Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Body F Myth or Reality?

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Rocky-DollStacey
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Body F Myth or Reality?

Post by Rocky-DollStacey »

Sorry to those hoping they would see some New Body F photos, If the estimated lead time is still accurate (I hope) I've still got a couple weeks to go before my BodyF is due to arrive. But I would have thought there would have been a couple new BodyF dolls popping up on the forums by now. A post made by Joe back on Jan 17 saying some BodyF's were shipping out soon had me excited see to some new posts being made, but nothing yet, it's been so quiet on the RD TDF. Was the BodyF just a Myth, Dream, figment of my Imagination? Has anyone gotten their bodyF and are just keeping it a secret? ( :shakefist: Shame! )

Anyways this is just my rantings as it's getting to that time where you're just a few weeks away and you're just hoping for that phone call or email that she's on her way. Hope to hear some good new in the next few weeks :mrgreen:

FYI: This is a tongue and cheek comment and not to be really taken all to seriously...

Dolly Dearest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Body F Myth or Reality?

Post by Dolly Dearest »

Not everyone who buys sex dolls are members of this forum. :)
My blog:
https://dollydearest9.wixsite.com/blog
My doll videos:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm7nBz ... 3Cw/videos
https://xhamster.com/users/dollydearest/videos
My dolls:
Vanessa, WM140 D-cups with heads WM #36, WM #46 & WM #233, tan skin (TPE)
Alice, WM100 D-cups with anime & lovely head, natural skin (TPE)
Isabell, Z-onedoll 160 with head A32, pink skin (Silicone)
Booberella, YourDoll 150 O-cups with heads WM #47 & YL #188, light tan skin (TPE)

TTNLBTPD
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TTNLBTPD »

Not everyone who buys sex dolls are members of this forum.
Blasphemy!
Tough Times Never Last But Tough People Do!

pygmalion2
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pygmalion2 »

Dunno, the lack of body F pictures puzzles me as well,...

Mark and the Synthetiks
<em>I know the good artist</em>

TTNLBTPD
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TTNLBTPD »

They likely have their production staff running at minimums and putting most of their efforts into the AI side. That's where the future is.
Tough Times Never Last But Tough People Do!

Rocky-DollStacey
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Rocky-DollStacey »

TTNLBTPD wrote:They likely have their production staff running at minimums and putting most of their efforts into the AI side. That's where the future is.
Well I for one certainly hope that is not the truth...

Celest
Doll
Doll

Post by Celest »

Well Mr. Rocky it took from mid-May 2016 till today for a New BT5 to show up on TDF. There has to be more, and I can only hope that the Dolls that don't show up here are in good homes.

Celestia

FiveByFive
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by FiveByFive »

So far, the only new pics of the Body F are from people who've visited Abyss personally and got a chance to photograph their promotional model.

Outside of that, nothing. Given that post you mentioned nearly two months ago, I agree that it's rather distressing; not even forum or RealDoll "VIPs" claim to have theirs yet. I believe many are now at the tail end of their estimated lead times (mine takes me deep into April before I'm overdue).
~~~~ Life is a runway. ~~~~

izla111
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by izla111 »

I got word from Annette last week on progress for my Tanya body F (Tiffany) ... "She is in the production line, the Body F is a little backlogged as you can imagine, so there's a delay. Her skeleton is 3rd in line for pouring at this point. Eyes, hair, skeleton are made and ordered, the face has been poured" ... I'm encouraged that she sounds not too far from completion. As some of you know I take copious amounts pictures of my dollys (Diane/Diana) and post perhaps too much. :razz: :razz: :razz: You can be sure that I will be posting pictures of Tiffany the same week she arrives :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Abyss
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Abyss »

:D :D :D :D :D Hang in there!!
Rocky-DollStacey wrote:Sorry to those hoping they would see some New Body F photos, If the estimated lead time is still accurate (I hope) I've still got a couple weeks to go before my BodyF is due to arrive. But I would have thought there would have been a couple new BodyF dolls popping up on the forums by now. A post made by Joe back on Jan 17 saying some BodyF's were shipping out soon had me excited see to some new posts being made, but nothing yet, it's been so quiet on the RD TDF. Was the BodyF just a Myth, Dream, figment of my Imagination? Has anyone gotten their bodyF and are just keeping it a secret? ( :shakefist: Shame! )

Anyways this is just my rantings as it's getting to that time where you're just a few weeks away and you're just hoping for that phone call or email that she's on her way. Hope to hear some good new in the next few weeks :mrgreen:

FYI: This is a tongue and cheek comment and not to be really taken all to seriously...
Abyss Creations, LLC.
Sales - sales@realdoll.com (All Sales)
Media - media@realdoll.com (All Media Requests)
Phone - (760) 471 8418
Address -Abyss Creations
475 East Carmel Street
San Marcos, CA 92078

DollCuriousMaybe
Former Member

Post by DollCuriousMaybe »

I ordered a body D about 2 months ago, I know it's the body F that's back logged, but I wonder if they even started on mine.

FiveByFive
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by FiveByFive »

Communication I received yesterday from Abyss indicates ALL doll orders are delayed, due to the high volume of orders received during the Nov./Dec. 20th anniversary sale. I'm sure the March sale didn't help matters.
~~~~ Life is a runway. ~~~~

apn12
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by apn12 »

I will get my own probably next month (not F). Really waiting time is almost five months.

Supersoul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Supersoul »

Wow, they must be busy to the extreme.
Hang in there guys, once you get there it is so worth while.

Kristal
Doll
Doll

Post by Kristal »

Like my Sister Celest said, Nick waited just over 6 months for me, but I'm here, and I'm smoking hot! :wink: Seriously! I'm smoking, and it's friggin hot in here...
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (566.5 KiB) Viewed 2862 times
:haha4: :haha4: :haha4:

Hang in there, she's cumming, oops, I mean, she's coming :mrgreen:
:glou:
Kristal
[/color][/size]

INFORMATIONS