Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

RD2 Body F Girls Only

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Brick

Re: RD2 Body F Girls Only

Post by Brick »

Mishka1965 wrote:
Darkangel65 wrote:Really liking the body F real doll... This will be a future purchase for me in the future....could someone tell me how the weight compares to a body D?....is it much lighter? Also thank you all for posting these photos
Dark
Noticeably lighter. I thing those extra 20lb really make a difference. I can barely carry the body D

Mishka
Don't push it with the body D, I got Sciatica from moving that doll around. I had to sell her because I couldn't stop playing with her if she was available.........I loved that doll!!
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

How resistant/durable is this doll especially the love holes?

Had a r13 for long time then switched to tpe bu im having a terrible experience with these dolls.

Brick

Post by Brick »

bobhenry wrote:How resistant/durable is this doll especially the love holes?

Had a r13 for long time then switched to tpe bu im having a terrible experience with these dolls.
I have 5 RD's and they all have removable inserts. I test the durability of these dolls nightly and they are built to last. If you wear out an insert you buy another or I have found that you can repair them with adhesive that comes with the doll. Yeah, they are more expensive that most, however they are the most realistic, robust and durable dolls on the market today. I have been in this hobby for 9 yrs and you just cant beat a Realdoll for getting your money's worth.....

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

Zebo wrote:

I have 5 RD's and they all have removable inserts. I test the durability of these dolls nightly and they are built to last. If you wear out an insert you buy another or I have found that you can repair them with adhesive that comes with the doll. Yeah, they are more expensive that most, however they are the most realistic, robust and durable dolls on the market today. I have been in this hobby for 9 yrs and you just cant beat a Realdoll for getting your money's worth.....
How about other holes?
Thanks for you replies

lnotis

Post by lnotis »

lnotis

Post by lnotis »

then click on last uploads

Brick

Post by Brick »

bobhenry wrote:
Zebo wrote:

How about other holes?
Thanks for you replies
Anal is great, I have used that hole actively on all my dolls without any tearing. Some wear, be nothing requiring repair. The mouth, the different faces RD sells have different mouth sizes and this makes a huge difference in use. If you like a lot of oral then you need to go with faces that have the bigger mouths. Whither it be mag. or full head faces, the smaller mouths you take more chance of rubbing the lipstick off over time or tearing the mouth at the corners....

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

Zebo wrote:
bobhenry wrote:
Zebo wrote:

How about other holes?
Thanks for you replies
Anal is great, I have used that hole actively on all my dolls without any tearing. Some wear, be nothing requiring repair. The mouth, the different faces RD sells have different mouth sizes and this makes a huge difference in use. If you like a lot of oral then you need to go with faces that have the bigger mouths. Whither it be mag. or full head faces, the smaller mouths you take more chance of rubbing the lipstick off over time or tearing the mouth at the corners....

Man. You are tempting me.

Brick

Post by Brick »

bobhenry wrote:
Zebo wrote:
bobhenry wrote:
Zebo wrote:

How about other holes?
Thanks for you replies

My Harem.......I am having the most fun and I am the most sexually satisfied I have ever been!
Attachments
86082EBF-8ED2-4066-A755-FCAE934708C6.JPG
86082EBF-8ED2-4066-A755-FCAE934708C6.JPG (97.96 KiB) Viewed 4507 times

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

Zebo wrote:
bobhenry wrote:
Zebo wrote:
bobhenry wrote:
Zebo wrote:

How about other holes?
Thanks for you replies

My Harem.......I am having the most fun and I am the most sexually satisfied I have ever been!
Rich guy ;)
Man that body f is the best looking one. Thing is I already spent 4k on tpe dolls This year alone which I regret considering the shitiness of the material.

That body F in canada will cost me 8k so I gotta save a bit.
Thanks for the picture. It really puts all the models in perspective.

Brick

Post by Brick »

These are some of the most beautiful dolls..... :D

Brick

Post by Brick »

Come on guys! There has got to be more Body F's out there.........lets see them!!! 8O
Attachments
617B45E0-E333-40E0-940F-6E676D43A891.JPG
617B45E0-E333-40E0-940F-6E676D43A891.JPG (65.98 KiB) Viewed 4211 times
2373C841-41AF-4319-84B4-8974E8196AD7.JPG
2373C841-41AF-4319-84B4-8974E8196AD7.JPG (61.37 KiB) Viewed 4211 times

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

Heather, my hottie

Just a few!

Mishka
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

Brick

Post by Brick »

WOW! Thank you Mishka, for the addition of your beautiful Heather to the thread. She is a heart stopper....

Brick

Post by Brick »

Come on fellas, there has to be some new blood out there? Lets see them!!
Attachments
thumbnail_IMG_0245[1].jpg
thumbnail_IMG_0245[1].jpg (56.92 KiB) Viewed 4072 times

INFORMATIONS