Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Things I personally would like to see from Abyss in 2017

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

The young gun

Things I personally would like to see from Abyss in 2017

Post by The young gun »

So just thinking out loud/hoping there is others with the same mindset in great enough numbers for Abyss to notice and feel like it would be worthwhile to the company to produce, here is my top 5 wishful idea pitches for 2017:

1. A hybrid RD2/BT head that would fit on a RD2 stock body while still allowing closing eyes and a mouth suitable for oral sex on a constant basis.
2. More realistic inserts! Lips would be great, internals with textures or differences similar to a Fleshlight for added stimulation would be amazing.
3. Heated inserts! Even if it means fishing 2D batteries internally every time to heat up a insert constantly would be amazing.
4. Add eyebrow replacements/embedding tool? to the store for users who want to be brave and attempt to add/touch up eyebrows.
5. Some type of RD2 official cleaner that brings back that lovely fruity factory fresh smell. Mine wore off after a few months and it still haunts me to this day :D

So what do you guys think? Is this wishful thinking on my part or are others willing to open up their checkbooks as well for added features to their RD2's?

TTNLBTPD
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Things I personally would like to see from Abyss in 2017

Post by TTNLBTPD »

Nice wish list but I don't see any of those happening. Its all about AI this year. I'd be surprised if they even offer any new body types this year.
Tough Times Never Last But Tough People Do!

AlbertWesker01
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AlbertWesker01 »

yeah i agree with your list
i kinda want to see more bodytypes just yeah WM Dolls has heaps of different body types and yeah i feel like there would be much more variety if Real Doll managed to do something like that

Abyss
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Abyss »

Thank for the suggestions :) I'll make sure to bring this entire thread to Matt's attention. I know right now our #1 focus is the AI doll.

Cheers
-Joe
The young gun wrote:So just thinking out loud/hoping there is others with the same mindset in great enough numbers for Abyss to notice and feel like it would be worthwhile to the company to produce, here is my top 5 wishful idea pitches for 2017:

1. A hybrid RD2/BT head that would fit on a RD2 stock body while still allowing closing eyes and a mouth suitable for oral sex on a constant basis.
2. More realistic inserts! Lips would be great, internals with textures or differences similar to a Fleshlight for added stimulation would be amazing.
3. Heated inserts! Even if it means fishing 2D batteries internally every time to heat up a insert constantly would be amazing.
4. Add eyebrow replacements/embedding tool? to the store for users who want to be brave and attempt to add/touch up eyebrows.
5. Some type of RD2 official cleaner that brings back that lovely fruity factory fresh smell. Mine wore off after a few months and it still haunts me to this day :D

So what do you guys think? Is this wishful thinking on my part or are others willing to open up their checkbooks as well for added features to their RD2's?
Abyss Creations, LLC.
Sales - sales@realdoll.com (All Sales)
Media - media@realdoll.com (All Media Requests)
Phone - (760) 471 8418
Address -Abyss Creations
475 East Carmel Street
San Marcos, CA 92078

DollCuriousMaybe
Former Member

Post by DollCuriousMaybe »

Yeah, closing eyes would be great. I would also like a skeleton in the hands, not just wire.

Ghosta

Post by Ghosta »

Since this entire post is being directed to Matt's attention, I would like to see the following new body offered by Abyss:

Height: 5' to 5'2"
Measurements: BxWxH 28"x23"x28" with an A- to A--(basically flat) cup size.
Wt: 60lbs or less.

With the assortment of Abyss & Boy Toy adult heads available, this skinny doll would be hot as hell. There are no adult sizedolls out on the market (both silicone & TPE) that come close to these dimensions except for maybe the WM-168cm(5'6"). Problem with the WM-168cm is the extended skinny stick legs whereas the doll should have been made 155cm(5'1") tall.

INFORMATIONS