Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Seperation Anxiety

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

TP876

Seperation Anxiety

Post by TP876 »

A few days ago, I took a family vacation where I left my apartment without my car in my parking spot for a night. And even though where I live doesn't face the road I was still paranoid about people being able to see that I wasn't home. And I normally work second shifts too, so not being home untill 1 am is pretty common for me. As unfounded as it was I was still so worried someone would break into where I live and snatch Julie away from me. That's what I was primarily focused on, even though my rational side was telling me there was nothing to worry about. I have lots of bad dreams about losing Miss Julie. I hate being away from her. From this point on I do not think I could live without her.

SalesAbyss
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Re: Seperation Anxiety

Post by SalesAbyss »

TP876 wrote:A few days ago, I took a family vacation where I left my apartment without my car in my parking spot for a night. And even though where I live doesn't face the road I was still paranoid about people being able to see that I wasn't home. And I normally work second shifts too, so not being home untill 1 am is pretty common for me. As unfounded as it was I was still so worried someone would break into where I live and snatch Julie away from me. That's what I was primarily focused on, even though my rational side was telling me there was nothing to worry about. I have lots of bad dreams about losing Miss Julie. I hate being away from her. From this point on I do not think I could live without her.
UGH... I hate those lingering thoughts of impending doom! She was ok, though, right?

TP876

Post by TP876 »

SalesAbyss wrote:
TP876 wrote:A few days ago, I took a family vacation where I left my apartment without my car in my parking spot for a night. And even though where I live doesn't face the road I was still paranoid about people being able to see that I wasn't home. And I normally work second shifts too, so not being home untill 1 am is pretty common for me. As unfounded as it was I was still so worried someone would break into where I live and snatch Julie away from me. That's what I was primarily focused on, even though my rational side was telling me there was nothing to worry about. I have lots of bad dreams about losing Miss Julie. I hate being away from her. From this point on I do not think I could live without her.
UGH... I hate those lingering thoughts of impending doom! She was ok, though, right?
Yes

Hollywu
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Hollywu »

I can totally relate. Have you thought about getting some timers that you can plug into the wall for some of your lamps? That way you can set them to go on and off at different times so it looks like someone's home.

SexTypeThing
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SexTypeThing »

I have in my phone an APP called "presence" and I use and old iphone 4 as my "spy camera" placed near my doll, to make it work you just need to download the app in both phones and you are done!. Place the phone that you don't use as a spy camera near or facing your main door where your doll is located, dim the screen, you have 30 seconds to leave the house or room, if someone gets in your house or your room the "spy camera" will activate and send you a text message or email alert within seconds and not only that, right away the app will show you a clip of 15 seconds of the person who got in your place. If you have a pet then it will send you constant alerts depending of how many times your pet passes by the sensor. It's a very cool app and it's free. You can use any smartphone with a working camera. This keeps me stress free if someone wants to get in my apartment without asking for my permission. Here in NY landlords or janitors need to give you at least 24 hours in advance if they need to work in your home, etc. Good luck!

STT

TP876

Post by TP876 »

Hollywu wrote:I can totally relate. Have you thought about getting some timers that you can plug into the wall for some of your lamps? That way you can set them to go on and off at different times so it looks like someone's home.
I could do that, I have some timers that I usually use for Christmas lights, but still my parking space is empty. My condo is at the top of a hill and faces inward so people driving by can't even see that. Someone would have to enter the property to see that my car wasn't there. And the entrance to my condo is indoors and you need to enter through a main door to 12 units.

Really, the odds of someone breaking in here are really slim. I'm on the second floor so someone would need a ladder to break in or go in through the front and there really isn't any way someone could do that without a lot of noise. And to my knowledge there haven't been any break-ins here.

It's an unfounded fear but it's still there.

apliz2005
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by apliz2005 »

How bout a nanny cam for your dolls ? Would that help

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

There was a car in my driveway when my place was broken into.

Didn't matter, the thieves probably knocked on the door for a while.

Now have alarm and cameras.

I recommend a monitored alarm. With signage, thieves don't like alarms.

I have 4 nanny cams now also which send me motion alerts, and I can check in with my cell phone.

Great for peace of mind when they are working well.

They are Hubble by Motorola.

But DON'T get Hubble / Motorola. They are crap, work very sporadically.
My Doll Album is here!

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

I have recently purchased some wired cameras, going to install soon.
My Doll Album is here!

SalesAbyss
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by SalesAbyss »

If all else fails link your webcam to your phone and you can check in while you're away.

INFORMATIONS