Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

How is Oral with RD2 head and insert?

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

astroman440

How is Oral with RD2 head and insert?

Post by astroman440 »

Hi, I'm curious about this for a DIY project. I know that the sides of the mouth on RD heads are subject to tearing, but in terms of the actual design of the mouth insert that slopes down, how is it? Having it slope down and having an articulating jaw seems way better than what most of the other doll makers are doing with the upward slant. Does it feel realistic? It it a long enough sleeve or do you bottom out or hit the back?

Thanks in advance :glou:

Master of Kitty
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: How is Oral with RD2 head and insert?

Post by Master of Kitty »

I've been curious about that, too but I've also read about the mouth-tearing issue. I'm too afraid to try it for fear of permanently ruining her mouth.

FiveByFive
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by FiveByFive »

I found it sort of difficult, actually. Not bad, just difficult.

Theoretically, the insert design's realism should make the whole experience more realistic and enjoyable, but typical TPE head designs actually tend to one up in a couple of ways. For one, it's super easy to just start facefucking on larger TPE heads due to the into-the-head-and-slightly-up angle, and also the tighter canal and softer material tends to make for a comfortable, wet, suctiony feel. The only trouble is the potential for eye bulging, which is especially bad with smaller heads.

With the RD2, it's hard to get the right head angle (RD2 necks only crane up so far), and the suction effect isn't as strong (or arousing audible) due to the insert's slight movability within the skull frame/neck divot. Your best chance for a good feel is to 69 and get a great deepthroat angle, but good luck managing that with a heavy Body D (it was freakin' hard). This is all of course not mentioning that yes, there is also a potential for mouth tears near the cheeks, something less likely to happen with the TPE. Eye bulging isn't really an issue though, so there is that at least.

RD2 heads really excel at kissing, however, as a result of their realistic inserts and movable jaws. TPE heads are just kind of alright in that department.
~~~~ Life is a runway. ~~~~

dhorian178
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dhorian178 »

I guess tpe is relatively more resilient,but eye bulge. Rd2 more realistic, but might tear. that eye bulge though lol.
Don't know about other tpe dolls but WM especially.

pygmalion2
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pygmalion2 »

For oral the mechadoll has been the very best and most realistic of any silicone dolls that I have owned to date.
Any others with more detailed pictures of the oral cavity?
Mark and the Synthetiks

det13.jpg
det13.jpg (38.27 KiB) Viewed 2944 times
det14.jpg
det14.jpg (32.36 KiB) Viewed 2944 times
<em>I know the good artist</em>

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by manobon »

pygmalion2 wrote:For oral the mechadoll has been the very best and most realistic of any silicone dolls that I have owned to date.
Any others with more detailed pictures of the oral cavity?
Mark and the Synthetiks

Do the mechadolls have a hinged jaw?

And I've only had WM TPE heads where I took out the 'inner cheek' TPE and a used Real Doll Full Head - Rebecca (with tongue insert that I SilPoxy-d in place) - The Real Doll head feels way more realistic (but I'm going to modify it to open the mouth more, even with the tearing, etc). The WM head has more suction and feels better? But maybe 'too good' in comparison with real people.

You Can bottom out with the Real Doll, but I mean - it's Probably rare to meet a person who will go that deep? At least, in my experience. I still prefer how realistic it feels (especially with the tongue) vs the Great/not-common modified WM head

Brick

Post by Brick »

Best Realdoll heads for oral are Brittany, Natalie, Rebecca, Brooklyn and Crystal. Because they have bigger mouths, and the best position for oral on an RD is 69 with the doll on top. Because of the angle of insert going down the mouth, and its fucking awesome..........just my opinion!
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

INFORMATIONS