Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Finally ordered rd2. I have no storage worked out. Help!

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Travesty
Apprentice
Apprentice

Finally ordered rd2. I have no storage worked out. Help!

Post by Travesty »

So short version: I knew I was ordering a rd2 but I could not decide on a body or face. Big tits small tits this face that face tall short, etc etc. they are all so attractive in different ways!! I knew I’d be happy with any of em so I got a body D on the way.

I have no way to store this thing and I’m married. It would have to be hidden. I have no plan!! Ceiling/attic is out as it’s not tall enough.

I could possibly store under my bed (it’s a bed set with a hollow interior and unlikely to be moved by family). No easy way for me to get to it though! Also it’d be lying down which I understand is a body d no no.

I need suggestions! I’m sure I have a while to figure it out. But damn I’m stupid. Should have had plan first.

Travesty
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Finally ordered rd2. I have no storage worked out. Help!

Post by Travesty »

So would this work?

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Husky-72-in ... /206338297

I would remove all but one shelf at top, and then somehow mount a hook to top shelf. It would lock and roll.

Swan
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Swan »

Hi Travesty .... Welcome to TDF!
Where is this cabinet going? ... Your walk-in closet ? .... your basement ? ... your garage?
I put my BoyToy in a cabinet like that when she needs to be hidden. I purchased the Wardrobe cabinet https://www.homedepot.com/s/salsbury%25 ... 078?NCNI-5

But... The Body D is much bigger heavier Doll. I'd be hesitant to put her in that.
Unless... the hanging bolt is secured through the back wall of the cabinet directly into a stud.

Also... It is possible that the cabinet you're looking at may need the middle shelve installed for structural integrity.

steambuilder
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by steambuilder »

u have to rent a climate controlled storage from uhaul, buy a mattress to sit on , and mounting bracket to store your doll, 80 dollars a month thats cheap for a place to go to undisturbed

Brick

Post by Brick »

Travesty wrote:So short version: I knew I was ordering a rd2 but I could not decide on a body or face. Big tits small tits this face that face tall short, etc etc. they are all so attractive in different ways!! I knew I’d be happy with any of em so I got a body D on the way.

I have no way to store this thing and I’m married. It would have to be hidden. I have no plan!! Ceiling/attic is out as it’s not tall enough.

I could possibly store under my bed (it’s a bed set with a hollow interior and unlikely to be moved by family). No easy way for me to get to it though! Also it’d be lying down which I understand is a body d no no.

I need suggestions! I’m sure I have a while to figure it out. But damn I’m stupid. Should have had plan first.
You are fucked my friend. Trying to hide this from your wife, is going to be impossible at home. I like the idea of climate controlled storage and a sofa sleeper for fun time. I really think that's the only option you have. Women are curious and she will find it at home....
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

And what are you going to do when she finds out? Did you consider her feelings? Why the secrecy?

So many questions....and problems that 'will' arise sooner or later.

steambuilder
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by steambuilder »

If you have a garden you can buy a shed I build a false compartment in it and store it there you can insulate it from cold and Heat and have a secret door at the back of the shed not at the front try that

Rachel Misschivas
Doll
Doll

Post by Rachel Misschivas »

She can safely rest laying down on her side for
Extended periods. Just don't leave her face down.
She can lay on her back for a few days safely.
But just leave her on her side with arms down
And she should be fine. Now no two dolls are the
Same because the silicone mixes have varied over
Time, but the body D is very strong and all that
Noise about the gel butts possibly compressing
Has never been reported that I am aware of and
I think it's overblown, however no one wants to
Take any chances. If your attic gets to hot or cold
In otherwords if you arent comfortable there, I
Wouldn't leave my doll there. And remember she may
Be heavier than you think

Knightshift
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Knightshift »

News flash: Your wife is a female.... She will find out even if you were to store the doll in another country! You need to come clean and let her know or start planning your exit strategy now. Good luck!
The first five days after the weekend are always the hardest.

kruiser
Ex-Member

Post by kruiser »

You're an idiot, pure and simple. You have zero chance in hell of hiding a doll like that at home, I doubt you can even fathom how heavy these dolls really are. TPE dolls are heavy, especially the 40kg ones but these real dolls can weigh over 100lbs and it's like moving a bag of concrete. It looks like this decision you made was one with your cock and we all know how bad those can be , you saw a beautiful doll and had to have her no matter what, the consequences be damned but only now is it dawning on you how serious the situation is. I highly doubt the real doll company will cancel the order now so you got 2 choices.:

1: tell your wife and hope for the best ( good luck with that)
2: Like someone else has said, rent out a storage unit

For the storage unit, put in on a new credit/debit card which the wife does not know about and set up this unit as your personal get away space. You'll need a lot of blankets , good mattress, some shelves and damn good security so no one steals the doll.
You may also on the day have to hire out a van and you must collect the big crate yourself , if that turns up at the door everyone will know what's inside. I hope for your sake this was worth it.

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

And it's not only about the doll itself. There are the clothes, the wigs, the make up and the maintenance product (which will take another significant space to hide).

I have a girl friend (that do not live with me) and TWICE i got THAT close for her to find out. I would for sure getting rid of the doll if she ever comes to live with me. Let me know how you will finally handle this, i wish you good luck man I really do.
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

Knightshift
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Knightshift »

kruiser wrote:You're an idiot, pure and simple.
:haha4: We can always count on kruiser to call it like he sees it! :haha4:

Sorry Travesty, but you said it yourself: "But damn I’m stupid. Should have had plan first."

Just let us know when the shipping date is drawing near, I wanna make sure I stock up on the popcorn! This is gonna be good!

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

i had mine stored in a roadie box for music equipment along with other boxes of gear i had in my basement.
20170816_130427.jpg
20170816_130427.jpg (329.29 KiB) Viewed 5234 times
Wigs Shed hair... so do women. women notice hair laying around, they are always shedding and collecting it... if they pick up hair that isnt there's.. youre fucked.

my wife noticed me acting different when she walked into the basement. so she started snooping. she found it and didnt tell me she did. i was served with divorce papers shortly there after. she went out of town for her birthday and the next time i opened the box i found this.

hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
20171025_120613.jpg
20171025_120613.jpg (2.04 MiB) Viewed 5234 times

Knightshift
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Knightshift »

Wonka.JPG
Wonka.JPG (118.63 KiB) Viewed 5230 times

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Knightshift wrote:
Wonka.JPG

Well she might have been if he'd discussed it with her. Lying and secrecy is only going to end down one road....

INFORMATIONS