Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

My Little Lupe's 4th week photo show

The dolls manufactured by Abyss Creations in the likeness of Adult Film stars officially licensed through Wicked Pictures.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

JoyDivision

My Little Lupe's 4th week photo show

Post by JoyDivision »

Yeah, it's another installment of the Little Lupe....WITHOUT Jenny show? Hey, the girls thought it was time to take alittle break from each other and commune with their respective constituents, namely, Jenny with the Abyss Creations -Realdoll group, and Little Lupe with the Wicked Realdoll forum. So, this week there will be 2 folders in my dollalbum, one for Little Lupe and one for Jennifer. There will also be a seperate thread created under the Abyss Crations - Realdoll forum for Jenny.

But for now, it's time for the Little Lupe's 4th week, without Jennifer, part of the show. Though this is Little Lupe's show, don't be surprised to see a guest.

As usual, here's some sample photos from the show.

You can check out the rest at: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=5065

And you can check out Jennifer's 8th week photos at: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=5057

And you can see all their photos at: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13541

dollyforme
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: My Little Lupe's 4th week photo show

Post by dollyforme »

8O

I'm a big fan of the Lupe doll. I hear she is VERY light. Thanks for sharing your very pretty doll with us. All I can say is -- I want one!

:mrgreen:
Bisexual Gals do it better!!!!!!!

beardygoat
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by beardygoat »

that second picture is fantastic. looks just like her. one of the few shots that i have thought so. in all the Lupe shots i want to see that toothy look like that. thanks. i am glad that she is close. closer,,
nice pics,
BG

go see her live on streamate.com sometime ,search Lupe . she is such a tight body. you can see her on cam for free before she goes private.saying ,come on guys, you like this body? oh yes,, she is still doing that for $$ making money at home. go private and show her your doll??!!

have fun,
BG

JoyDivision

Post by JoyDivision »

dollyforme wrote:8O

I'm a big fan of the Lupe doll. I hear she is VERY light. Thanks for sharing your very pretty doll with us. All I can say is -- I want one!

:mrgreen:
Hello fellow haus admirer. The weight of Jennifer with a body 4 is around 77lbs and the weight of Little Lupe is around 60lbs, which I believe my be Abyss's lightest doll, and that roughly 17lb difference you can feel. It seems that now would be a very good time to get one, seeing how Abyss has a $1,000 discount on all their doll til the end of March.

I'm glad you like the pictures, thanks.

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

Can that little Little Lupe pussy take all of what Big D.'s got? :twisted:

jakexi

Post by jakexi »

Thanks JD :D

Very hot pictures again and Jen looks beautiful and sexy ( so does Lupe ) and thank you for showing Lupe´s ass because i love it 8O
Picture comments are also very fun :lol:

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

Thanks JD. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

I love this one...

Makes you weant to ask for a taste!? 8O :P :razz: :lol: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

AlyDolly
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: First star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by AlyDolly »

Just when I though I couldn't like little Lupe more I find out shes a Coca Cola lover like me lol
she has a great little body and its nice to see the girls helping eachother out with there hair.
I have no idea how you got her arms to fold back as she lays on the bed like that. Im always so scard of hurting my Britney that I never put her arms or legs in such daring poses but I love to see it done my people that can :glou:
Attachments
normal_IMG_1749.jpg
normal_IMG_1749.jpg (82.73 KiB) Viewed 15879 times

nooserhang

Post by nooserhang »

La Colombiana!!!!! (Lupe Fuentes is from Cali) she rules, nice pics, dollie is beautiful
Vale más una sintética leal que diez armadas

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

Little Lupe is getting really loopy
now she's showin' us her booty!

No more Vanilla Coke for her! :lol:

JoyDivision

Post by JoyDivision »

narcissus wrote:Image

Can that little Little Lupe pussy take all of what Big D.'s got? :twisted:
Oh she's holding her own. This is her week to rock, if you know what I mean :mrgreen:
AlyDolly wrote:Just when I though I couldn't like little Lupe more I find out shes a Coca Cola lover like me lol
she has a great little body and its nice to see the girls helping eachother out with there hair.
I have no idea how you got her arms to fold back as she lays on the bed like that. Im always so scard of hurting my Britney that I never put her arms or legs in such daring poses but I love to see it done my people that can :glou:
One of them spilled some Vanilla Coke on the floor yesterday and I caught them both trying to snort it up with straws :haha4: .

There are some times when I think i've gone too far with the poses, especially of Little Lupe. I wish she could sit up better, she's kind of floppy. I'd probably be better off not trying for certain shots with her.
1jayjay wrote:Thanks JD. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

I love this one...

Makes you weant to ask for a taste!? 8O :P :razz: :lol: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Thanks alot 1Jayjay, I really like that one too. It kinda reminds me of Samuel L Jackson's cold stair as he's drinking Brad's soft drink right before he blows "check out the big brain on Brad" 's head off in Pulp Fiction :haha4: .

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

:lol: :lol:
I don't know about blowing my brains out but she certainly blew my socks off JD! :P :P

It's a terrific pic, I really like that one, thanks again. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

JoyDivision wrote: One of them spilled some Vanilla Coke on the floor yesterday and I caught them both trying to snort it up with straws :haha4:
:o

Well speaking of Pulp Fiction, maybe instead of doing coke like Mia :wink: , or drinking Vanilla Coke like Vincent :) , they will go for some 'pretty fucking good' milkshakes for the next show! :haha4:

Gabrielle1
Doll
Doll

Post by Gabrielle1 »

That Lupe is one FINE doll... wow.

Dollscrazy

Post by Dollscrazy »

HOT BABY!!! :razz:
My painting model is a doll... Is that great! ;)
Mélody album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=13587
Mia album: http://www.dollharem.com/dhgallery/thumbnails.php?album=lastupby&uid=1504

INFORMATIONS