Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Ashley's arrival and review

The dolls manufactured by Abyss Creations in the likeness of Adult Film stars officially licensed through Wicked Pictures.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

mattdoll22079
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Ashley's arrival and review

Post by mattdoll22079 »

love the softness vid......
The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. And that's what you've given me. That's what I'd hoped to give you forever.
- Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

the poses at the end were fun to do, which were only possible by using a custom made G. stand with height adjustable casters. (Big thanks to Timbo for creating this design for me)
The two stands can cross eachother's legs, so the ladies can get as close as they want to be :D
pageophile wrote:Thank you for all the info, seeing the video is very enlightening.

Goes a long ways towards explaining the newest advances.
A video shows way more than a picture ever could, which is why I chose to do this video.
Especially with all the talk about TPE softness, I felt people needed to see how soft Realdoll silicone has become.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

Beautiful work, Alex!

boxes99
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by boxes99 »

This video was amazing. I hadn't realized that there was such a big difference in softness. Both look incredible by the way! Thanks for the vid Alex!

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

All I can say is WOW, The softness of your new girls is amazing from what I have seen and will seriously look into a purchase. I had a high end silicone doll and even your 2011 lady is softer than the PIB I purchased in 2013 which I swore I would never invest in silicone again until I seen your video. Alex what year did they start using the softer mix. Even though your 2011 is pretty soft as well.

Thanks Alex for sharing the video, You must be very close to your new girl, such realism. I would say from your videos the softness is comparable to TPE but RD looks so much more real in many ways.
Last edited by Orbital111 on Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Combine posts in succession
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

The new Doll on the way 161cm Tayu

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

staycool64 wrote:Alex what year did they start using the softer mix. Even though your 2011 is pretty soft as well.
The first time I think it was mentioned by Matt is on November 10, 2013, here: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 11#p589411
So, all their dolls (Realdoll and Boytoy) ordered since then have the softer mix.

Not sure if the November/December 2013 dolls have the same softness as Ashley, as Abyss could have softened the mix even more as time went by.

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

Hey Alex,

As you have stated, Matt posted that the silicone was changed and made softer on that November 10th 2013 post in reference to a question that was asked about the softness of the silicone by another member! But, it was actually before that post in the early summer 2013 when the change was made! My first 3 new dolls were delivered on July 6th 2013 and are of the softer silicone as well as all of them since! My July and August 2013 dolls are the same softness as my new BoyToy3 that was ordered March 10th 2014 and delivered on May 30th 2014!

I have watched your video several more times and I have concluded through the feel of my dolls as compared to your video of your new Ashley, that Ashley is even softer than any of my Abyss dolls from 2013 and early 2014 including dolls from 2 other makers! :thumbs_up: :D That squeeze that you gave to Ashley's hip and the one that you gave to the back of her right leg and butt cheek are the ones that confirmed the fact that your doll (IS) even softer than my newer dolls are as you suspected was possible! My dolls are wonderful to the touch but I can only imagine how it must be to get a hand full of the very newest silicone from Abyss! :D Now you have me wanting a new Wicked Kalani doll or one that is as squeezable as she is, perhaps a body D or Wicked Stormy Daniels or Sam Saint,..... :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: I can see myself spending more money in the near future my friend all because of your GREAT video! :shakefist: :mrgreen:

Dodgeman

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

Very interesting :D This makes me wonder if they either use a softer mix for the Wicked dolls, or if they increased the softness somewhere after May 2014 for all dolls.
dodgeman wrote:I can see myself spending more money in the near future my friend all because of your GREAT video! :shakefist: :mrgreen:

Dodgeman
You found out my hidden agenda :twisted: mwahahaha.. cough... cough... damn... my evil laugh isn't what is used to be :P :mrgreen: :wink:

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

AlexKnight wrote:It took a bit longer than I initially thought, but I did the comparison video today where you can see the difference in softness between Ashley and Kayla.

Be sure to watch the video to the end :wink:

http://www.knight-mansion.eu/doll/comparison/
Love it. Especially the end. :wink:

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

dodgeman wrote:My dolls are wonderful to the touch but I can only imagine how it must be to get a hand full of the very newest silicone from Abyss! :D Now you have me wanting a new Wicked Kalani doll or one that is as squeezable as she is, perhaps a body D or Wicked Stormy Daniels or Sam Saint,..... :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: I can see myself spending more money in the near future my friend all because of your GREAT video! :shakefist: :mrgreen:

Dodgeman
Well, dodgeman, as far as I remember, there isn´t a Stormy in the forum yet. Just wanted to say. :mrgreen: :wink: :haha4:
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

slippery_when_wet
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by slippery_when_wet »

Wow. Thanks for posting

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

Hi Alex,
Rrrr, missed your nice comparison vid of Kayla and Ashley. It's an amazing difference between the feeling and this vid shows it clearly. My Zoe too has this soft silicone mix and I really like to touch and grab it (take care, dolls can strike back when carrying this pleasure too far with scratching or biting)
Nice work Alex :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: and thanks Kayla and Ashley for their perfect starring.

:D Guy

Mellzor

Post by Mellzor »

That certainly is a massive improvement 8O
I wonder if the silicone tears easier because of this softness, or fingerpokes etc ?
Great ending !

AnonViking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AnonViking »

Yea the silicone looks very soft. I got my rd2 in august 2014 and it's not as soft, but not as firm as Kayla 2011. So clearly the softness varies between each pour or doll?

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

Hey there Alex,

I would believe that one silicone mix would be standard for all Abyss dolls as Matt stated in that November 2013 post that all the dolls were created of the same mix! :thumbs_up: I believe it is as you stated, that they softened the mix more later on after the spring of 2014!

Siliconefun has just pretty much confirmed what we were thinking about the softer dolls like mine from mid 2013 through mid 2014, being further made even softer as his new RD2B doll is just like your Ashley is in the softness department! He got his new doll in early November of 2014 within a few weeks of the time you got your doll in October so these ideas about the silicone mix fall into place nicely! WOOHOO!!.....The dolls are even softer now and it looks as if I will spend more money down the road, OH CRAP, That means I have to work more to afford the next doll! :lol: You know the saying,...If you want to play, you got to pay!! :mrgreen:

Dodgeman

INFORMATIONS