Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Future RealDoll Body Types?

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Future RealDoll Body Types?

Post by DexterQuest »

For me: Small breasts, thigh gap and slender slightly toned torso. However, two women could be described with the same characteristics and actually look completely different. The subtle shapes on the body and face lines define the art of a person. Two people with the same 32A-24-34 measurements can look absolutely different.

This is perfection to me including the face:
mikoh-swimwear--sunset-skinny-string-bandeau-bikini-top-foam-product-1-19531745-1-836941233-normal.jpeg
mikoh-swimwear--sunset-skinny-string-bandeau-bikini-top-foam-product-1-19531745-1-836941233-normal.jpeg (735.17 KiB) Viewed 2596 times
Example of a nice thigh gap:
TYPE-DESIGN.png
TYPE-DESIGN.png (670.54 KiB) Viewed 2596 times
You can find similar images on Google, but when you really analyze, the beauty can easily range from a 6 to 10.

I do see many people ask for huge breasts, but I'm starting to see more people (finally) call out for the smaller breasts. The selection of small breasts (A-cup/B-cup) is dwarfed by the selection of large breasts (C-cup and over). I would hope to see for every 2 large breast designs, there would be 1 small breast released. I estimate the current ratio is like 5-to-1.

I would like to be a RealDoll customer, but a few key body and face designs from WM have me won over. WM158/A and WM168/A bodies are amazing and heads 90, 157, 188 are beautiful (I like others, but just highlighting my favs). None of these really match the attached photos, but they are the best offerings for my tastes at the moment.

Dr - Johns

Post by Dr - Johns »

A study asked men across the world to identify the perfect female body shape. What they found was incredibly depressing . . .

http://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/what ... spartandhp

Meschler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Meschler »

I am also in for a fitness type body :D

And since one of the greatest discussion point will always be her breast size it would be great if some research would go in something like "variable breast size". I mean make the basic body and let each customer choose from different breast sizes. Maybe this can be done with an interchangeable breast section in the mold? But the main challenge would be "how will we get her chest seamless"?

That would be great and will offer even more ways to customize anybody's dreamgirl...
Meschler is owned by the lovely Shiela

Die Hoffnung stirbt zuletzt
-Hope dies last-

Abyss
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Abyss »

Body A is pretty similar to this type of body.

Cheers
-Joe
DexterQuest wrote:For me: Small breasts, thigh gap and slender slightly toned torso. However, two women could be described with the same characteristics and actually look completely different. The subtle shapes on the body and face lines define the art of a person. Two people with the same 32A-24-34 measurements can look absolutely different.

This is perfection to me including the face:
mikoh-swimwear--sunset-skinny-string-bandeau-bikini-top-foam-product-1-19531745-1-836941233-normal.jpeg
Example of a nice thigh gap:
TYPE-DESIGN.png
You can find similar images on Google, but when you really analyze, the beauty can easily range from a 6 to 10.

I do see many people ask for huge breasts, but I'm starting to see more people (finally) call out for the smaller breasts. The selection of small breasts (A-cup/B-cup) is dwarfed by the selection of large breasts (C-cup and over). I would hope to see for every 2 large breast designs, there would be 1 small breast released. I estimate the current ratio is like 5-to-1.

I would like to be a RealDoll customer, but a few key body and face designs from WM have me won over. WM158/A and WM168/A bodies are amazing and heads 90, 157, 188 are beautiful (I like others, but just highlighting my favs). None of these really match the attached photos, but they are the best offerings for my tastes at the moment.
Abyss Creations, LLC.
Sales - sales@realdoll.com (All Sales)
Media - media@realdoll.com (All Media Requests)
Phone - (760) 471 8418
Address -Abyss Creations
475 East Carmel Street
San Marcos, CA 92078

Abyss
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Abyss »

Thanks for sharing this Dr - Johns :)

Cheers
-Joe
Dr - Johns wrote:A study asked men across the world to identify the perfect female body shape. What they found was incredibly depressing . . .

http://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/what ... spartandhp
Abyss Creations, LLC.
Phone - (760) 471 8418
Address -Abyss Creations
475 East Carmel Street
San Marcos, CA 92078

Youli
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Youli »

A body like Ashley fires would look nice. I also like the one in the second post on the first page. In both cases, the legs are a huge factor. The realistic shapes of the thigh and calf makes all the difference.

bentone
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bentone »

FiveByFive wrote:God bless Hitomi Tanaka.

That's all.
Couldn't agree more!!

bentone
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bentone »

How about; Brittany White
Attachments
pic2.jpg
pic2.jpg (177.04 KiB) Viewed 2423 times

bentone
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bentone »

ooorrrrrr the hottest milf ever; Kendra Lust

Now thats a body type!!
Attachments
pic3.jpg
pic3.jpg (15.06 KiB) Viewed 2422 times

Youli
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Youli »

bentone wrote:ooorrrrrr the hottest milf ever; Kendra Lust

Now thats a body type!!
I believe she's a wicked girl. Could be a new model for the wicked line. Body type would be unique.

Abyss
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Abyss »

I just looked her up and 8O 8O

Cheers
-Joe
Youli wrote:A body like Ashley fires would look nice. I also like the one in the second post on the first page. In both cases, the legs are a huge factor. The realistic shapes of the thigh and calf makes all the difference.
Abyss Creations, LLC.
Phone - (760) 471 8418
Address -Abyss Creations
475 East Carmel Street
San Marcos, CA 92078

GeneRal

Post by GeneRal »

How about smaller heads more proportional (in my opinion) to the shorter bodies? The current interchangeable heads seem to fit the taller bodies, but not so much on the shorter ones.

The Body C with the long limbs and slender torso is good. If it was lighter and shorter yet maintain the same proportion would be great. Like a supermodel without the weight, or Jenna Haze, or Taylor Rain.

And a natural body like Bunny Luv would be great as well.

NeedWaifu

Post by NeedWaifu »

Id say you guys from Realdoll already have enough real women who are superb.

Thats why we do need at least 1 fantasy girl - maybe somethink as cool as catgirls from nekopara (i havent even played it) but even watching few lets plays I noticed how adorable the personality looked!

Some company will definately do something like that eventually :P
Wanted doll features - Pussy to mouth 80cm lenght - High quality eyes - Magnetic faces

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

I think you have the ability to make any thing the heart can desire! :D The answer is before you just watch! :D They say love is blind :whistle:

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

Abyss wrote:Body A is pretty similar to this type of body.

Cheers
-Joe
Can you post a good picture of the body type?

I'd love to have a RD one day - but just a comment - I think the faces are a tad masculine. Lessening the width of the nostrils and enlarging the eyes ever so slightly can do wonders for a female face (I'm quite familiar with pencil art).

Just a little feedback. Despite the cost, if I could find a perfect RD to my liking - I'd already have ordered on - and that's a fact.
USA Made = :D :D
But I just couldn't find a configuration I really liked.

INFORMATIONS