Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

RD 2 wait time?

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

synthetik
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: RD 2 wait time?

Post by synthetik »

BigCurtis wrote:I received an estimate of 25 weeks day before yesterday, placed just before the sale went fully public.
Hmmm... my order didn't have any customizations, maybe that factors into the lead time estimate.

siliconforest
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: RD 2 wait time?

Post by siliconforest »

I imagine they probably look at the production time of what just shipped as an estimate of lead time for new orders. Then again, if they had 60 Body F orders and just one body mold, they'd probably be padding that number a bit due to the backlog.

Abyss gave an estimate of 20 weeks when I ordered in June, but it's always a moving target. When I checked in at the 20 week mark, the order had made it to production, but they estimated it was about 4 weeks from completion with the disclaimer that it could be more or less depending on how quickly they can get caught up on orders. So if I do come in at 24 weeks (probably more since Thanksgiving is in the mix), that roughly matches the 25 week estimate they just gave out on a new order.

INFORMATIONS