Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Finally ordered rd2. I have no storage worked out. Help!

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Finally ordered rd2. I have no storage worked out. Help!

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

re "Jeez...this is so pathetic. So Travesty you make it sound like you're missing out in life for being honest and cool all the time, therefore it's time to be selfish and do something stupid? lol this is laughable dude. There are homeless and starving ppl in the streets, children dying of hunger in parts of the world, it seems, being financially secure and being a decent person and hopefully drug-free is not such a hardship is it? What a though life you have!' By Dreamerx17

The real selfish people are the men who have sex, make children and then abandon them so they can live homeless and starving. These selfish men have enough money to go to clubs, drive cars, spend on girls, all to satisfy their disgusting physical lust, but don't care about their own kids. Since I can't afford a child, I don't have.

MosMan
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by MosMan »

Travesty, I feel for you, man. Women can read me like a book. I think it would have been better if you had talked to her about it first. Clearly, you are well past that point. Good luck with your doll. If needed, tell her you ordered it as a gift for your good buddy MosMan. I'll send you my address. Just let me know when I should to expect it. :D

MosMan
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by MosMan »

Ok. Ok. I took a few minutes to actually think about this. . . and about my suggestion. Work with me for a minute. I mean you're already screwed. What the hell. So here is your story:

You met a friend online. He is a kind soul and always helpful. He gave you some good advice in the past that really saved your bacon. Well he is an older, lonely gentleman, He has some money but not very much. He really really wanted a Real Doll. Just like (your specifications). He would never ask for help. But, out of the kindness of your heart, You thought you might order this one for him. You were simply thinking about how alone he was and how he is always helping others. Wouldn't it be nice to help him. You didn't mention this to your wife because she wouldn't like you spending good money on some stranger. But, he was the one really paying for it. Ol' MosMan could come up with some of the money (Your half), but he would have to save for a while to get the rest. (The half you are willing to sale it for).

So you ordered this for your friend. But! It is ready to ship and it will be months before he will be able to save up the rest of the money! Oh shit! What are you going to do with that doll? You can't bring it home! Your wife will kill you! So you put it in a climate controlled storage facility. The doll material has to be maintained. So, even though it was a dreadful chore, you dutifully went by the stoage unit to maintain the doll and make sure it was in perfect working order. As soon as Ol' MosMan has saved up what he owes you. You'll ship it to him.

Then you say: "And honey, if this is really bothering you, I'll sell it right now to the first person that pays me what he still owes. I wanted to help him out but he keeps putting me off on the money. I thought he was my friend but he put me in this bind. I can't keep paying for this storage. I wouldn't have done this if I thought he couldn't come up with the money."

Anyway, If anything, you could will me the doll.

Good luck sir!

HighZenBerg

Post by HighZenBerg »

There are only two options I can think of:

1) Just tell your wife about it and have threesomes with your new doll.

2) Rent/buy a separate apartment or an RV.

Travesty
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Travesty »

Well it has taken seemingly forever to arrive but my doll should finally be with me by end of next week. It will be kept in a climate controlled storage unit to protect the investment.

Question: can someone recommend an actual bra suitable to store the doll in that fits a body D perfectly/properly? It will be in its crate in the storage unit for 99% of the time so I want it “supported”. Once my curiosity is satisfied and I’ve taken a stab at some photography I intend to sell it. Thanks in adcance.

Haruka
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Haruka »

If I remember correctly as long as the doll is stored by the neck bolt with a cushion supporting her behind(if not storing in the orginal crate) you should be fine without a supportive bra of any sorts

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

Travesty wrote:Well it has taken seemingly forever to arrive but my doll should finally be with me by end of next week. It will be kept in a climate controlled storage unit to protect the investment.

Question: can someone recommend an actual bra suitable to store the doll in that fits a body D perfectly/properly? It will be in its crate in the storage unit for 99% of the time so I want it “supported”. Once my curiosity is satisfied and I’ve taken a stab at some photography I intend to sell it. Thanks in adcance.

Body D wears a 36DD bra size. Get a white or nude bra to avoid any color bleed issues.
My Doll Album is here!

Rocketman16
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Rocketman16 »

Procrasturbate wrote:i had mine stored in a roadie box for music equipment along with other boxes of gear i had in my basement.
20170816_130427.jpg
Wigs Shed hair... so do women. women notice hair laying around, they are always shedding and collecting it... if they pick up hair that isnt there's.. youre fucked.

my wife noticed me acting different when she walked into the basement. so she started snooping. she found it and didnt tell me she did. i was served with divorce papers shortly there after. she went out of town for her birthday and the next time i opened the box i found this.

hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
20171025_120613.jpg
Those roadie boxes sure look like coffins, they creep me out a little bit

airvader
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by airvader »

Okay, the doll with the lampshade on its head is PRICLESS !!!!
Airvader

Sofia dolll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sofia dolll »

Holy she hacked it to shreds!!

MosMan
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by MosMan »

Its been a couple of weeks. I hope everything went well on the delivery. I'm interested to know if she was what you expected? Do you have photos you would like to share? This is an interesting story. Please let us know how it is going. Thanks!

Travesty
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Travesty »

So, I never followed up with you guys. As predicted, it has been a disaster but not with my marriage (not yet at least!)

I had intended to post these pictures to sell the doll, but then I read the directions and realized I needed more pictures and a paper sign and stuff. So when I go back out to the storage unit again I'll try it.

The doll has lived 24/7 essentially brand new in a climate controlled storage unit. My intention was to bring it home while my wife was away, but that isn't practical. Using it in the storage unit isn't practical (PEOPLE are around!)

Dumb dumb dumb.

So, this doll has been sitting there for however long it's been. I visit it from time to time and squeeze the boobs. Any photography worth doing isn't really possible in a storage unit. It just sits on it's doll stand taunting me. The dolls are very beautiful! Much more impressive than I expected. But alas, as you all knew, owning a doll wasn't going to practically work for me.

So, I'm going to sell it expect a post once I meet the requirements. Here are the pictures I did grab to sell it with. Basically a new doll just sitting in climate storage for a year. Of course I did try to have sex with it, but in a storage unit it just wasn't possible to make work.

An expensive YOLO but here we are!
DSC_1845.JPG
DSC_1845.JPG (5.51 MiB) Viewed 1366 times
DSC_1849.JPG
DSC_1849.JPG (6.2 MiB) Viewed 1366 times

lovedoll1

Post by lovedoll1 »

I would open the can of worms Let her know that your into dolls and you are not seeking another (real) woman. The doll might be good for both of you. If both of you wanted a threesome. With penis attachments she can also engage in sexual fantasies. Hiding your doll would be like cheating. See if she's open to a doll living in the house.

Pure Joy

Post by Pure Joy »

Doll is young Marg Helgenberger hot! Such a shame she isn't getting it all the time.

Good Luck in your efforts.

I too had no idea what I was getting into when I got my first one. You aren't alone in that.
"Never underestimate the power of perfectly shaped spheroidal pairs." ~Ben Wah

Torgub1
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Torgub1 »

Best topic so far, great it all kinda worked out

INFORMATIONS