Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

RD2 Body F Girls Only

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Brick

Re: RD2 Body F Girls Only

Post by Brick »

Body F Natalie :D :D :D
Attachments
IMG_0312[1].jpg
IMG_0312[1].jpg (33.32 KiB) Viewed 3731 times
thumbnail_IMG_0291[1].jpg
thumbnail_IMG_0291[1].jpg (100.2 KiB) Viewed 3731 times
thumbnail_IMG_0288[1].jpg
thumbnail_IMG_0288[1].jpg (101.96 KiB) Viewed 3731 times
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

Brick

Post by Brick »

There has got to be more Body F girls lurking around.....lets see them!!

Brick

Post by Brick »

There has got to be more Tanya's out there! Lets see them guys 8O

The young gun

Post by The young gun »

So last week I went ahead and placed my order for a body F with Harmony. My goal is to minimize the chances of damage to the body F. I had a lot of premature wear on a body D primarily from the weight of the doll/learning how to move a Real Doll/bedroom remodel ect.

So with that being said, I have gone through a absolute ton of adhesive trying to keep vaginal tears at bay. What can I say... Celeste gets a lot of action every week. Someone posted here recently that unless you use a pillow, too much action with either a too high or too low point of entry can cause excessive wear. Anyone have any suggestions for "the perfect" pillow" for a body F yet? I know everyone is a different height and everyone's bed has a different firmness setting ect. I still kind of expected for someone to have discovered a adjustable or inflatable or something pillow like device to help with this situation. As always, thanks in advance!

selobl
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by selobl »

The young gun wrote:So last week I went ahead and placed my order for a body F with Harmony. My goal is to minimize the chances of damage to the body F. I had a lot of premature wear on a body D primarily from the weight of the doll/learning how to move a Real Doll/bedroom remodel ect.

So with that being said, I have gone through a absolute ton of adhesive trying to keep vaginal tears at bay. What can I say... Celeste gets a lot of action every week. Someone posted here recently that unless you use a pillow, too much action with either a too high or too low point of entry can cause excessive wear. Anyone have any suggestions for "the perfect" pillow" for a body F yet? I know everyone is a different height and everyone's bed has a different firmness setting ect. I still kind of expected for someone to have discovered a adjustable or inflatable or something pillow like device to help with this situation. As always, thanks in advance!
Try a wedge + ramp combo. It's perfect for what you describe - and it really helps with the big girls :D :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Brick

Post by Brick »

The young gun wrote:So last week I went ahead and placed my order for a body F with Harmony. My goal is to minimize the chances of damage to the body F. I had a lot of premature wear on a body D primarily from the weight of the doll/learning how to move a Real Doll/bedroom remodel ect.

Good Job Dude! You got yourself a Harmony Boobzilla warming up in the bullpen. I don't know about the pillow stuff your talking about? What positions are you using? If your strictly a one position guy, then I think that's the problem. You need to expand your repetuoire, because I pound the shit out of my Body F's and yeah I have 2 with no vaginal tearing. What the hell are you doing to these poor girls?? You must be spreading their legs way to far apart, that's the only thing I can think of. Since I put up the BRS, I don't even use missionary anymore. Its off the side of the bed or Doggie, cowgirl or reverse cowgirl and full length on top of me grinding. There is a sex wedge that you can get off amazon that I have heard is good....

The young gun

Post by The young gun »

I dunno what could possibly be the issue. I sleep on a Sleep Number X-12 bed (its basically a California split king with nothing but air pockets, memory foam and more foam). This is the average position that the doll stays in. The legs here are at there widest position I would have them usually go in. The only other real position is when I stick her up on her side and wrap her body around me when I go to sleep. The only other thing I can think of off the top of my head is when I originally got the doll I was having sex with the legs way too up in the air yeah. It could of caused much more internal issues than I thought. Either way though, in 2~ years Ive had to of gone through at least 8 tubes of adhesive for repairs. After 1 month use this is average how the vaginal insert looks after I'm done. We even tried the nylon reinforcement. The only other thing I can think of off the top of my head is that the smaller inserts B, Jessica, even G sometimes will get pushed up inside the doll during intercourse. The only insert I have had real good luck keeping in place is a JD insert.
Attachments
DSC_0080.JPG
DSC_0080.JPG (2.06 MiB) Viewed 3146 times

Brick

Post by Brick »

Couple things I see right away is you are probably using too much glue as it sets up harder than the body silicone and doesn't stretch at all. You stretch that orifice every time you pound down on it in missionary position and with more glue and less stretch you are causing tears. I would get a BRS up and start going to different positions on the doll now. Because when that F comes you are going to get the same problem, you need to expand your positions and get away from Missionary. Do her off the side of the bed, with her legs in the air. DO NOT TRY TO CROSS THE LEGS OF THE F IN THIS POSITION. This doll is too wide at the hips and you will snap a leg at the hip joint. You have got to try use less glue in repairs also...

The young gun

Post by The young gun »

Sounds perfectly reasonable. I have made the orifice pretty small over the years. Ive used most likely way too much adhesive as well trying to put in the nylon. Ill keep that in mind when I get the new addition body F... Is Harmony smart enough to learn a custom name? Ill have to start thinking of what I want to call her... Also whats a BRS? Ive been away from the site for a while and just now starting to catch up with the lingo.

Brick

Post by Brick »

Its the "Bricks Rail System" some guy over on CRD made it. Its a rail that he put across his bed on the ceiling and has a pulley system attached to it. He just started adding springs to it and it gives the dolls almost lifelike sexual movement in different positions, like cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggie style and apparently he is trying to patent it...... :lol:

expjoi
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by expjoi »

Zebo wrote:Show them if you got them!
I now wish I chosen Black hair over Blonde.

Danish Viking

Post by Danish Viking »

I also really love the F body, hope to post my own pictures here some day. Just created a savings account yesterday, so it will take a while :(

Steveo
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Steveo »

We need to maintain Technical accuracy in these posts (says the newbie) Stunning breasts, but what is the official cup size ? That's a Steveo attempt at humor, and a serious question at the same time.
I don't believe I have seen it mentioned.

Brick

Post by Brick »

Steveo wrote:We need to maintain Technical accuracy in these posts (says the newbie) Stunning breasts, but what is the official cup size ? That's a Steveo attempt at humor, and a serious question at the same time.
I don't believe I have seen it mentioned.
Body F is a 32F cup..

INFORMATIONS