy Sommer Doll with soft plastic Hands and Feet
She has glass eyes and comes with Dessus.
For a blow-up doll she looks pretty good.

http://www.gummipuppen.de/forum/User_fi ... e1d77.html
http://www.gummipuppen.de/forum/User_fi ... 7d9d2.html
http://www.gummipuppen.de/forum/User_fi ... 5d1f3.html

INFORMATIONS