Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Does anyone have the Wicked Asa Akira?

The dolls manufactured by Abyss Creations in the likeness of Adult Film stars officially licensed through Wicked Pictures.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Lucid Dreamer

Re: Does anyone have the Wicked Asa Akira?

Post by Lucid Dreamer »

dollsforme wrote:
Dolly Dearest wrote:
dollsforme wrote:I just received a call from Abyss today letting me know Asa will be shipped today. Yabadabadoo!
Congratulations!

Any idea how long it will take before she is delivered to your home?
It's being shipped today and may be here by Wednesday or Thursday. I will post a new thread after I open the crate. 8O

I don't wanna sound pushy but did Abyss send a photo?
I really would like to see a normal photo of Asa (not like one prepared for the website) so I know what to expect because it is hard to tell what she actually looks like from those few photos alone.

Congrats by the way
looks like you will get her around New Years!
- My Dreams Become Reality... -

dollsforme

Post by dollsforme »

:lol: I asked but no can do. The reason is because of the 20th anniversary that keeping them extremely busy.
I know what you mean about photography. I started this tread because I wanted to see some candid shot of
Asa before I spend my money. So you will need to wait till next week like me. :lol:

Lucid Dreamer

Post by Lucid Dreamer »

dollsforme wrote::lol: I asked but no can do. The reason is because of the 20th anniversary that keeping them extremely busy.
I know what you mean about photography. I started this tread because I wanted to see some candid shot of
Asa before I spend my money. So you will need to wait till next week like me. :lol:
Alright. I'll be eagerly awaiting your next thread!
:glou:
- My Dreams Become Reality... -

INFORMATIONS