betterlovedoll.com

can't log in

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
deafy

can't log in

Post by deafy »

I have a big problem! When I tried to log in, I couldn't since the nickname and password was wrong. 8O So I tried to get password sent to me, but it says that my nickname was wrong :roll: Thinking maybe I should try registering all over again, but then it says that my e-mail address can't be used as it was used already! Going all over the site, back and forth, I just couldn't get anything in! :x contacted a moderator thru one of the yahoo groups and was referred to here.... Please help me!!!!
thanks, and contact me at:
deafmessianic@yahoo.com

Inkling
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Inkling »

User name has to be entered exactly as you typed it. If you respond to this post and can guarantee with a certaintly what letter your nick-name starts with, I'll try to find it. Otherwise, you will have to re-register. Member list is over 260 pages long.

Ishtaria
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Re: can't log in

Post by Ishtaria »

deafy wrote:I have a big problem! When I tried to log in, I couldn't since the nickname and password was wrong. 8O So I tried to get password sent to me, but it says that my nickname was wrong :roll: Thinking maybe I should try registering all over again, but then it says that my e-mail address can't be used as it was used already! Going all over the site, back and forth, I just couldn't get anything in! :x contacted a moderator thru one of the yahoo groups and was referred to here.... Please help me!!!!
thanks, and contact me at:
deafmessianic@yahoo.com
Try "crazyone" as your username. That is the only account with your email address attached.

Ish
[i]"Reality is a crutch for people who can't cope with drugs." ~Lily Tomlin[/i]

INFORMATIONS