Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Finally ordered rd2. I have no storage worked out. Help!

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: Finally ordered rd2. I have no storage worked out. Help!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

I can think of one option that will solve both problems with storage and if the wife finds out...simple...

Happy to assist...Anung

Also let us be mindful or rule 3a, with our comments here.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

I'm slightly worried you have that so easily to hand Anung....

JackT

Post by JackT »

Travesty

It appears that you’ve already met the welcome wagon ;-)

- Plan out your storage solution as if she is to be with you for years, or sold immediately.

- Change your name. I’m not sure what the word for dude with RD2, improved communication with SO, and standing in one’s truth is, but that should be your new name ;-)

- Plan your confession carefully before the doll arrives; it is not just the sexual partner you’ve purchased that is an issue, it is the trust broken from making a large financial purchase without consulting your SO.

- There is a reason for this purchase; you know that something is missing in the relationship with your SO and something has to change. It is highly likely that something is missing for her, too. Confronting your SO does not mean the end of a marriage or having to sell the doll. It is an opportunity to mend what has been broken before the doll was purchased.

- Read posts from haremlover. He represents much that is positive on this forum.

Cheers,
JackT

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Maviarab wrote:I'm slightly worried you have that so easily to hand Anung....
With the gals I have in the Harem, especially the big red one with the tail, hooves and horns (no names mentioned here :whistle: ), you just never know when this contingency option can become useful :wink:

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

violette_22
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by violette_22 »

Wow, Real Dolls are the Cadillac of sex dolls..... and you are going to do this to your doll.... hummmm. These are very nice dolls and most everyone would like to have one. They take a lot of time and skill to create and they take a lot of time and patience for care an maintenance.

Listen, sweetie, this was an impulse purchase and I'm sure you have good reasons for doing this but you are going to end up hurting yourself if not your marriage and potentially your family if you have one. I hope you can work this out. This is a very, very common topic. One of the guys was thoughtful enough to start a thread on this topic. I will link this below. The female owners are few and far between but I finally couldn't resist the urge to lay out how most women think and feel about sex dolls when they are in a relationship. So, here's a link. I hope it helps in some way. No one likes unknown objects in their home. No one wants to be unwillingly cucked by a doll. It might be even more insulting than another woman, tbh.

Good luck to you and I hope you manage to keep that doll safe, yourself and the other people in your life.

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 87&t=91941
Anatomically Correct Adult Doll owner since 2013, Dollhouse miniaturist since 2009, lifetime fan of dolls!!!

Peregrination
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Peregrination »

Well.

I have to agree that this isn't a healthy way to run a relationship, but on the other hand, this also doesn't sound like the healthiest relationship anyway. If you're determined to proceed, the keeping the doll off-site is your best bet - trying to keep something hidden in the house is never going to work long-term.

Off-site... you might be able to keep it secret indefinitely, assuming that you keep separate finances. Contrary to what's been said here, women don't have supernatural intelligence. It's just that men can be very bad at concealing things.

Finally - until an order enters production, you can cancel with a 10% penalty. Even after it enters production you might be able to work something out. Honestly, canceling might be your best bet until you can get your life sorted.

Travesty
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Travesty »

I sincerely appreciate the feedback so far! There are many concerns over the secrecy, and I understand those concerns..

I have a great and fulfilling sex life with my wife and am not looking at the doll as a fuck toy (although of course I’ll try it out). More I’m in a financial place I can easily afford one and have been so damn curious about the things for so long I want to see one! I also like fantastical outfits and clothing and photography and none of those interest my wife. I also don’t expect to own this for the long haul. I expect to sell it for about half of what I’m paying.

My current plan based on your feedback here is climate controlled storage that I can visit, play dress up/take pictures and when I’m bored sell is the easiest and safest plan. Many of you said I’m underestimating the size and weight so in home storage is impractical. Most of you imply non climate controlled storage is harmful to the doll so I won’t use it.

Feel free to bash me more if you’d like! Nonetheless I received excellent and useful feedback.

Travesty
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Travesty »

Violette, I wanted to address your reply in particular. I thank you for it and value your opinion. I read the linked thread and I think you are giving very good advice. It is obvious you are coming from a position of compassion for both my wife and I.

I am taking a risk with a good persons heart. It would cause damage in our relationship just because it was behind her back. I am being selfish. I acknowledge all those things. It was an impulsive decision and normally I’m the exact opposite of that. I am the most boring, calculated person in the world who never takes any risks and always makes the best long term decisions at the expense of all my impulses. I’m choosing for once to do something impulsive and selfish and for me. With eyes wide open. If I’m not careful yes it will blow up in my face. Probably I’m doomed! I can’t just get to my deathbed satisfied I never took a risk to do something I wanted to do.

Let the bashing resume!

Hagen of Tronje

Post by Hagen of Tronje »

Cool thread :) Original poster deserves and wants to be bashed :)

If I understand it correctly Travesty has ordered a doll without head ? That pretty much seals his fate if the wife finds out. Ordering a RD is pervert enough, ordering a doll without a head is much much worse - if she finds out. Maybe you should order a head as soon as possible :)

I also suggest remote climate controlled storage (pay upfront in cash for some months) and / or sell as quickly as possible.

Please make sure to inform us if the bomb explodes right in front of your face.

Good luck !

Hagen

dreamerx07

Post by dreamerx07 »

Jeez...this is so pathetic. So Travesty you make it sound like you're missing out in life for being honest and cool all the time, therefore it's time to be selfish and do something stupid? lol this is laughable dude. There are homeless and starving ppl in the streets, children dying of hunger in parts of the world, it seems, being financially secure and being a decent person and hopefully drug-free is not such a hardship is it? What a though life you have!

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

If you don't care about money maybe you can convince your wife you bought the doll as piece of art or designer lamp and use it for decoration.
Hagen of Tronje wrote: Ordering a RD is pervert enough, ordering a doll without a head is much much worse - if she finds out. Maybe you should order a head as soon as possible :)
In this case you don't need a head :mrgreen:

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

And to think I had it bad. My worst problem was hiding my new doll from the older dolls. I didn't tell them I bought another doll.

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

Barbydoll wrote:If you don't care about money maybe you can convince your wife you bought the doll as piece of art or designer lamp and use it for decoration.
But if all he wanted was a nice lamp, he could have saved himself a little money by letting Ralphie’s dad hook him up :mrgreen:

violette_22
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by violette_22 »

Well, in that case, we are all expecting to see some really great photos. I think a storage unit with some climate control will make an excellent doll studio. Since production takes awhile, you have plenty of time to get things all set up. Some of my girl friends have had really good luck with the backdrops from ebay sellers, so you might want to look at those as well. Also, like I said, Real Dolls are really nice, and if I were a guy, I'd have half a dozen of those girls at least. You shouldn't have an issue when/if you are ready to find another home for your doll.

Yeah, I see a lot of guys come in here and say how they need to hide from their wives, and it's really, really sad. You didn't give much information, but the 'hiding' thing is usually an indication that there's sexual dissatisfaction in the marriage and hence, huge marital problems that go beyond mismatched libidos. Looks like that is not the case for you, and that's really good!!! For some, it snowballed into unexpected, difficult, permanent changes in their lives and I wouldn't want that to happen to you or anyone else. It looks like you do have your reasons, and that you now realize these dolls demand a whole lot more time and attention than any other sex toy, because they are that and more. It's a really fun hobby, they're great for dress up, photos, role-play and they are very agreeable friends if you have an active imagination. I can feel for you wanting to do something for yourself that's totally selfish and just for you.... I felt the same way when I got my first doll and if I wanted to have a dolly-day, I'd schedule myself a day off work and would not tell anyone so I could be free to do what I like on my own. Looking back, that was kinda crappy I had to do that but we all need to treat ourselves from time to time. It's just a shame some of us have so much responsibilities and duties at times that we have to go out of our way to have alone-time. I found that can change and reduced my work hours and debt for more time to do for myself. I hope at some point you will find more time for yourself as well.

I wish you well, I'm sorry you felt you were being bashed..... and you now realize there's a whole lot more to these dolls than just purchasing one.
Anatomically Correct Adult Doll owner since 2013, Dollhouse miniaturist since 2009, lifetime fan of dolls!!!

Byakuya Kuciki

Post by Byakuya Kuciki »

Damn Dude. Sounds like you could be in some deep shit. Dont know why some of the members here are being so rude to you about it. I really hope it all works out for you. Best of luck.
Bankai! Chire, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi

INFORMATIONS