Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Say Hello To My Little Friend!

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Master of Kitty
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Say Hello To My Little Friend!

Post by Master of Kitty »

Barbydoll wrote:She's dam hot. 8O
If she would be available in 170-180cm with same shape I would buy her instantly.
I can't find a life size doll like this as TPE or silicone anywhere, and she would be perfect in my opinion.
And I wouldn't care about the additional weight. :wink:
I'm guessing you're a really tall dude.

She's a RD2 Body F (size F cup), 5'1" which is about 155cm tall and 75 lbs (34kg). If you got the same head (Tanya, Face T) on a Body D which is close in shape, but taller, at 5'6" (168cm) 100-105 lbs (45-48kg) with DD size breasts augmented that would make them an F cup, I think. That would be a similar body, but just a hair shorter than the 170-180cm you're looking for. If you found a used or ready to ship RD2 Body D, all you would need to do is buy the Tanya head from Abyss.

Plus, this wig and these ears.

Her makeup/body specs:at Dollmatrix
Abyss wrote:I'm calling up my dominatrix right now!

Cheers
-Joe
But you work at Abyss! Factory 2nd Body F + Broom Closet = Fun. But it would be funny if you got her to the broom closet and there's already someone in there with a doll. Awkwaaaard! :roll: :lol:
redlight2.jpg
redlight2.jpg (250.11 KiB) Viewed 1429 times

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

Thanks for all the information Master of Kitty :thumbs_up:
That's what I was looking for and the body D is similar but not as perfect in shape as your F in my opinion. The face of your Kitty is great, too. I never thought about buying this brand because I couldn't find faces I liked. But this was years ago, and now they have added a lot more attractive faces and bodies which is great.
You waited more than 6 month after ordering? Do you live in the USA? I got an offer for a body D but this Kitty would cost me 10.000€ :?
Regarding size, 170cm is normal for a German 18-25 year old woman.
Average sizes: Germany men: 181 cm (5 ft 11 1/2 in) women:168 cm (5 ft 6 in) age:18-25
https://www.disabled-world.com/artman/p ... hart.shtml
I have a 155cm doll, too and I like her, but she could be a bit taller sometimes :)
Quorra says she can be a bad kitty, too and ordered this laughing.
Kitty.jpg
Kitty.jpg (65.96 KiB) Viewed 1371 times
But I will keep on looking for the real doll made in USA :D

Swan
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Swan »

I'm a bit late to this party but WOW what a Gorgeous Dollie! :razz:
Nice job on the pics :thumbs_up:
:glou:

Master of Kitty
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Master of Kitty »

Barbydoll wrote:You waited more than 6 month after ordering? Do you live in the USA?
Yeah, it was a really, really, really long wait, but I think it may have been because a lot of people ordered a Body F at around the same time. There was a sale which coincided with the grand release of the F & Tanya face. I think they're probably still dealing with a colossal backlog, plus, new orders for Body F's. Still, she was worth the wait! :)

I do live in the USA, in California, about an 8 hour drive from the Realdoll factory.

PS. That's a very hot Kitty mask! I must have one, for my cat! XD

Swan wrote:I'm a bit late to this party but WOW what a Gorgeous Dollie! :razz:
Nice job on the pics :thumbs_up:
:glou:
Better late than never :P and THX! I, too, think she's a very hot doll but I love hearing it from other ppl :mrgreen:

INFORMATIONS