Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Lilly the BodyF Hotty

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

FiveByFive
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Lilly the BodyF Hotty

Post by FiveByFive »

O_O

Rocky...though the long black wig is still the best...

...this new one absolutely DEMANDS a Rogue cosplay.

Doitdoitdoitdoitdoit pleeeeeeeease do it for the homies [/Tiny Tina]

Basically, I'd go with anything 1985 onward (assuming it's one of the green-themed ones...those guys who designed the pink and red costumes were friggin' high):

~~~~ Life is a runway. ~~~~

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

I have seen the blush nipple color come out too 'blush' before, but they nailed it with your doll. Along with everything else. She is just astounding.

Rocky-DollStacey
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Rocky-DollStacey »

blindwebster wrote:I have seen the blush nipple color come out too 'blush' before, but they nailed it with your doll. Along with everything else. She is just astounding.
Thank you Blindwebster and yes you are correct, the team over at Abyss certainly did do a fantastic job creating her.

Rocky-DollStacey
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

School Girl Lilly
Don't you wish it was like this when you were in school?

Lilith Un Rama
Doll MILF
Location: TDF DOLL QUEEN- On my throne of Bones DOWNUNDER-keeping Maestro Un Rama under some control

Post by Lilith Un Rama »

:lol: To quote Anung..."I would hit that like a speeder bike trooper crashing into a tree on the forest moon of Endor"

Lily
:lol:
Humans :
ALPHA DAEMON is ANUNG
BETA MALE PROVIDERS ...every other male on TDF... human or demon...Giggles...Love you all!

"Anung is Mine as I am his, but I am also my own legion of women with our own opinions...So if I growl at you or give you a frowny face, it is probably because you were being a goose and your post offended someone...namely me!

ImageImageImageImage

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

I have a legitimate question that I was not able to find the answer on. How come all RealDoll pictures show them with their leg open. Standing, sitting or laying on their back, they always have their legs open. Exception would be when they are laying on their side ... but I guess that in this position the weight on the top side leg probably push down to sit on the bottom one.

They are beautiful doll, but I always tough that their pose commonly lack a feminine posture aspect. Is it because of the way they are molded?

Do not get me wrong please, my goal is not to hurt anyone here. I am just wondering.

Example: Could you do that posture with a RealDoll?
sit.jpg
sit.jpg (195.97 KiB) Viewed 3408 times
Or this position ...
lay.jpg
lay.jpg (256.51 KiB) Viewed 3408 times
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

Rocky-DollStacey
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Babel99 wrote:I have a legitimate question that I was not able to find the answer on. How come all RealDoll pictures show them with their leg open. Standing, sitting or laying on their back, they always have their legs open. Exception would be when they are laying on their side ... but I guess that in this position the weight on the top side leg probably push down to sit on the bottom one.

They are beautiful doll, but I always tough that their pose commonly lack a feminine posture aspect. Is it because of the way they are molded?

Do not get me wrong please, my goal is not to hurt anyone here. I am just wondering.

RealDolls are capable of closing their legs perhaps not as tightly as your TPE example in the chair but they can do it and the bed pose is easily done.

Here's and example of my BodyF and a older picture of my BodyA both with crossed legs in a chair. Click for larger view.

ImageImage

midmaine61
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by midmaine61 »

Very sexy ladies!!!

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Rocky-DollStacey wrote:
Babel99 wrote:I have a legitimate question that I was not able to find the answer on. How come all RealDoll pictures show them with their leg open. Standing, sitting or laying on their back, they always have their legs open. Exception would be when they are laying on their side ... but I guess that in this position the weight on the top side leg probably push down to sit on the bottom one.

RealDolls are capable of closing their legs perhaps not as tightly as your TPE example in the chair but they can do it and the bed pose is easily done.

Here's and example of my BodyF and a older picture of my BodyA both with crossed legs in a chair. Click for larger view.

ImageImage
You perfectly answered my question! Thanks Roccky-DollStacey!
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Due to the design of the chassis, RDs are cast in what is known as the horse rider stance, and this is the generic at rest default position where all the streches and stresses on the silicicone flesh are in there most normalised condition, that is, the position where the flesh is at it least stressed condition.

As posted, they are certainly capabale of many other poses and are probably due to design, one of the most poseable dolls on the market.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

trauma
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by trauma »

:glou:
This RD is probably the best I've ever seen. AMAZING pics!

RD is expensive but just look at the proportions and detail, truly the pinnacle of the doll world.

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

Hey Rocky, I have not been been feeling the best for over a week and not posting much but, Lilly is Quite, well, Incredible there Sir as I have been watching your posts of her when I can. :mrgreen:

Glad to see you post photos of how RealDolls CAN cross their legs too as most all RD bodies can do this without much issue. I know as I have sent photos to others addressing the very same questions about this for a few years now. Out of 10 RD dolls here, I have 9 different RD bodies covering Classic, RD2, BT3 and Wicked and only the oldest one, a 2009 classic body 1 cannot really do this as her upper thigh cores are large and of a hard foam that has not been used with any other body. Postings with photos like yours do take the doubt out of questions as to IF they can do this! Excellent photo shots of the body A and F with legs crossed there Sir! :thumbs_up: :D

Rocky-DollStacey
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

dodgeman wrote:Hey Rocky, I have not been been feeling the best for over a week and not posting much but, Lilly is Quite, well, Incredible there Sir as I have been watching your posts of her when I can. :mrgreen:

Glad to see you post photos of how RealDolls CAN cross their legs too as most all RD bodies can do this without much issue. I know as I have sent photos to others addressing the very same questions about this for a few years now. Out of 10 RD dolls here, I have 9 different RD bodies covering Classic, RD2, BT3 and Wicked and only the oldest one, a 2009 classic body 1 cannot really do this as her upper thigh cores are large and of a hard foam that has not been used with any other body. Postings with photos like yours do take the doubt out of questions as to IF they can do this! Excellent photo shots of the body A and F with legs crossed there Sir! :thumbs_up: :D
Thank you my friend! Lilly is certainly amazing and the BodyF is by far the best of the three bodies I have owned, don't get me wrong, BodyA and D are amazing but the F is next level amazing! It's exactly what I was looking for when I first hoped Matt would come up with a scaled down version of the BodyD. I don't know if you have yet or not but you have got to get a Tanya head, it's perfection!

I'm sorry to hear you're feeling under the weather, I do hope you get to feeling better real soon.

INFORMATIONS