Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

future order

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Whatnamelol
Apprentice
Apprentice

future order

Post by Whatnamelol »

Hey,

Im so close to purchasing a new Real doll. I thought about DS doll as they seem nice and not too expensive but Im sure Real doll is better?
Im done with my TPE dolls. Cant stand the tight joints, feels so fake and stiff when u want to cuddle it.
I know DS doll and Real Doll offer loose joints.

One question that bugs me about real dolls before I spend my cash.....

I plan to get loose joints and need to know if the legs can lay side by side naturally? How close does the thigh gap look?
It seems like in every pic the legs are always spread apart. Im just worried that the natural pose is always legs spread.
I dont plan on having sex with this doll, only to cuddle.

Im keen in getting body A.

Does anyone have pics please of legs side by side and the doll laying flat on the bed in no sitting position?

Its impossible to find pics like this, Ive search all the martix photos.

Cheers :)

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Re: future order

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Whatnamelol wrote:Hey,

Im so close to purchasing a new Real doll. I thought about DS doll as they seem nice and not too expensive but Im sure Real doll is better?
Im done with my TPE dolls. Cant stand the tight joints, feels so fake and stiff when u want to cuddle it.
I know DS doll and Real Doll offer loose joints.

One question that bugs me about real dolls before I spend my cash.....

I plan to get loose joints and need to know if the legs can lay side by side naturally? How close does the thigh gap look?
It seems like in every pic the legs are always spread apart. Im just worried that the natural pose is always legs spread.
I dont plan on having sex with this doll, only to cuddle.

Im keen in getting body A.

Does anyone have pics please of legs side by side and the doll laying flat on the bed in no sitting position?

Its impossible to find pics like this, Ive search all the martix photos.

Cheers :)

Hi there Whatnamelol!

WELCOME TO THE FORUM!
Checkout our Welcome page at

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369

Don't for get to stop into member introductions as well!

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=231

Look around the forum there are plenty of Real Dolls of all body styles. I am not sure what your perception of "side by side" is. My Caterina is a body D and her legs to look a bit wider at her hips. But she is a rather zoftig gal. However she looks natural lying in bed. Tasha my BT3 is much smaller so her thighs do appear to not be open as wide in a resting position on the stand. You can rotate/pivot the legs at the joints in a bit to help with the look that concerns you.

DS are a beautiful alternative to to RD's. Just know the goal of DS is to make their dolls look like adult female dolls as opposed to as looking a much like a human woman as possible. There are many people with DS here who can give you a first hand opinion. I have a met a few, think they are very attractive and understand they are made quite well. It all comes down to what you preferences are and which one touches you or speaks to you, as it were.

Be careful with "loose joints" for both DS and Abyss. You will not be able t oppose as well. There are 2 options with DS Tight, and 3 for Abyss. "Show room" tightness, "Normal" tightness and loose.

We are all here to help and share out experience. Let us help you do your homework!
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

Whatnamelol
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: future order

Post by Whatnamelol »

would be easier to post a pic to explain what pose id like to see in loose joints laying in bed.
I just thought loose joints keeps the legs constantly spread apart due to the mold being that way.

On the DS loose joint vid u can see the legs (calfs and thighs) do not lay flat on the floor. There is a bend it seems to naturally hold.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzNx60MSE28 (loose joint vid)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeKHnqCGiUE (massage vid, i was hoping the loose joint will lay this way, flat on the bed and straight without any curving and bends)

So im not sure how RealDoll is as they dont have any vids showing their loose joints

thanks

INFORMATIONS