Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Lilly the BodyF Hotty

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

0osik
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Lilly the BodyF Hotty

Post by 0osik »

Abyss wrote:
Machaira wrote:I like very much the picture of Lilly, so beautiful. especially in black hair. :plaidskirt:
In my opinion, Realdoll have the most good looking dolls in the market.
Only downside, they cost very much.

I know they looks so real, but what is so different from theme to other dolls made by other?
Why so much more costs?

More then $6000. It is much more then example Z-Onedoll and DS-Doll or other manufacturers.
Is the silicone of another materia and the skeleton, maybe a lot of different made by others?

If i purchased a doll from Realdoll, it will be Tanya or Sai with breast cup c.

Tanya

Thank you for the compliments! The cost difference is mainly due to the amount of time involved with creating these lovely ladies, and the high grade silicones we use. We are in the US and labor for trained artists is much higher than overseas. We do take tremendous pride in our work. Thank you for appreciating our efforts!

-Matt
Matt, the only mistake you made was not bumping Rocky & Izla to the front of the line. Their pictures on the forums will sell many more Body F's & Tanya faces. The body F may not be my cup of tea, but just try to keep me from looking at photo's of that curvy body.

Matt Thank You for what you do. And R0cky Thank You for the photo's of Matt's products!

0osik
Servant for Azure: BT3, Sky, Birthday July 10, Anniversary October 27, 2014
Servant for Celestia: BT5, Star, Birthday March 10, Anniversary May 20, 2016

Master of Kitty
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Master of Kitty »

I've never had a real interest in photography, but seeing your awesome pics of Lilly (& April) makes me want to start figuring it out. :mrgreen: (plus, your babes are complete knockouts! hair, makeup and clothing look just perfect every time!) :glou:

Rocky-DollStacey
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Rocky-DollStacey »

Master of Kitty wrote:I've never had a real interest in photography, but seeing your awesome pics of Lilly (& April) makes me want to start figuring it out. :mrgreen: (plus, your babes are complete knockouts! hair, makeup and clothing look just perfect every time!) :glou:
Thanks, It's never too late to give it a shot. Just 4 short years ago I too had no real interest in photography until I got my first Realdoll, since then I've been teaching myself the ins and outs of photography and I've had a blast doing it.

selobl
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by selobl »

0osik wrote:...Matt, the only mistake you made was not bumping Rocky & Izla to the front of the line. Their pictures on the forums will sell many more Body F's & Tanya faces...
+1 Rocky's photos of Stacey are what convinced me to commit! :D :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

mvcuk1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mvcuk1 »

How did I miss this post. What fabulous photos and she looks so realistic. I wish I had the money to buy a realdoll. RealDoll Body F is a winner for me!

Rocky, you're one very luck guy!

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

She is splendid with dark hair!
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

Rocky-DollStacey wrote:
Probably the hottest doll I have ever seen.

Rocky-DollStacey
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Going to be trying out all the wigs I have on Lilly, so far black wig is #1

This wig is one that I haven't used on the dollies but only a very few times. It's a playful short wig that's dark with blonde highlighted area in the front & back. I have to say it looks very nice on her.

KryptonNight
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by KryptonNight »

Well, that has done it. You and Izla have convinced me to go with the Tanya face for my first doll.

Rocky-DollStacey
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

KryptonNight wrote:Well, that has done it. You and Izla have convinced me to go with the Tanya face for my first doll.
You wont be disappointed that's for sure, It's by far the best face I've seen.. That's coming from someone who thought my April couldn't be beat..

Master of Kitty
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Master of Kitty »

Rocky-DollStacey wrote:Going to be trying out all the wigs I have on Lilly, so far black wig is #1

This wig is one that I haven't used on the dollies but only a very few times. It's a playful short wig that's dark with blonde highlighted area in the front & back. I have to say it looks very nice on her.
the wig makes her look sexy and mysterious, imo. but that top... i just can't peel my eyes off her chest! :mrgreen: woweewowowow! :mrgreen:

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

What more can I say? She is just perfect and so are your photo skills.

izla111
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by izla111 »

I love the different looks Rocky!!! Also your outfits are so flattering on her figure. Really shows off the lusciousness of the body F. Excellent brofessor!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

INFORMATIONS