Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Europe to USA RD2 Shipping Help Needed!

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

speed60

Europe to USA RD2 Shipping Help Needed!

Post by speed60 »

Hey, I'm looking into a RD2 in Europe that may work out, but I have never arranged shipping, and the seller doesn't quite know what to do either. Is anyone really experienced who can help figure out shipping of a RD2 from Europe to the USA? There's no box or crate, so a sturdy box/packing material would be needed as well. Thanks in advance to anyone who may be able to help!

FiveByFive
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Europe to USA RD2 Shipping Help Needed!

Post by FiveByFive »

Had to delete my original post after realizing you were shipping from Europe to the US and not the other way around.
~~~~ Life is a runway. ~~~~

TTNLBTPD
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TTNLBTPD »

The cost of shipping alone would likely not make it a worthwhile endeavor.
Tough Times Never Last But Tough People Do!

speed60

Post by speed60 »

TTNLBTPD wrote:The cost of shipping alone would likely not make it a worthwhile endeavor.
Very true. The price discussed is pretty good - good enough that if it was in the USA I would have already bought it. So there's a chance. Still hoping someone experienced may lend a hand. I have the info on the doll and the addresses involved. I received a Si---uh...certain type of doll from Australia for around $1000 in shipping last year, so even at a price like that, the deal may be all right. And this is not as far away as Australia.

TTNLBTPD
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TTNLBTPD »

Well. A RD in her original box is going to weigh approx. 200 - 225 lbs. Off top of my head dimensions are 30"w x 30"D x 78"H. It may be bigger.
Tough Times Never Last But Tough People Do!

speed60

Post by speed60 »

TTNLBTPD wrote:Well. A RD in her original box is going to weigh approx. 200 - 225 lbs. Off top of my head dimensions are 30"w x 30"D x 78"H. It may be bigger.
There is no crate. a generic box would be used. my other one came that way just fine. not more than 10lb of packaging. I'm just looking for someone who knows the drill and could help set up quotes with the right companies.

INFORMATIONS