Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

My Little Lupe's 4th week photo show

The dolls manufactured by Abyss Creations in the likeness of Adult Film stars officially licensed through Wicked Pictures.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

JoyDivision

Re: My Little Lupe's 4th week photo show

Post by JoyDivision »

Hello again everybody. Hey, what was the name of that fat guy on that tv show, "That's My Momma"? Oh yeah, re-run, re-run, re-run :lol: . And that's what time it is again. Time for the re-run of week 4 of the Little Lupe without Jenny Show? Now wait a minute ,before you all get ya panties in a bind...When this episode originally ran I created a separate show for both Little Lupe and Jennifer. Jen's episode aired on the ABYSS Creations - Realdoll network :wink: , and my Little fruity Lup's 4th week aired here on the Wicked Realdoll network :wink: , with each girl doing a guest appearance on the others show.

So this is the Wicked Realdoll network, so this is Little Lupe's 4th week in my life show. Now if you are a little confused by all this, I apologize :oops: , but to make it up to you I'm also throwing in a 3rd re-run, the controversial week 9/5 episode that was so questionable that it had to be aired from The Batcave. :evilbat: That one's TDF members only. So if your not a member yet, well what the hell are you waiting for :?: :shakefist: :D Do yourselves a favor and get an account, cause your not gonna wanna miss the....Not for the faint of heart, wk 9/5 of the Jen & Lil Lup show :!: :!: :haha4: . And when you see it, just keep telling youself, it's only a doll show, it's not real...it's only a doll show, it's not real....it's only a...... :haha4:

But for now, here's week 4 of the Little Lupe without Jenny Show (gettin high on Coke...Coca-cola that is :lol: ). Here's just a taste. :D

Little Lupe: (singing)I've got this butt and I know how to use it, I wanna destroy passers by cause I wanna beee....

Little Lupe: Yeah, you caught me sing a Sex pistols song, hey, what can I say, I like Sex Pistols, any of you guys have one...of their releases...Oh that was a double, oh now tipple entendre 8) :lol:

Little Lupe: Ops, time for some Coke...I mean to tell some jokes...A bear and a rabbit where takin a...oh you've heard this one :?: :lol:

Little Lupe: Oh yeah, :new-bday: you know who :wink:

P.S. This thread isn't the actual show, to see this episode, in it's entirety you have to go here:
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=5065

To see Jennifer's 8th week you have to go here:
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=5057

To see the evil Batcave episode , that only members of TDF can view, you have to go to this link:
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=5085
Remember, it's only a doll show, it's not real :twisted:

And if ya just can't wait another day, another minute to see all the episode of season one, you can see them all here:
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... 541&page=1

Pleasant dreams :haha4: :haha4: :haha4: :haha4: :haha4:

The Batcave show will be coming up shortly :BIG:

Bianca
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by Bianca »

This doll looks so flexible...and so light compared to my jessica drake Wicked RealDoll. You still have a back I bet ;)
xxxooo Bianca
COVERDOLL
Galleries at ...
Coverdoll | Doll Forum

JoyDivision

Post by JoyDivision »

Bianca wrote:This doll looks so flexible...and so light compared to my jessica drake Wicked RealDoll. You still have a back I bet ;)
Your Jessica Drake is probably as flexible as my Little Lupe. It is almost impossible to get Lupe to sit up in a chair and it is totally impossible to get her to sit up on her own. I assume that's the case with your Jessica. I just use some tricks to make it appear at times that she's sitting up on her own. One trick that I use is to use a piece of wood. I'll brace one end against the back wall that the beds against and the other end I'll do trail and error positioning against her back until the wood is supporting her upright. Once she's upright I'll position the camera in a way where I use her body to block anyone seeing the wood, but I have to do this quickly because Lupe has a tendency to fall over. Another trick is to try to have her interact with Jennifer by leaning her against Jennifer who has absolutely no trouble sitting up. Hope this help. :D

I'm pretty sure that my Lupe is probably only alittle lighter then you Jessica as well.

AlyDolly
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: First star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by AlyDolly »

JoyDivision wrote:
Bianca wrote:This doll looks so flexible...and so light compared to my jessica drake Wicked RealDoll. You still have a back I bet ;)
Your Jessica Drake is probably as flexible as my Little Lupe. It is almost impossible to get Lupe to sit up in a chair and it is totally impossible to get her to sit up on her own. I assume that's the case with your Jessica. I just use some tricks to make it appear at times that she's sitting up on her own. One trick that I use is to use a piece of wood. I'll brace one end against the back wall that the beds against and the other end I'll do trail and error positioning against her back until the wood is supporting her upright. Once she's upright I'll position the camera in a way where I use her body to block anyone seeing the wood, but I have to do this quickly because Lupe has a tendency to fall over. Another trick is to try to have her interact with Jennifer by leaning her against Jennifer who has absolutely no trouble sitting up. Hope this help. :D

I'm pretty sure that my Lupe is probably only alittle lighter then you Jessica as well.
Another great classic show JoyDivision! :D

I knew Wicked RealDoll were much more flexible than normal Realdolls. For example you cant twist / rotate a normal Real dolls wrists but I didnt know Wicked RealDoll had trouble when it came to siting down in a chair. Is it easyer to sit Jen down since shes a none Wicked Doll than lupe ?
I was just thinking that if you realy used a piece of wood to brace her you might want to put a piece of cloth over the ends of the piece of wood just to make sure the wood does not scratch or cut the dolls skin by mistake. If for some reason the doll moves as your taking a photo and the piece of wood falls out of place she might get stabed or worse. I would cover the piece of wood with something soft or fluffy :wink:

CharlieWone
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by CharlieWone »

Thanks for all the photos of your girls in action,
I love how you show them off :D
That's interesting about Lupe's ability to sit up
Your set up does a great job at giving her a much
more self supporting appearance, very convincingly :thumbs_up:
The more flexible spine affects other activities with her as well?

skybird100000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by skybird100000 »

You make nice pics of pretty Lupe, she looks like the real thing :)

JoyDivision

Post by JoyDivision »

AlyDolly wrote:Another great classic show JoyDivision! :D

I knew Wicked RealDoll were much more flexible than normal Realdolls. For example you cant twist / rotate a normal Real dolls wrists but I didnt know Wicked RealDoll had trouble when it came to siting down in a chair. Is it easyer to sit Jen down since shes a none Wicked Doll than lupe ?
I was just thinking that if you realy used a piece of wood to brace her you might want to put a piece of cloth over the ends of the piece of wood just to make sure the wood does not scratch or cut the dolls skin by mistake. If for some reason the doll moves as your taking a photo and the piece of wood falls out of place she might get stabed or worse. I would cover the piece of wood with something soft or fluffy :wink:
Hey Aly, sorry for the late response. Yes, it's much easier to get Jenny to sit in a chair or to sit up in bed unsupported then it is for Lil Lupe. In fact, Little Lupe can not sit up in bed unsupported for even a second.

Your suggestion about using a piece of cloth at the end of the stick that makes contact with Little Lupe's back is a good one :idea: , I'll use some thick cloth next time I try to get that kind of picture of her. Thanks :wink:

CharlieWone wrote:Thanks for all the photos of your girls in action,
I love how you show them off :D
That's interesting about Lupe's ability to sit up
Your set up does a great job at giving her a much
more self supporting appearance, very convincingly :thumbs_up:
The more flexible spine affects other activities with her as well?

Thank you very much CharlieWone. :D Yes the flexible spine does affect other activities, but I'm not a fan at all of the flexible spine. It was not a factor at all in my buying her, in fact I didn't even know about this so called innovation in RD2's. It may have aided in reducing her weight, and though I'm all for weight reduction in these dolls (giving them weight to approximate a real woman is one thing, but that needed to be factored in against the fact that because a real woman can move, your not dealing with the issue of dead weight with them, whereas with a realistic doll you are dealing with having to move dead weight, and for that reason, in my opinion, they never had to even come close to approximating the weight of a real woman) I don't see a real advantage in the flexible spine, not even in what they're primarily designed for. :wink:

skybird100000 wrote:You make nice pics of pretty Lupe, she looks like the real thing :)

Thanks Skybird100000. Now if Abyss or some other doll company would get around to asking Calista Flockhart for permission to use her likeness.... :D I'd be like the Cowardly Lion in the Wizard of Oz, I'd lick her from top to bottomus. :haha4: :haha4: :haha4: :haha4: :haha4:

This is the last day to catch this weeks re-run of, The Little Lupe without Jenny Show, and look who popped in from her own show that week....it's....could it be?....Yes, it's, Jenny :!:
Jenny: Anyways, yeah girlfriend, them boys should do themselves a favor and check out yo show child.
Little Lupe: Yeah, but where can they go to see it?

You can see it at:
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=5065

But if you miss it, no need to fret, you can see all the photo's from past shows of season one at:
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... 541&page=1

The re-run of The Jenny & Little Lupe Show, week 10/6 starts tomorrow, August 18th, on the Abyss Creations - Realdoll network :mrgreen:

dollyforme
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by dollyforme »

I just LOVE Little Lupe! I really enjoy looking at the pics! I really apprciate you posting them!

8)
Bisexual Gals do it better!!!!!!!

Paradiseroad

Post by Paradiseroad »

Hi JoyDivision,

Thank you for posting such wonderful pictures. I hope there will be a Lupe in my future one day. Thanks for the effort while I am working towards my goal.

Paradiseroad

JoyDivision

Post by JoyDivision »

Thank you Paradiseroad. I haven't posted anything here since around 2013. I don't know if Realdoll still makes Lupe dolls. I don't think the real Lupe is under contract anymore with Wicked Pictures, who licensed the rights for Realdoll to use her image. I could be wrong. Like I said, I haven't been here in years. Good luck to you in getting one.

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

JoyDivision wrote:Thank you Paradiseroad. I haven't posted anything here since around 2013. I don't know if Realdoll still makes Lupe dolls. I don't think the real Lupe is under contract anymore with Wicked Pictures, who licensed the rights for Realdoll to use her image. I could be wrong. Like I said, I haven't been here in years. Good luck to you in getting one.

Hi JoyDivision :D So good to see you on here. :thumbs_up: I miss your wonderful doll picture story episodes and your posts. I do hope you are ok and considering permanent return. :D :D It would be so good to see you and your wonderful dolls return. :D

agree with you JD good luck in your getting Lupe doll Paradiseroad. :thumbs_up: BTW You can still purchase the Lupe doll on the abyss / Realdoll website here......https://secure.realdoll.com/projects/lu ... -realdoll/

regul8

Post by regul8 »

@Joy Division- What skin tone is your Lupe?

dollyforme
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by dollyforme »

Such a pretty doll! She's one of Abyss's best dolls period:

https://secure.realdoll.com/wicked-realdoll-lupe/
Bisexual Gals do it better!!!!!!!

Nick
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Nick »

Beautiful doll, I do wish that wicked doll and realdoll would incorporate their closing eyes like the boy toy sky has, just adds so much more depth to photos when you can have their eyes closed, open, partially open, winking, etc..
Nick

mudpaw
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mudpaw »

hello joy and lupe, I'm just passing through.
Batcave episode? Okay now I have to look at this. *click*

INFORMATIONS