sexyrealsexdolls.com

another problem doll forum web page didn't come up !

Report any bugs or problematic issues with the website here.
timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

another problem doll forum web page didn't come up !

Post by timetraveler1 »

Okay i now see that the admins placed on mine (and maybe everyone elses doll forum page what to do if they keep getting booted out and can't log on , thanks by the way! ) but i had something happen now earlier that i don't remember seeing , i wrote down the error message and am posting it to see if the admins can tell me and everyone else what it means and what causes it , i had this error message show up about three times , finally i was able to get the doll forum web page to finally show up so i could enter it and log on .

the error message was :

General Error

SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Too many connections [1040]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Re: another problem doll forum web page didn't come up !

Post by Nescio50 »

This afternoon (CET), I also got this error message, both on TDF and TDA.

Note, I have moved this thread to the Bugs Report forum.

dave7311
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by dave7311 »

timetraveler1 wrote:Okay i now see that the admins placed on mine (and maybe everyone elses doll forum page what to do if they keep getting booted out and can't log on , thanks by the way! ) but i had something happen now earlier that i don't remember seeing , i wrote down the error message and am posting it to see if the admins can tell me and everyone else what it means and what causes it , i had this error message show up about three times , finally i was able to get the doll forum web page to finally show up so i could enter it and log on .

the error message was :

General Error

SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.
I had the same issue, exept for I was replying to a post when it occurred :roll:

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

It's possible the server was running a backup, this has caused the above error in the past, but it could have been something different.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

SpiritfireM
Retired Server Admin
Retired Server Admin

Post by SpiritfireM »

timetraveler1 wrote:Okay i now see that the admins placed on mine (and maybe everyone elses doll forum page what to do if they keep getting booted out and can't log on , thanks by the way! ) but i had something happen now earlier that i don't remember seeing , i wrote down the error message and am posting it to see if the admins can tell me and everyone else what it means and what causes it , i had this error message show up about three times , finally i was able to get the doll forum web page to finally show up so i could enter it and log on .

the error message was :

General Error

SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

That happens sometimes when a backup is in operation. The backup process puts a heavy load on the server, which overloads mysql. We had a weekly backup last night and that backs up all the sites in a row, pushing our server to it's limits.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

SpiritfireM wrote:That happens sometimes when a backup is in operation. The backup process puts a heavy load on the server, which overloads mysql. We had a weekly backup last night and that backs up all the sites in a row, pushing our server to it's limits.
Well I guess that's late at night (or maybe very early in the morning) at West Coast USA :sleeping: as it was already afternoon in Europe :multi:
But there is no convenient time as this is an international forum. So, just keep it this way. If it happens again, I just wait for some time and try again :wink:
Thanks for letting us know :D

INFORMATIONS