Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

28" Silicone Doll Prototype Body

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

DollAfficionado

Re: 28" Silicone Doll Prototype Body

Post by DollAfficionado »

Mini dolls have been becoming very popular of late, so these dolls could potentially be a big hit.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

DollAfficionado wrote:Mini dolls have been becoming very popular of late, so these dolls could potentially be a big hit.
Not sure if they are becoming really popular or not.. but I think there is 2 new lines of mini dolls with great skeletons that a lot of people are taking a hard look at.

in 2014/early 2015 there was very little option for a small doll that was built well. If you got a small doll back then it was built like a cheap play thing designed to fail, Iv seen $10 action figures with better skeletons then some of those $1000 small dolls.

Now with much better skeletons that will last, and small dolls in silicone, experienced doll buyers are looking at them as if they might actually last long enough to be worth buying.

I only ask abyss that if any of your designers recommend metal wire hinges, you beat him over the head with a realdoll torso.

Give a promotion to the guy who insists on nothing less then pivot hinges/ball joints and other proven hinge designs.
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

DominoAmore
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DominoAmore »

Love it!! Can't wait to see the faces !!

DR K

Post by DR K »

This looks really nice. I like the boob size. Would like to see the butt, it has to have a nice bubble. I really hope they do a nice mature face. Yes would like to know weight and price. Truthfully they need to keep price down with all the other options out there. They akso need a fast order to delivery time, like 2 to 3 weeks max, people don't want 10 to 12 weeks.

DR K

Post by DR K »

So what happened to this prototype? Any news from abyss?

INFORMATIONS