SexDollAmerica.com

New Doll Album Team

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
Inkling
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

New Doll Album Team

Post by Inkling »

I would like to announce and extend my appreciation for the <i>New Doll Album Team:</i>
Admin Inkling
Asst Admin Beardver
Help Desk:
Keith Allen, Rainy, Stacy, namemenot, Slim, and asaronson

Also, soon there will be a new Doll Album splash page that myself and Mytime are working on. Thank you, Mytime.

In addition, none of these things could have been accomplished without Ishtaria.

Inkling
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Inkling »

There is going to be a change in registration approval. When you register, registration is not automatic. Registration has to be approved.

Unlike Member Gallery, I do not want Doll Album to have empty albums, nor albums with only one photo.

After you register, please contact Inkling or Beavder when you have at least two photos to upload.

Inkling
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Inkling »

I think I should explain my reasoning behind this change. No use bothering neither Bill nor Ishtaria about this. This was my decision without their knowledge.

From User perspective:
One extra step in Registration process will be more inconvenient.
However, when users look for a doll, they will find that doll - not an empty album. When they click on album thumbnail, they will get that photo and at least one other photo of the doll (hopefully).

From Admin perspective:
Instead of going through every album on a monthly basis as I do with Member Gallery, empty albums will be deleted in 3 months. PM Inbox provides pre-dated list of latest albums to easily determine what albums go unused. This makes user/admin searches easier as well if there are less instances of empty albums.

INFORMATIONS