Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Meet Tiffany

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

izla111
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Meet Tiffany

Post by izla111 »

Mrbooboo wrote:Thank you ! Ur so helpful with my questions ! Thank you and your beautiful ladies very much :)
brigittes hubbie wrote:What a hottie Tiffany is!

Chris

Thanks Mrbooboo!!! Thanks Chris!!! It's looking like beach weather this weekend :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
IMG_7512 copy.jpg
IMG_7512 copy.jpg (2.11 MiB) Viewed 2017 times

Tosin007

Post by Tosin007 »

izla111 wrote:
Tosin007 wrote:
izla111 wrote:I find it interesting that doll vendors are not producing some promotional sex video content for their dolls. You would think that it would help sell the product. As far as doing a video with the girls I'll decline. You'll just have to appreciate them in pictures. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
That's ok ur Photo's of her are Hot enough anyways!
Thanks Tosin007 for your appreciation of Tiffany!!! She is my Duchess!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Ya np, izla111!

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

izla111 wrote:
Mrbooboo wrote:Thank you ! Ur so helpful with my questions ! Thank you and your beautiful ladies very much :)
brigittes hubbie wrote:What a hottie Tiffany is!

Chris

Thanks Mrbooboo!!! Thanks Chris!!! It's looking like beach weather this weekend :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
IMG_7512 copy.jpg
It´ll get extra hot at the beach!

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

glasgowguy01
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by glasgowguy01 »

Been thinking of getting a Tanya myself. Can I ask if the photos you post are photoshopped in any way (besides the removal of the stand support equipment)? This appears to be the most realistic doll i've seen thus far & hoping this is the case without any trickery, lol.

Snow-

Post by Snow- »

wow! she is amazing!

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

Absolute perfection in that bikini.

izla111
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by izla111 »

glasgowguy01 wrote:Been thinking of getting a Tanya myself. Can I ask if the photos you post are photoshopped in any way (besides the removal of the stand support equipment)? This appears to be the most realistic doll i've seen thus far & hoping this is the case without any trickery, lol.
Hi glasgowguy01, No editing on Tiffany. I just remove the stance modifier from the pictures. All natural lighting and the pictures are taken with an iPhone 6s. She looks even better in person. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Snow- wrote:wow! she is amazing!
blindwebster wrote:Image

Absolute perfection in that bikini.
brigittes hubbie wrote: It´ll get extra hot at the beach!

Chris
Thanks you all!!! It's a hot weekend in the SF bay area. Perfect weather for the beach. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I just posted a new Tiffany & Diana album "Let's go to the beach" :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

[Tiffany & Diana sing to Izla … ]
Let's go to the beach, each
Let's go get away
They say, what they gonna say?
Have a drink, clink, found the bud light
Bad bitches like me is hard to come by
The patron own, let's go get it on
The zone own, yes I'm in the zone

IMG_7549 copy.jpg
IMG_7549 copy.jpg (2.19 MiB) Viewed 1905 times
IMG_7565 copy.jpg
IMG_7565 copy.jpg (2.01 MiB) Viewed 1905 times
IMG_7574 copy.jpg
IMG_7574 copy.jpg (2.03 MiB) Viewed 1905 times
IMG_7616 copy.jpg
IMG_7616 copy.jpg (2.09 MiB) Viewed 1905 times
IMG_7643 copy.jpg
IMG_7643 copy.jpg (2 MiB) Viewed 1905 times
IMG_7653 copy.jpg
IMG_7653 copy.jpg (1.85 MiB) Viewed 1905 times
IMG_7666 copy.jpg
IMG_7666 copy.jpg (1.64 MiB) Viewed 1905 times
IMG_7669 copy.jpg
IMG_7669 copy.jpg (1.89 MiB) Viewed 1905 times
IMG_7674 copy.jpg
IMG_7674 copy.jpg (1.75 MiB) Viewed 1905 times
IMG_7691 copy.jpg
IMG_7691 copy.jpg (1.84 MiB) Viewed 1905 times

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

They both look great in their Bikini's
I bet they would look good in a Hooter's uniform :)

Master of Kitty
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Master of Kitty »

omg... i'm always taken aback by how beautiful tiffany is. sex goddess!!!
comparison.jpg
comparison.jpg (630.75 KiB) Viewed 1756 times
i know that she and kitty (and all tanyas) are basically clones of each other but, still... i think see differences. i think tiff's heart-achingly kissable lips are noticeably fuller than kitty's. it might just be due to the fact that since the wonderful artisans at abyss hand paint them, that it maybe just appears that way since there's a difference in the actual lip color, but i'm convinced that their lips are actually different sizes. idk. also, kitty's face seems to be more angular. like a pentagon shape, and her chin seems like it's pointier, and the space from the bottom of her nose to the top of her lips looks longer. whereas tiff's face is more of an elongated oval, and her delicate chin is more rounded. and tiff's nose looks like it's more of a classically beautiful upturned type of nose. imo, they're both totally beautiful, but they look slightly different to me, though. I think that Rocky's Lilly is also a drop-dead GORGEOUS doll, and she looks a lot like tiff, but still... her nose looks different from tiff's to me, like it's a bit wider than tiff's, and her nostrils look more flared. And her face looks wider than both of our doll's faces, and her eyes look more widely spaced. Mikefe's fine-ass Tonya seems like her mouth is a bit more upturned than everyone else's, like she's smiling slightly, and she looks like she has a bit of a charming Kiera Knightley underbite. and her eyes look more like half-circles than almond-shaped. her whole face smiles, and it's so damned CUTE! And I forgot Zebo's girl, Red (She of the epic nipples), was a Tanya head. I think she has a wider mouth than anyone else's. And I think her eyebrows look a bit more arched. What a hottie!

This may just be due to the photographic angles or the lighting or something, but IDK...

TLDR; Am I crazy, or does the mold-casting process (or the hand-painting process) result in tangible differences to a doll's face? I hope I'm not derailing the thread, but every tanya face i see looks slightly different to me, shape-wise.

and PS. Tiff is HOT AS FUCK! You lucky, lucky guy... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Edit: I forgot all about Red! but, fixed :)

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

ARGOS GO! Cool videao.
Hi izla, I´m sure your ladies made the sun shine just a bit brighter flashing their boobs. :mrgreen: I bet a bunch of guys had to dip into the cold sea. :lol:

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

izla111
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by izla111 »

ILuvFemsNlingerie wrote:They both look great in their Bikini's
I bet they would look good in a Hooter's uniform :)
I would like to see my girls in Hooters uniforms. I need to go shopping. LOL!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Mikefe in CRD has been posting pictures of his body F Tanya in Hooters uniforms. Check it out if you get a chance. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

izla111
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by izla111 »

Master of Kitty wrote:omg... i'm always taken aback by how beautiful tiffany is. sex goddess!!!
comparison.jpg
i know that she and kitty (and all tanyas) are basically clones of each other but, still... i think see differences. i think tiff's heart-achingly kissable lips are noticeably fuller than kitty's. it might just be due to the fact that since the wonderful artisans at abyss hand paint them, that it maybe just appears that way since there's a difference in the actual lip color, but i'm convinced that their lips are actually different sizes. idk. also, kitty's face seems to be more angular. like a pentagon shape, and her chin seems like it's pointier, and the space from the bottom of her nose to the top of her lips looks longer. whereas tiff's face is more of an elongated oval, and her delicate chin is more rounded. and tiff's nose looks like it's more of a classically beautiful upturned type of nose. imo, they're both totally beautiful, but they look slightly different to me, though. I think that Rocky's Lilly is also a drop-dead GORGEOUS doll, and she looks a lot like tiff, but still... her nose looks different from tiff's to me, like it's a bit wider than tiff's, and her nostrils look more flared. And her face looks wider than both of our doll's faces, and her eyes look more widely spaced. Mikefe's fine-ass Tonya seems like her mouth is a bit more upturned than everyone else's, like she's smiling slightly, and she looks like she has a bit of a charming Kiera Knightley underbite. and her eyes look more like half-circles than almond-shaped. her whole face smiles, and it's so damned CUTE!

This may just be due to the photographic angles or the lighting or something, but IDK...

TLDR; Am I crazy, or does the mold-casting process (or the hand-painting process) result in tangible differences to a doll's face? I hope I'm not derailing the thread, but every tanya face i see looks slightly different to me, shape-wise.

and PS. Tiff is HOT AS FUCK! You lucky, lucky guy... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Thanks MK!!! I like what you did placing the girls pictures side by side. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: You should also add Zebo's(Brick's) Tanya. She also brings a different look. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

You can give the girls different looks just with hair placement. Sweeping the hair forward gives Tiffany a softer look and makes her face look more elongated. I think you got something there about her lips looking fuller. I attribute it to the color of the lipstick giving the lips more definition. I asked Annette about the lip color and she told me that this particular lipstick color is called "Neapolitan". The first time I saw a picture of a Tanya doll I was taken by her pouty lips. I knew right there I had to have her. LOL!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

izla111
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by izla111 »

brigittes hubbie wrote:ARGOS GO! Cool videao.
Hi izla, I´m sure your ladies made the sun shine just a bit brighter flashing their boobs. :mrgreen: I bet a bunch of guys had to dip into the cold sea. :lol:

Chris
The girls like to keep it hot. TOFTL ... Tits out for the lads. LOL!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

izla111
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by izla111 »

I realized in the middle of the week that for six weeks I've been keeping Tiffany mostly naked and by extension Diana/Diane as well. LOL!!! We've been having our fun. LOL!!! On Friday I decided to try to dress Tiffany and I'm very pleased with the look. I just posted a new Tiffany album "Smooth"

Tiffany is wearing a short black camisole, a black bolero shrug, and snakeskin leggings. It is the first time I've tried leggings on one of my girls.

It has been a hot weekend in the SF Bay area. Today we are into triple digits. Tiffany is keeping it hot for me indoors. LOL!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

[Izla sings to Tiffany … ]
Man, it's a hot one
Like seven inches from the midday sun
Well, I hear you whispering in the words, to melt everyone
But you stay so cool
My muñequita, my Spanish Harlem, Mona Lisa
You're my reason for reason
The step in my groove

IMG_7828 copy.jpg
IMG_7828 copy.jpg (1.75 MiB) Viewed 1774 times
IMG_7836 copy.jpg
IMG_7836 copy.jpg (1.73 MiB) Viewed 1774 times
IMG_7837 copy.jpg
IMG_7837 copy.jpg (2.13 MiB) Viewed 1774 times
IMG_7846 copy.jpg
IMG_7846 copy.jpg (1.85 MiB) Viewed 1774 times
IMG_7848 copy.jpg
IMG_7848 copy.jpg (1.71 MiB) Viewed 1774 times
IMG_7851 copy.jpg
IMG_7851 copy.jpg (1.59 MiB) Viewed 1774 times
IMG_7856 copy.jpg
IMG_7856 copy.jpg (1.71 MiB) Viewed 1774 times
.... continues :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

izla111
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by izla111 »

Continues :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ....
IMG_7861 copy.jpg
IMG_7861 copy.jpg (1.69 MiB) Viewed 1773 times
IMG_7866 copy.jpg
IMG_7866 copy.jpg (1.71 MiB) Viewed 1773 times
IMG_7872 copy.jpg
IMG_7872 copy.jpg (1.69 MiB) Viewed 1773 times
TOFTL :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ...
IMG_7896 copy.jpg
IMG_7896 copy.jpg (2.08 MiB) Viewed 1773 times
IMG_7900 copy.jpg
IMG_7900 copy.jpg (1.94 MiB) Viewed 1773 times
IMG_7904 copy.jpg